• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

MVD

Smash Master
That would be bad ***, it'd be nice to spike up the attendance and make it bigger

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It was obviously sarcastic.

Who gives a **** how big their ****s look on a stupid ranking.

Hahahaha

edit:
Obv masky does.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Who cares what someone looks like on the big rankings?

So Viper hosts tuornaments down where he lives.
If you saw the actual movement he started down there, you'd shut the hell up.

What he's done, he has been building for... 2 years now?
It's incredibly impressive. To actually gather that many people that want to play, even though they may not be as good. They're learning how to play this game competitively. It's good.

And they get to see their names on a ranking. It's fun for noobs.
And before you say that he's making money off these noobs,

last time i was there, the majority of it was spent on paying his littl ebrothers gas, in thanks for his brother coming. Who didn't place in the money.
And i paid for myself and 3 others.

Problem?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
personally, I don't think he purposely exploits the SWF rankings(unless he regularly posts the results in the the thread himself after each of his events). I haven't even seen him post listings(required to be used in the rankings) or results for his SWFL tournaments anymore, actually. I remember that quote you posted earlier. I honestly thought he was being sarcastic when he said that since people like to accuse him of it.

I just wanted to give my two cents on the matter(SWF Rankings, not him being on the PR panel). I could be be wrong(I kinda doubt it though).

:rosalina:

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
So I've read a lot here and this is what I have to say... grow up. All of you. It's a game that we all should play together and expand our community. All that's happening is that people are dividing themselves or getting pissed about nothing. Max sure viper hosts his own tourneys but who gives a ****? Y'know? Like all I've been thinking recently is how cool our community is but now I see the ugly truth. It's just a bunch of kids with attitudes that push past any limitation possible. So come on guys grow up. Or shut up.

Exdeath

Smash Master
except I wasn't involved at all, no one ever consulted me or Seibrik afaik at any point.
I called both Seibrik and Red Halberd and asked how what they felt about NLL being counted toward the PR with MK banned and Seibrik specifically said that it was up to the PR panel. The only other MK mains who were there were Halberd and me, and we both supported it being used for the PR. You act like the PR panel is awful when the only remotely controversial members are G$ because he's inactive and Master Raven because he's actually on the PR.

personally, I don't think he purposely exploits the SWF rankings(unless he regularly posts the results in the the thread himself after each of his events). I haven't even seen him post listings(required to be used in the rankings) or results for his SWFL tournaments anymore, actually. I remember that quote you posted earlier. I honestly thought he was being sarcastic when he said that since people like to accuse him of it.

I just wanted to give my two cents on the matter(SWF Rankings, not him being on the PR panel). I could be be wrong(I kinda doubt it though).

:rosalina:
He was definitely being sarcastic. The people whom Viper was responding to were the ones who took it seriously.

:troll: 9/10

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So I've read a lot here and this is what I have to say... grow up. All of you. It's a game that we all should play together and expand our community. All that's happening is that people are dividing themselves or getting pissed about nothing. Max sure viper hosts his own tourneys but who gives a ****? Y'know? Like all I've been thinking recently is how cool our community is but now I see the ugly truth. It's just a bunch of kids with attitudes that push past any limitation possible. So come on guys grow up. Or shut up.

I would like this but I guess other people don't.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis....of course he is talking about you...you are making a big deal over something that is literally not a deal at all. I think everybody BUT you likes the theme, but you are the almighty Xaltis and we are all lesser beings than you and should respect every decision and should stop attacking you because all you ever are is nice to us dumb *****es.

@_@ Omagawd I hope there isn't one of you up here in the Carolinas.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You had a post about not sure if you were going so I wasn't sure either lol

Top Bottom