• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well I would assume $20 is big for you since you normally only do $1 MMes...

That's just me, though.
I do $1 MMs because it's for experience (some of CFL won't try without a MM). I do $.10 MMs as well if that's your fancy.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Sandybro, I found out that was you on my blog interpretation reading <3
Although you kinda look like a skinhead. How does your hair grow out? Curly as **** or straight or what?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
straight i ain't no queer

nah for real tho i look like edward furlong from terminator 2

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You don't like curly hair bro?
Son have you seen
uh
There aren't really attractive girls with curly hair, are there?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
he loves curly hair. he would have destroyed you if you said otherwise

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i dont rly care or want to ***** about basically being first, the only thing im concerned about is the wording in the first post regarding the tournies used

"We include results from all tournaments in our calculations, as long as they have a prize and they use the Unity Ruleset (small variations may be acceptable, such as adding/removing a stage. ie: removing Pictochat)."

first of all, the stages were all changed, but thats all in accordance with this statement. but can you really consider mk being banned a "small variation of the unity ruleset"?

like i said, i'm not looking for you guys to change anything on the PR over this, but maybe do something about that statement, because it's clear the rule set doesn't seem to affect whether or not the tourny is taken into consideration for the PR.....
Actualllly seibrik...

The BBR-RC is happy to announce the new Experimental Unity Ruleset System! This new system will allow TOs that follow the Unity Ruleset to run tourneys with slight alterations, while still retaining the full benefits of a regular Unity Ruleset tourney! These tourneys will be used as a means of gathering data on the slight ruleset alternations. The Experimental Unity Ruleset System will be active until December 31st, 2011. We will then take a short break of 1-2 months to analyze all data and make any potential changes, then re-open Experimental Rulesets to everyone after a month or two.

The BBR-RC acknowledges that it is rather difficult to test out different rules when there is a universal ruleset that most tourneys use. This system would help remedy that flaw. Want to run an MK banned tourney while still using Unity Ruleset? This system would allow that! Think Norfair should be legal and want to test it out? Then this system is for you!

Procedure

1. You must PM one of the following BBR-RC members that you wish your tourney to be accepted as an Experimental Unity Ruleset: Bizkit, Chibo, Player-1, Technical Chase, or Tin Man.
2. State what rule alternation(s) you wish for your tourney to use in the PM.
3. Make sure your tourney threads & pages state that you are using an Experimental Unity Ruleset after the BBR-RC member permits your tourney to use the altered ruleset.
4. After the tourney, PM the same BBR-RC member with the results of your tourney and any information or data you have written down or remember.

Notes

- This system requires that the BBR-RC gives your tourney permission to use an Experiemental Unity Ruleset. Because of this, your ruleset alterations must have valid intentions, and you must be willing to collect data based on your ruleset alterations. The data you will be expected to collect will be in your approval PM.
- Do not alter too many rules at once. For example, there is no point in banning MK and then banning Rainbow and Brinstar at the same tourney, as that would not give us any helpful results.
- This system is not a way of dodging Unity Ruleset because you do not like one or two rules. We will be keeping track of all of the TOs and tourneys that run the rulesets. If a TO is trying to abuse the system, they will no longer be permitted to use it.

Suggested Ruleset Testing

Metaknight Banned
Brinstar and/or Rainbow Cruise Banned
2 or 1 stock matches with a different timer
5-9 stage starter lists
2 Stage Bans
Testing any of the following stages: Jungle Japes, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Green Greens, Port Town, Onett, Yoshi's Island (Melee), Luigi's Mansion, and Distant Planet

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So I've read a lot here and this is what I have to say... grow up. All of you. It's a game that we all should play together and expand our community. All that's happening is that people are dividing themselves or getting pissed about nothing. Max sure viper hosts his own tourneys but who gives a ****? Y'know? Like all I've been thinking recently is how cool our community is but now I see the ugly truth. It's just a bunch of kids with attitudes that push past any limitation possible. So come on guys grow up. Or shut up.

:phone:
Except me and mink :awesome: We don't give a **** like bausses.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I do $1 MMs because it's for experience (some of CFL won't try without a MM). I do $.10 MMs as well if that's your fancy.
yea i sand bag most my MM. except the ones i want to embarrassed some one by playing falco vs a pika ROFL
the mm ushally has to be 7$ and i have to care about winning for me not to sandbag.
only matches i dont sandbag is bracket matches that are not in my favor at all
and against salty squad

Top Bottom