• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Season 2!?! #WIN!!!!

Also who u guys got 2nite Saints or Packers?

PS - I wish Afro and Sandtru would come back and play 4 reals...

Hell I wish I had someone 2 play!!! Goeff come visit me!!! We have 2 club and eat at Waffle House!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Season 2!?! #WIN!!!!

Also who u guys got 2nite Saints or Packers?

PS - I wish Afro and Sandtru would come back and play 4 reals...

Hell I wish I had someone 2 play!!! Goeff come visit me!!! We have 2 club and eat at Waffle House!!!
you know i'd like to, bro

i should be at dj jack/tommy g's tourney in oct.

i'll prolly enter (but i'm def. gonna be drinkin quite a bit)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im not saying it won't for certain, i just dont know the next time im gonna be in front of a brawl setup with DC.

ggmax

Smash Cadet
I am posting here on behalf of Oscar Daniel Rodriguez Garcia, a top ranked Brawl player from the Dominican Republic who is visiting Miami for a while. He is looking to get some matches going with top ranked players in the area.

He didn't want to create a Smashboards account, so if you would like to play a top DR player, just let me know and I will give you his e-mail/cellphone number or something.

I actually haven't met him, he just posted on the upcoming Smash tournament at Gorilla Games event page on FB, which, if you guys haven't seen, can be found on Smashboards at this link:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310724

Or hit it up on FB: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275074302520360

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Ahh. He lives like 30 mins south of Seibrik and NickRiddle and 30 mins north of me. Prolly an hour from MVD. We could probably arrange a smash gathering soon.

Top Bottom