• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
The Basement Dweller said:
I don't think Sakuri would be swayed by the thoughts of on person who doesn't want her, however they might not put herin to spread out the number of games Brawl will represent. After all they do have two Starfox characters already, if they make it in that is.
Puh-leese! Pokemon has four fighters. Legend of Zelda has five. And Mario has seven counting DK and Yoshi (8 with Wario.) Numbers are not going to sway Krystal away from the game.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
It's only her regular Command jumpsuit (the uglified Assault outfit) plus a classic jacket. If they really wanted her to look like ye olde generic Star Fox pilot, they'd give her...well, a lot closer to what Fox has.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Iggy K said:
Nope, Zelda has 5 because Sheik counts as a seperate character.
How do you figure Sheik is seperate. There is no Sheik on the selection screen and transforming into Sheik is a move for Zelda they are one.
Also DK, Wario, Luigi and Yoshi have their own games.Even Doc Mario has his own game.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
How do you figure Sheik is seperate. There is no Sheik on the selection screen and transforming into Sheik is a move for Zelda they are one.
Also DK, Wario, Luigi and Yoshi have their own games.Even Doc Mario has his own game.
Since Sheik has her own moveset, and because Sakurai says there are 26 characters, I count Sheik as her own character, and so luigi has two games and Doc has one. How does that make them not Mario characters? Btw, I fully support Krystal as a character with a uniqe moveset.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
So do I, but the others have their own games she does not and they are Mario characters and I know that however they have thier own games they represent and I'm sure they chose Wario for Wario Ware.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no, you don't get it. some characters don't have their own game, but are supporting characters. the newest character, metaknight, is a supporting character. he has not appeared in his own game, but he seems like a cool character. it doesn't matter in smash wheter or not they are the main character to a series, it just matters if they can work in smash. krystal is one of those characters.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
....and I said I support Krystal. I mean really yell at a guy that is on your side why don't ya. I was just stating a fact.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
So do I, but the others have their own games she does not and they are Mario characters and I know that however they have thier own games they represent and I'm sure they chose Wario for Wario Ware.
If they use the outfit in the video then it is from Wario Ware because that is what he wears. It would be the classic purple and yellow if it was from the Mario series.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
....and I said I support Krystal. I mean really yell at a guy that is on your side why don't ya. I was just stating a fact.
you don't sound like a krystal supporter. you keep saying that supporting characters wouldn't work, when so many smash characters are supporting characters in their games. i am just stating that some can work, krystal being one of them.

and i am glad we both support krystal.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You know, it seems whenever fluffy makes and/or supports a thread, HE thinks the character is sexy. May, Krystal, and Grimer are prime examples.

My sig is sexy too.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Fluffy, I'm not trying to sound like a jack***, but some mods may take a post with two words and a smilie as spam. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just giveing a heads up to lengthen your posts before you get in trouble for it.

Now to contribute to the thred, I just had a scary thought. What if Fox is given Krystals staff?!Zelda/Shiek was good but I don't want Nintendo messing with Fox, or not adding Krystal! What do other people think?

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean that as a personal attack so I'm sorry if you took it as one, but still I have seen alot of your posts and some are kind of short. Not that theres WAY worse people out there. Forgive me for being nice.

Enough of this though I don't want this to turn into a big deal so I'm sorry, lets move on. What do other people think about my previous statement?

fluffy

Smash Champion
imo fox is fine as if.

and i do not hav alot of posts. look at the moderators. over 10,000? but w/e, i was being sarcastic w/ my last post.

1 more post, and ur a smash journeyman.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
fox will not get krystal's staff. we all know it belongs to krystal so sakurai should give it to the right person. fox isn't even a bad character, so they wouldn't give him a new moveset anyway.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Well thats what I hope. You never know though. It would suck if they did. Fox's moveset is perfect exept maby just a tad bit over powered beceause the shine, but its not like its not doggable so no harm done. Oh something I would like to add: All the starfox characters in Melee are short, really short. In Adventures and Assult they look much taller. I hope Nintendo fixes that. I think they should all get there assult costume.
beceause
1) Beceause overprotective mothers wouldent hand there child half-naked-fox-chicks.

2) Falcos headband and glasses were gay. REALLY gay.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I was checking out a Star Fox forum and it seems we got some wierd sh*t coming our way with Command. For instance: Slippy gets MARRIED! Katt has a HORRIBLE new makeover... And the biggest bomb, Krystal joins up with Star Wolf! (because Fox dumps her...) What the HELL is up with Nintendo and Starfox? -- they're killing the series!

Iggy K

Smash Ace
...spoler tags are your friends, Deathborne, but that is pretty screwed up.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I dont remember hearing that she joins Wolfs team, but I did hear she joins the army or somthing like that. I'll dig into the Command thread to find it.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
FoolyCooly said:
...Krystal should be added, but using her staff from Adventures, and nothing of the sort from Assault. That would make me a sad panda.

Though she can keep the Asault jumpsuit as a costume, as well as the bikini...Rawr...
(Singing) Allow me to disagree. It'd be kick *** to have her have a machine gun but the staff'd be cool

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Not sure how reliable it is but here is what I found. I guess its as good as anything else.

Fox P McCloud said:
There is an update

According to some sources, here is the list of the 15 playable characters:

Fox
Peppy (not totally confirmed)
Falco
Slippy
Krystal
Krystal CDF (evidentally she joins the Cornerian army after Fox gives her the boot).
Wolf
Leon
Panther
Ash Bowman (a monkey)
Bill Grey
Katt Monroe (she's grey now, so she must have dyed her fur in SF64)
ROB (not totally confirmed)
and the big one......
James, yes you hear me, James is a playable character in multiplayer.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Somebody didn't see all the endings...

In all, two out of nine possible endings show Krystal joining Star Wolf. She's not mentioned in most of them, and she's with Fox in most of her endings.

That's not to say the series isn't ****'d up right now.
Most of the endings show the team retiring, and the one most likely to be canon shows their kids as the new team. So, unless they do a prequel, the gang as we know it is most likely done for.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Kal aMari said:
Somebody didn't see all the endings...

In all, two out of nine possible endings show Krystal joining Star Wolf. She's not mentioned in most of them, and she's with Fox in most of her endings.

That's not to say the series isn't ****'d up right now.
Most of the endings show the team retiring, and the one most likely to be canon shows their kids as the new team. So, unless they do a prequel, the gang as we know it is most likely done for.
so falco finally gets with Kat and Peppy has no children because he is too old, I wonder if in this one Peppy says "General Peppy here" like general Pepper did seeing as how Peppy is a general now.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I dunno but a set of starfox games with their kids sounds like a lot of fun, or a starfox game with Krystal in Starwolf could provide an interesting storyline.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
What... That has to be the worse idea ever. How will they do a sequal on the Wii to StarFox if there are sevral endings for the last one, and don't say there gonna end the serse beceause A) I don't wana hear that, and B) Its a major serise and if Nintendo got rid of it that would be only more power to Playstation and X-box. A prequal is a possibilty, but I still have a bad fealing about that..
I should find a StarFox form.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Krystal is a cool idea, but we REALLY don't need another Fox clone. She'd better have an original moveset. Besides, WOLF O'DONNEL COMES FIRST!!!

Wash

Smash Apprentice
Considering Krystal has her staff, she is far less likely to be a fox clone than Wolf.
I agree completely. Her staff would likely be the basis behind her moveset, so I don't think she would be a Fox clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom