• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Working 40 hours a week plus wanting to host tournes plus gaming plus "real life stuff" = no time for forum stuff.
The real world definitely gets in the way of smash. I remember the good ol days ( about two years ago) when I playted this game probably 10-15 hours a week. All of springfield did. Now sadly Nope and I only play once every other week. Luckily game n watch is like riding a bike and I still pwn

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I remember the days of going to tourneys every week. Now I'm glad to look at a video game system. Also I do a podcast so that takes over too.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The Ohio Power Rankings are currently under construction. Look forward to upcoming announcements... Thank you...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
To Ohio Players

The Ohio Power Rankings have stopped being active due to personal reasons or the inability to produce votes when asked to do so. Keist is too busy with working and stuff. Kel will be moving out of Ohio. So that only leaves 2 active panelist for Ohio, KB and Myself.

So with that said, we are looking for reliable candidates to fulfill that roll. It's agreed that we will have to mold most of you. Since there are a lot of biased ways to judge things. We will use the REC method!!!

1. Reliability- Discussing things when they need to be discussed and on time.

2. Effectiveness- how much of a role you play during votes and general ideas.

3. Contribution- what are you bringing to the table by being an Ohio Panelist.

Now, anyone who is interested in becoming a panelist then please say so now. Everyone will be considered but not everyone will be selected. KB and myself will begin discussing the format and how we will do things. So if you're interested in becoming a panelist just post in this thread that you are interested if you think you can meet the REC method. And for C, just post your response when you submit.

thank you!

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I wanna be on the PR group.

And we should probably not have a GK majority, just sayin lol.

"hey should we raise Fonz in the PR?"

"is he a GK?"

"no"

"then no, God Kais"

"ahhhh derka derka derka"

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I'm interested for sure. I may not be on the PR currently, but I feel like I could land a spot on at least HMs in the near future. :D I go to pretty every tournament that's in Columbus or Cincinnati, with an exception here and there. I know most of the Ohio players, who they play and how they play as well.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I would if I still played. Only because of the copious amount of free time I have.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So, I'm assuming Ohio wants the PRs to stay the same... or are there anymore players who think they could be notable panelist?

Speak up...

D

Deleted member

I'll be a panelist.

I'll certainly do my best to get the updates moving along.

Top Bottom