• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Ocarina. That's it.

(Waste of money lololol)

no but for real I can't really think of any notable ones that shocked people.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
****s going to be crazy.

People are so picky with commentary, and not just smash, but across fighting games and even sports, makes me kinda sad -_-;
I actually liked our duo commentary. You were the nice, steady commentator, and I was the guy who was half commentator, half guy that pissed people off ;D

D20

Smash Lord
That's exactly how I feel every time I play Naka...

Me: Hi Chris! How have you been? Let's just play a nice game of Super Smash Brothers Melee!

Ready? Go!

Naka's Captain Falcon: **** YOU! FALCON KICK! FALCON PUNCH! KNEE, KNEE, KNEE! RAWWWWWWR!

Game!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
That's exactly how I feel every time I play Naka...

Me: Hi Chris! How have you been? Let's just play a nice game of Super Smash Brothers Melee!

Ready? Go!

Naka's Captain Falcon: **** YOU! FALCON KICK! FALCON PUNCH! KNEE, KNEE, KNEE! RAWWWWWWR!

Game!
I can truly feel the love.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Stream last night was too good.

MTZB? Niiiice.

I probably elbow more against Naka than anyone else out of a desperate attempt to slow him down.

To no avail.

I'll try to join the stream sometime in the future.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Yoooooo, I think somebody grabbed my black memory card by accident on Friday night. And also, I have somebody's white memory card which I grabbed by accident >.<

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey Pittsburgh
So this week is my last week before finals
And I'm not gonna be taking classes on site for summer quarter...so that means i'm going back to cleveland til september.
Anyone wanna grab some dinner this wednesday? I wanna hang with the awesome Pittsburgh smash peoples before I leave for home

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
yoooooooooooooo Eat n park baby!
im down. even if im broke.. lol
-Carroll

EDIT: Why isnt it MAJOR THREAT ZACH DILL!?!
already taken? looooooooool

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey Pittsburgh
So this week is my last week before finals
And I'm not gonna be taking classes on site for summer quarter...so that means i'm going back to cleveland til september.
Anyone wanna grab some dinner this wednesday? I wanna hang with the awesome Pittsburgh smash peoples before I leave for home
I'm down, as long as its 5pm or later(aka when I'm home from work)

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Brb surprise major tournament in carroll's yard. 4 billion cornhole moneymatch vs ohio.
Crew battles!

Alyssa the picture is amazing. dem money matches
but no biddys

Top Bottom