• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Idk if I can pay that much for a shirt xP Im trying to go to youmacon, and that is pricy enough :c Lemme know if the price drops a bit : o

And thanks Vudu! I'll check em out!

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
jacob was already there when i was heading back to work (about 1 PM) and i'm assuming everyone else is heading over sometime this evening. i think nick's gonna be there but if not then i'll be home after work (at the very latest like 5:15).

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Life, i don't have enough orders to get the shirts yet. So hold onto your money. What i will be doing is once i have talked to everyone and gotten their orders I will then start collecting money from as many people as possible. Right now it is looking like hoodies are the only thing i will be ordering. However if enough people want T-shirts then i can order T-shirts just as easy.

I will only order once i am certain that i have contacted everyone and gotten the info on my end 100% correct. But seeing as Tees only have 4 orders 2 more people will have to want one before i can even get them.

If this post doesn't make sense i apologize. It is late and i am having a hard time forming my thoughts. lol

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Registered for Big House.

Whoop whoop

I think im going to order the hoodies soon. So I just need to get everyone's size. I'll text as many people as i can, but if you can just post here that'd be much easier for me.

I would like to order them by this friday.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Registered for Big House.

Whoop whoop

I think im going to order the hoodies soon. So I just need to get everyone's size. I'll text as many people as i can, but if you can just post here that'd be much easier for me.

I would like to order them by this friday.
what are these hoodies you speak of?

Abate

Smash Journeyman

Nakamaru

Smash Master
ALRIGHTY! Last call for hoodies or any changes.

I will be ordering hoodies on wednesday. They will be $50 each. Please bring money this Friday if you can. Checks are preferable but cash works too.

Bula Sweet, Solace One, Mogwai
--Can you guys mail me a check? Mogwai i'll let you know how much shipping it to you will be so don't worry about paying until i get them in.

Top Bottom