• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

craiigg

Smash Lord
hey robby jam again (hax craig lol)
there's no problem man, i was a bit peeved on the night but fair enough your peach is haard, keep it up! come destroy me again anytime

retroking ?? who?? lol

oh yea sorry if people seemed disrespectful on the mic on anything we were just clowning around nothing meant by it - if people in the uk put their energy *****ing in to strategy and focusing we'd all be a lot better :D brawl sucks don't forget it ..

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
:laugh: I'm pretty sure this is all a storm in a teacup. Imo VA is pretty good anyway and I think everyone that plays smash has gloated at some point saying how they beat so and so or whatever, I know I have

if people in the uk put their energy *****ing in to strategy and focusing we'd all be a lot better :D

this is quite a good point Jam lol

craiigg

Smash Lord
yeah man robby is sick, hella technical fox and his peach is a ****ing ***** o:

i have peach practice now though =)

VA

Smash Hero
Thanks Jam/Craig, the only reason I posted is to clear things up, I don't want bad air between anyone and me.

I really like the way the Londoners took my post as an opportunity to express their opinions and tell me I'm no good. I in no way care for the validity of my gloating as seen in edwin's terms or Chrisboi thinking I'm crap. Also it's a known fact that I think I'm good. Whether or not it's true doesn't really matter. Anyway cheers Londoners!

VA

Smash Hero
that is without a doubt the weakest response I have ever seen from you.

I don't doubt londoners skill but the way you do things I don't really agree with. But I'm not going to take you on about it I just wanted to make a point and I'm done now.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Thanks Jam/Craig, the only reason I posted is to clear things up, I don't want bad air between anyone and me.

I really like the way the Londoners took my post as an opportunity to express their opinions and tell me I'm no good. I in no way care for the validity of my gloating as seen in edwin's terms or Chrisboi thinking I'm crap. Also it's a known fact that I think I'm good. Whether or not it's true doesn't really matter. Anyway cheers Londoners!
i only counted chris H doing that . someone saying i **** him(them) and not meaning it by what i said is crazy , what did you mean when you said ***** then ?

Londoners are amazing. Don't ever doubt our skill or the way we do things lol :bee:
london is fail cause of the amount of brawlers

that is without a doubt the weakest response I have ever seen from you.

I don't doubt londoners skill but the way you do things I don't really agree with. But I'm not going to take you on about it I just wanted to make a point and I'm done now.
prof is saving his posts till tomorrow , when he posts on smashboards about some **** that he done

i wanna see your point

do i have to keep reminding people this is a competitive community

as long as you didnt kill our parents we have no reason to flame you or anything

its just trash talk

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I think it'd be good for you to take more posts less seriously V.A. I mean chrisboi saying your crap hardly counts for anything, I mean it's chrisboi ffs. Just say meh more often :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How come you can't record tomorrow.
Isit anything to do with Kman having your wires, cos I swear you moved from Boston Manor so didn't you take your recording equipment lol?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The fest was alright even though you lot were playing tekken lol.
Nice flake Edwin lol
The funny thing was this time you flaked you ACTUALLY did flake and stayed home and played brawl online lol.
I was the one who called you a failure on gary's msn account btw lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's not his fault. He is just unlucky to have the combination of a failure and the lack of females in his life.
He needs to be more like you Bullet Bill, atleast your amazing and legendary...what does he have?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
The fest was alright even though you lot were playing tekken lol.
Nice flake Edwin lol
The funny thing was this time you flaked you ACTUALLY did flake and stayed home and played brawl online lol.
I was the one who called you a failure on gary's msn account btw lol.
I will give him a break when he stops saying 'I am coming today' and then stays at home playing brawl online loool.
loool why did he go back to flaking for brawl online after he said the amount of brawlers in london was fail?

unless we took it the wrong way and he meant we needed more.

Top Bottom