• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro is chatting **** like always lol na we will see what happens on sat
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
whos goin your bday
chrisboi says:
don't know
chrisboi says:
frost
chrisboi says:
kman
chrisboi says:
maybe edwin
chrisboi says:
i don't know
and fuzz
chrisboi says:
fuzz
chrisboi says:
sayswho
lol dont u like him
chrisboi says:
no
chrisboi says:
i dident know who was going to be at kman
chrisboi says:
kmans
chrisboi says:
we will see
he is in your crew lol
chrisboi says:
true
chrisboi says:
only time will tell man
You suck hardcore and you are just hatin on charles
chrisboi says:
how am i hatin
loool nah im jkin but still you suck and do you want to MM £4 to prove that you suck
chrisboi says:
lol finish
chrisboi says:
ok...

SO EVERYONELSE HAS PROOF OF HIM ACCEPTING MY MM! SO HE CANT LIE ABOUT HIM NOT ACCEPTING MY MM LIKE AT THE LAST RANBAT LOL!

chris H

Smash Journeyman
You suck hardcore and you are just hatin on charles
chrisboi says:
how am i hatin
loool nah im jkin but still you suck and do you want to MM £4 to prove that you suck
chrisboi says:
lol finish
chrisboi says:
ok...

SO EVERYONELSE HAS PROOF OF HIM ACCEPTING MY MM! SO HE CANT LIE ABOUT HIM NOT ACCEPTING MY MM LIKE AT THE LAST RANBAT LOL![/QUOTE]

PRO IS CHATTNG **** AGAIN

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
To be 100% honest the bit he did say was the bit about Fuzzyness, everythingelse I made up, which is why when he quoted my message he cut out the Fuzzyness bit because all of that was true.
But everythingelse I said was based around the truth such as him having friends only on smashboards lol.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
That little 16-bit background melody in the song is from Secret of Mana on the snes, which is pretty much linked to the song title (the game is about a hero).

Basically Nas is a massive dork.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That little 16-bit background melody in the song is from Secret of Mana on the snes, which is pretty much linked to the song title (the game is about a hero).

Basically Nas is a massive dork.
Well technically Polow da Don produced the track so he should called the dork but there is nothing wrong with sampling something from another track anyway lol.
It sounds great on the track so its all good anyway and if you only knew how much producers sample things these days lol, its just some are less obvious then obvious unless you know alot of songs.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am not 100% sure if I can even come to Kmans anymore cos I might be going to some dance event on saturday but I dunno.

WHY do I have the feeling that TC is never gonna host a fest ever again lol :(.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I am not 100% sure if I can even come to Kmans anymore cos I might be going to some dance event on saturday but I dunno.

WHY do I have the feeling that TC is never gonna host a fest ever again lol :(.
hmmm do you think you can email me or by some other means contact me if you're coming or not before Sat?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
pro loves to dance

thats why he is always ddancing with fox

i get it now
loool Good you get it now.

I hate to flake but I might not come if P.pro and Frostbyte aren't going. Anyone know if frostbyte's going?
I will figure out 2DAY!!! if I am coming or not because I am going to see my dance teacher later 2day, I want to come to the smashfest but its not the easy lol.

frostbyte should be going, where'd he say he isn't?
Im gonna go btw
Prof go ****it!
lol I have other commitments outside of smashboards so its hard to come but I am going to try and make it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
To awnser Kmans text to me (since I am black which means if I have an alternative to wasting my credit on my phone I will use smashboards lol) I should reply if I am coming to this smashfest at about 6/7 pm today. Since I should be meeting my dance teacher about 4.15pm.
Remember people I want to come lol and I am not trying to flake but I have a show to go to AND also a audition to go to at 4pm 2moro but I dunno if I am going....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol stop lying, you told me you were going to your mums birthday party.
That will be hard when it is March 3rd lol.

Who is actually coming? 0_o

I know for sure Chrisboi, Fuzz, Frost and Popuri are definitely coming
I am now coming and its good to hear that Bullet Bill is coming. Can someone tell me what line to get on and........................................................................****.
Kman I am going to ring you now so when you come back on to smashboards you can say to yourself 'lulz that was typed right before Professor Pro rang me'

Top Bottom