• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ottawa Brawl PR, or How I Learned to Love the Brawl! Updated March 1, 2010

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Best Combos
Brawl: Arsenic
lolwut

Most Random / Lulzy / Unpredictable Smasher
Melee: Arsenic
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Best Trash Talker
Melee: Arsenic
lolwut

Best / Worst / Most Johns
Melee: TIE Arsenic / BC AL
serious question, do I actually john that much?

Discuss

Thanks alot for this again PND, always a pleausre to read things like this.

buenob

Smash Lord
randy, your "randy-mind-games" are pure johns... and I definitely know I john a lot lol :)

you guys are the best

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Fogel being the scene's MVP is probably something that'll never change as long as he keeps hosting, but really, glad to see people at least recognizing it after all he's done for the scene. Now...if only I'd remembered to vote.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Randy does not have mindgames. He only has the pure, cold, calculating mind of a chinese man... who has a pure, cold, calculating mind. He is also good at brawl.

BUT GETS OWNED IN SF2!!!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Randy does not have mindgames. He only has the pure, cold, calculating mind of a chinese man... who has a pure, cold, calculating mind. He is also good at brawl.

BUT GETS OWNED IN SF2!!!
Teal Pants Fei Long has something to say about that. Also, I hear Randy's yomi is 10 levels higher than yours. Discuss.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Who told you about teal pants?! You leave me now with no choice now but to forfeit... UNTIL I PICK ZANGIEF!!! 720 supers FTL

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Thanks for all the votes, people who voted for me :) I forgot to vote because I'm a bad person.
Fogel being the scene's MVP is probably something that'll never change as long as he keeps hosting, but really, glad to see people at least recognizing it after all he's done for the scene. Now...if only I'd remembered to vote.
These.

I didn't vote either, mostly due to being dumb. :p

I'm glad I got a couple of these. :) I didn't even have to vote for myself to get them. :laugh:
no johns

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Well i think this list is trash because hidef moving down is bogus (bogus?). Dude is gonna show all of you next biweekly. Also he doesnt play meta. like ever.if anything his secondary should be DDD. and he's gonna show you

Aaaand randy got bumped to doesnt exist tier but... maybe next crew battle will change that...

arsenic41

Smash Ace
man, you *****es suck so much, I'm not even on the same TIER as yall fools. Yall can't touch where I am right now.

Step it up ottawa. 4serial

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Alright Randy, I officially challenge you to a crew match... a MM7 CREW MATCH!

For reference, Megaman has a Hadouken and Vega slide and Bass has a Flash kick and Psycho crusher in the air.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
lol that game looks as fun as two laser camping falcos in a box stage.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman

look for me back on top after then next update ;)

ps. we're all scrubs
I don't really practice this game on my own that much. If I'm going to learn something new, I'll be trying it out mid-match. I don't have the time/will/wii to put in the effort to become a top player. Being at the top of this tier list is all I'm really hoping to accomplish -- and I'm almost there! When you say you're going to be at the top next update, you mean 3rd, then yes I agree with you =)

buenob

Smash Lord
ariel - the last time I played without one of you guys was not only last decade, but over a year ago... no johns lol

arsenic41

Smash Ace
It's okay, the bible foretold the second coming of the Ottawa PR thread. We better get ready for it.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
It must be true, there are no inconsistencies in the bible whatsoever.

buenob

Smash Lord
i got this ;)

lol but really, it's been a while since i've played everyone, and I think i've moved down, due to lack of playing... anyways, i'm looking forward to finally getting out to a biweekly, I might not make LBT since there's no car going, depends if my bro wants me there or not and if i stay i'll be comming

swordgard

Smash Hero
i got this ;)

lol but really, it's been a while since i've played everyone, and I think i've moved down, due to lack of playing... anyways, i'm looking forward to finally getting out to a biweekly, I might not make LBT since there's no car going, depends if my bro wants me there or not and if i stay i'll be comming
Are you going to bisb nan?

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
>.< I can't make it to the bi-weekly on the fifth. **** work...

If anyone wants to do league matches they'll have to be arranged through smashboards since I won't be making it to cam's again before the season is over (unless it gets extended a week or something...). Anyways, I still need to play Bryant, Ben and Ariel. Bosak quit brawl, and I beat Dave 3-1 in our league matches.

PS Swordgard, yes, ben is going to bisb nan

Fogel

Smash Lord
>.< I can't make it to the bi-weekly on the fifth. **** work...

If anyone wants to do league matches they'll have to be arranged through smashboards since I won't be making it to cam's again before the season is over (unless it gets extended a week or something...). Anyways, I still need to play Bryant, Ben and Ariel. Bosak quit brawl, and I beat Dave 3-1 in our league matches.

PS Swordgard, yes, ben is going to bisb nan
I updated the site with this result and PND dropping, thanks. Also, yes, I'll officially extend the league a week due to this week being off.

Top Bottom