• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
So basically nothing is complete now?
I hate incompletion...
Anyways, would MarioKart4N's Mewtwo vertex hack and our moveset count in here? I might ask permission if it would.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
just want to say that hoppip's B animations done xD at least the "base"

but I always gets confused in PSA on B attacks D:
need a little help there and then, a beta/alpha demo will be released 83

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
This forum's dead... >.>

BionicSonic might as well close this.

But what I came to say was, I would not mind for Feraligator, Infernape, and Sceptile over Pokemon Trainers Pokemon, and their pre-evolutions.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok i admit you bumped this but your telling me that every project someone has here is dead? right above you says pikazz is working on hoppip

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You come here out of nowhere and your first post is asking for an unrealeased character mod. Do you honestly think that you can just exclusively get it?

D

Deleted member

For Meowth's attacks and movements, may I recommend basing them off of Super Nuke Bros. Melee?
(Meowth is a playable character) You won't find a complete moveset, but you'll find enough to start.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
dont know what I will do ;_;
I mean, I got PSA problems with hoppip D:
and it seems I can't fix dusknoir walk glitch on DK :urk:

so hoppip is tempolary paused for the moment (until I can PSA better or get help)
and will start doing dusknoir (if I can get him to work over DK, or else I need to put him over yoshi ;_; )

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
anyway, started some work on dusknoir!

The vB attack is done and that is "Gravity"
on ground, making the opponent impale on the ground, no damage but great knockback down.
in air, both opponent and dusknoir will be spiked by the gravity onto the ground. if you miss the ground, it will be suicide xD.

don't know what the other attacks will be :/
My ideas is:
B: Shadow punch. Dusknoir will make a "glare" front of him. if it hits a opponent, the opponent will be locked and Dusknoir will punch his "never miss" punch. killer move on 100% with good knockback

B>: Shadow sneak or Shadow spin (pokemon card attack)
shadow sneak: dusknoir will fast crawl into his shadow and attack the other opponent infront
shadow spin: (combinations of ROB and yoshi) he will start to spin and attack opponent and move like yoshi's B>, only 10% or higher will make dusknoir stop.
if you use this move until its end, dusknoir will be confused

^B: Shadow sneak or "i dont remember"
shadow sneak: watch above

Final: Mean look or Trick room
mean look: The camera will zoom in into dusknoir, only making dusknoir visiable and have a "mean look" on the players
Trick room: making all the characters slowmo/paused in time while making dusknoir double so fast/normal speed

please post your own ideas please, need some ideas xD

JOE!

Smash Hero
thats nowhere near a full moveset

also, it'd be cooler if shadow-sneak were his crawl, makign him crawl around as an actual shadow...

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
nice idea to make dusknoir hide in his shadow then he crawling :3

but I think it will be overused and OP to make it hurt :<

edit:
Awesome stuff.
I think Up B should be shadow sneak no?
BTW if he's going over ganondorf I only need to make three SFX, announcer call, wiimote voice and entry sound.
Hopefully Ganon has some long SFX to make this work...

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Awesome stuff.
I think Up B should be shadow sneak no?
BTW if he's going over ganondorf I only need to make three SFX, announcer call, wiimote voice and entry sound.
Hopefully Ganon has some long SFX to make this work...
currently, he is over yoshi :<
hm, shadow sneak on Up B might work
I thinks VB should be Shadow Sneak. Like ZSS's up b, but underground.
sound good but vB is already decided with gravity :<

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey guys Ive decided to make umbreon over pikachu so ill be posting my work here instead of in fully new character archive. Thx and wish me luck

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh yeah. GCF told me to post here, so I will.

Well... I've been working on Mew for a while... so yeah. :bee:

I have a KC-MM thread here, so everything I do will be organized there.

... yeah!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
This thread needs more Feraligatr.
Agreed and the model im getting IS pokepark. I thought that would be much easier so thats the model im going with. Also to GALOT (totally wrong thread but I hope he sees this) He will grab with his mouth thats all I know so far. First thing im doing is running the new animations threw subspace

Top Bottom