• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Oh... Lol! Guessed I missed alot! But anywase the only models I need are Fearow, Absol and Heracross. I want them to replace pokemon trainers pokemon. (Fearow over Charizard, Absol over Ivysaur and Heracross over Squirtle.) I even drew there kirby hats! And Kirby looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! X3

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's just one game, bro. Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure. Serebii.net has a list of all 193 obtainable Pokémon in the game (I only just remembered the list was there to be honest) which you can find here:
http://www.serebii.net/pokepark/pokemon.shtml

You're out of luck, sadly. Only Absol is there, not Fearow or Heracross. Spearow is there though.

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Awwwww... I alredy came up with there move set... Well I dont mind, i'l find diffrent pokemons. Thanks TommoPuppy!

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Well, its kinda sad, most of these Pokemon's i don't really like... So i thought for a sec and... I had an awesome idea! Abamasnow! But then I realized he has no models. But, a pre evolution is the next best thing! So i wanna start a snover project! Now i got to get a snover model from brawl! Hes gonna go over gannondorf!

highfive

Smash Lord
I *think* Snover is just a bone for the Pokemon Stadium stage but I'm probably wrong. You may want to look through the ISO and see if your right.

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Well lol youre right i cant use snover! But if anyone can tell me where I can find Pikachus great adveture models, It would be very nice! And I would think of an another project! Thnx!

n64billy

Smash Ace
you need several things which may not be legal.

We're not allowed to post things of that nature here.
-A Copy of PokePark Wii (For the models) [This is the illegal part.... get it by your own means]
-WiiScrubber/Dolphin Emulator (To extract the files)
-SZS Modifier (To extract the .brres files from the .dan files)
-The Automatic Hexing programs (To make them viewable in BB)

Bam, you now have the models....

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Can someone plz help me? Im having troble turning my Pokepark model into a brawl model. The code thing is confusing.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Can somebody join my team for making Aipom? If you want to help me, PM me and tell me what you are good at...and that joke was REALLY funny Tommo (No sarcasm)

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Well I was thinking of making Hitmonlee over Shiek. You know how a Gardevor Project is going on and Gardeavor goes over Zelda? Well since Gardeavor and shiek will be two seperate chars, We dont want Shiek to turn into Gardeavor do we? But i'm kinda having trouble changing the model to work in brawl. So if anyone can help me with that. Ya thats it! Thnx for youre time! X3

I think you guys should get into that new model morphing thing. Its a bit of a process, but in the end, the problems are much more minimal than the ones you would have actually IMPORTING a model.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I am not gunna do Aipom anymore. Instead im gunna do Scizor!

And it FINALLY worked!...anyone good at making animations?

P.S. It is over Marth.

HTML:
http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/SonicBrawler/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&current=Pic1.png

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I did, but when I did, nothing happened.

This is what I did:

1) Name them
2) change the numbers in the top right to 500, 0, 0, 0
3) watched the animations and changed the max number of frames
4) saved it.

after I saved it, an error came up and didnt save.
I know how to fix that problem it happened to me as well with someone.

1)Name Them
2)Change the frame number to 500
3) Watch the animations and name them according to the original animation you want to replace
4)Extract all animations you want to keep because After you try to save the error will come up
5)Extract the MDLO File and the Texture0data file then just replace them

From my experience thats I did to get Iggy over ness and It worked just fine afterwards

The brres will have the error each and everytime I did it, it showed up so try this out and tell me if it works

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I know how to fix that problem it happened to me as well with someone.

1)Name Them
2)Change the frame number to 500
3) Watch the animations and name them according to the original animation you want to replace
4)Extract all animations you want to keep because After you try to save the error will come up
5)Extract the MDLO File and the Texture0data file then just replace them

From my experience thats I did to get Iggy over ness and It worked just fine afterwards

The brres will have the error each and everytime I did it, it showed up so try this out and tell me if it works
Thanks! it worked!

EDIT: Now the snapback glitch happens to Sizor =\ Is there a vid or picture tut that is really easy to follow?

highfive

Smash Lord
Hey highfive? What project have you completed or gotten near to completing?
Helping with project Flandre over at Kitty Corp. (Not done. Still need to edit jumps)
Ported Piplup over Olimar (to lazy to finish)
Several texture hacks and requests hacks (Not on Brawlvault, located on my KC thread long dead)
Several BRSTMs (Mega Man themed and requests)
Several Custom stages and textures (for myself and I think 2 requests. Just really lame Mega Man ones I like since I'm a fan boy)
Successful port of Deoxys over Falcon (used only as a learning tool with credit to Roo255 for mentoring me)

And you?

Here's an idea. Don't be total jerks to eachother!
No no. It's fine. I want to see what Gemini has done.

So can anyone help me fix it?
There's a helpful guide:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883

For importing models. It has good links to tools you may or may not need. You can also look up WackaAlpaca on Youtube for tutorials on how to use some of the tools.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Helping with project Flandre over at Kitty Corp. (Not done. Still need to edit jumps)
Ported Piplup over Olimar (to lazy to finish)
Several texture hacks and requests hacks (Not on Brawlvault, located on my KC thread long dead)
Several BRSTMs (Mega Man themed and requests)
Several Custom stages and textures (for myself and I think 2 requests. Just really lame Mega Man ones I like since I'm a fan boy)
Successful port of Deoxys over Falcon (used only as a learning tool with credit to Roo255 for mentoring me)

And you?

No no. It's fine. I want to see what Gemini has done.

There's a helpful guide:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883

For importing models. It has good links to tools you may or may not need. You can also look up WackaAlpaca on Youtube for tutorials on how to use some of the tools.
Helped get Waddle Doo working
Exported and Animted scyther for Tsuyoshio (Even tho he still hasn't replied back)
Did many toad textures
Ported toad on yoshi
Has Animated toad to the point where all I need is escape attacks and psa then its done
Several BRSTMs
Ported Piplup over squirtle successfully

Top Bottom