• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Some things about new characters:
-I dont know if it's possible, but we need to add blinking. It will make animations look SO much better. Try to make more fluid ones. I understand brawlbox is hard to animate with, and I know you guys are trying(and on that note good job!). Also Try to slow down certain animations.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
wow!
This is look great!
Uhh but you use two of the same model...did you try Pokepark Pikachu of was it not even necessary?
I thought the reason you wanted Pokepark Pikachu was because you thought that using 2 Brawl Pikachus was impossible. I was showing that you could use 2 of the same Brawl models without having to use the Pokepark one. Don't Plusle and Minun have basically the exact same shape anyway? You could edit a Pikachu model into Plusle/Minun, then replace the Ice Climbers and apply the 2 different textures to them.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
One thing guys... I noticed the hurtbox glitch is on Blaziken and a few other Model Imports...
If it is unfixable.. I'll never even think of making a new character... Cause that would be wasting my precious time.. My time is especially golden, live my life and see what I mean.
Sound effects...
Hmm...
Just wait till easy Export/Replace comes to life... I'M ROOTING FOR YA KRYAL!!!
(Btw Kryal is the maker of BrawlBox)

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I thought the reason you wanted Pokepark Pikachu was because you thought that using 2 Brawl Pikachus was impossible. I was showing that you could use 2 of the same Brawl models without having to use the Pokepark one. Don't Plusle and Minun have basically the exact same shape anyway? You could edit a Pikachu model into Plusle/Minun, then replace the Ice Climbers and apply the 2 different textures to them.
I see that would work and atm I'm playing around with Pichu's model from Pokepark Wii and I got to thinking...how hard would it be to vertex an import?
Would it be harder the vertex BrawlPikachu into P&M or would it be harder to vertex PPWPichu in P&M???
So many choices...

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
pikachus tail in brawl has like no vertex points, it would be teribly hard to vertex him into prai&mai

n64billy

Smash Ace
Some things about new characters:
-I dont know if it's possible, but we need to add blinking. It will make animations look SO much better. Try to make more fluid ones. I understand brawlbox is hard to animate with, and I know you guys are trying(and on that note good job!). Also Try to slow down certain animations.
They're texture animations... you'd easily be able to just copy the animation from another character over onto your own character... try the original ones from in their respective games first...

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
They're texture animations... you'd easily be able to just copy the animation from another character over onto your own character... try the original ones from in their respective games first...
I'm not doing that. I'm not working on anyone currently. I'm telling that to other people.

bioniclekid8

Smash Cadet
Does gardevoir freeze on loading codes for anyone else?

I am using the gardevoir .rar file with the RSBE01.gct file linked to in the first post?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Like I posted in the BJ thread...

Haha, where have I been.

Seems like I like to abandon forums here and there when I get busy, or really, really tired of visiting. Hence the what, months since I've even touched this forum, lmao.

Poppin in to say How's progress? I'm sure I'm pretty far behind...and I really need to start working on Feraligatr again, some "things" have gotten me newfound inspiration.

soneek

Smash Ace
Like I posted in the BJ thread...

Haha, where have I been.

Seems like I like to abandon forums here and there when I get busy, or really, really tired of visiting. Hence the what, months since I've even touched this forum, lmao.

Poppin in to say How's progress? I'm sure I'm pretty far behind...and I really need to start working on Feraligatr again, some "things" have gotten me newfound inspiration.
The way Blaziken is going, I should be finished with it in a few weeks.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Here's something I said on the character submission thread, and it's true:
I'm beginning to hate hacking.. As you can notice I'm not on most of the time...
I think I'm gonna get back to competitive battling.
Yes I hate to make this a big post but I...
I gave up hacking.
You see, I'm so busy with other things, mostly religion, which I can't give up just cause I "Gotta finish this hack!" "Upload that" "Download that" "Test that" "Put in sound effects" "Fix animations"...
All that stuff doesn't make me happy at all... And I just figured out why.. It's cause.. Well I get bored, and I always think "It needs more work".
And that's the main reason.
Another reason would be cause Pokemon Competitive Battling, is WAY more fun, needs WAY more thinking and predicting, and WAY less time, a battle on the average takes 25 minutes, and one battle in enough for a day or two, so that's a lot of time I'm wasting on hacking.
Now.. I can just wait till SSB4 comes out... That is if they plan on doing one. And if it doesn't have Mewtwo, I don't think I'm even gonna play it... YES I'M SERIOUS!
Anyways, good bye Smash World, though I might check here every now and then, still.. Goodbye.

"And Peace be upon those who follow the guidance"

Kollin

Smash Rookie
Hey... Can I make a claim to Blastoise? I have the model and I wanted to see if I could put him over either Squirtle, Bowser, Dedede or Wario. It'd be a learning process, but if the results come out right it'd be worth it. ^_^

highfive

Smash Lord
Hey. Anyone need help? I've decided to go beyond texture hacking and to do some PSAs. I'm **** sure I'm not the most qualified as the only thing I've got is the program so I'm just here to see if anyone wants an on the job learner. It'd be great if you want to PM me but I'll come back to this thread if someone answers here instead.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Hey. Anyone need help? I've decided to go beyond texture hacking and to do some PSAs. I'm **** sure I'm not the most qualified as the only thing I've got is the program so I'm just here to see if anyone wants an on the job learner. It'd be great if you want to PM me but I'll come back to this thread if someone answers here instead.
If you like, I could find a spot for you to help with my project. (Click Signature)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
ok! since I had many problems with hoppip and even so, my solarbeam attack never gets what I want.
I neary gave up on hoppip and suddenly last night, one thought hit me. Was I aiming my goals to high?
and yes, I did one plan over hoppip again and this time, I shrunked the goal and hoppips level (he will be nearly 10-20 lv than 40-50 that I expected in pokemon lol xD)

So here is the attacks I have done and will make instead.
I gave the attacks names to make it easy to understand and only B attacks has attacks from the game (expect smash <-A)

A: spin - this is kinda an GTFO attack, he will spin rapidly to attack both front and back unlike pikachus A. It will have weak windbox surround it but otherwise, the attack is not strong or big knockout

stilt A: leaf hit (maybe will change) - he will spin one of his leaves faster than the other one and then they are on eachother, the opponent will get hit and after it, the leaves goes back to normal. not so good damage before the hit or big knockback. (explaning this attack was hard)

up A: scizzor leaf (original idea from leafbarret x3) - do you know how a scizzor looks like and I dont mean the pokemon. first he open up the leaves like a scizzor and then he close the leaves like a scizzor and at that point, it does damage but a pretty good knockback.

down A: --- (dont have anything on this yet but it will surely be almost the same thing like olimar's)¨

Side Smash: double egde - this one was leafbarret's idea x3. first time he use his body to attack. He will charge up and later on, attack with a powerful body attack. great knockback but good damage (around charizard's side smash) the only bad with this attack is then the opponent gets hit by the attack, hoppip taking damage.

Up smash: Leaf drill (maybe will change it too) - he will put his leaves straight up and then he will spin upward like a drill. will do damage at the same time, at the end of the animation will do great damage and big knockback if you hit with the sweetspot

Down smash: dont-have-a-good-name-for-it (and will probely change it) - hoppip rotates until he is upsidedown and spinning his leaves fast and powerfully (like robs down smash)

NOW, TIME FOR THE SIGNATURE MOVES!

B: tackle - fast reckless tackle forward but the best thing with this attack is the opponent flying away behind hoppip and great shield damage, big knockback but good damage (like a smash forward fan but better)
want even to put one sweetspot that are almost strong as a homerun bat xD

sideB: triple powder - a combination between sleep, poison and stun powder. first hoppip will sweep his leaves on the opponent one time, the opponent will sleep. holding the buttom or pressing will make hoppip do it one more time and this time, the opponent will get paralyzed (ZZS stun) with a bit better damage and knockout than sleep. if you do it one more time the opponent will get poison. a bit better damage than paralyze but MUCH better knockback and it will be shadow effect and the opponent will get a flower on the head. (dont know if hoppip will get healed by the flower because it seems familally to leech seed at the same time xD)

upB: Splash - on ground: hoppip will make one splash around himself and it will be cape effect on a opponent if they are to close and highly chance to be tripped. projectiles can be "caped" too.
in air: hoppip will splash himself higher up. there are 2 sweepspot in this attack to. if hoppip is above one opponent but not so close, it will be a weak windbox down but if hoppip are standing on a opponent (like footstooling but closer). a homerun bat sound will be heard and the opponent will be spiked :D (like ganondorfs dair attack)

DownB: syntesis - hoppip will be a bit greener and will restore his health, believe it would be one % per 1-2 sekund since he is too light and kinda easy to kill

next up. make good air attacks x3

what do you think?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Is there a Gallade Model anywhere? If so, I would say that I would have to make him after I finish Laser Ball for Minions Revenge. Gallade is my FAVORITE.
Agreed. How is pikazz doing on Dusknoir? Dusknoir, Gallade, Gardevoir, and MissingNo. (lol glitch) are my favorite Pokemon...

highfive

Smash Lord
Question: anyone willing to help me fix Deoxys over Captain Falcon? I've done much of the animation porting from Roo525's Deoxys Alpha (Originally over Green Alloy) but I can't get the animation glitches to go away. I've been trying but no luck. I don't want someone to do it for me, I'd just like a mentor who can show me how.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Question: anyone willing to help me fix Deoxys over Captain Falcon? I've done much of the animation porting from Roo525's Deoxys Alpha (Originally over Green Alloy) but I can't get the animation glitches to go away. I've been trying but no luck. I don't want someone to do it for me, I'd just like a mentor who can show me how.
Why over Falcon? :< Blaziken's already over Falcon. Why not Lucas or Ness? I don't think there are any pokemon that take over either of them.

highfive

Smash Lord
Why over Falcon? :< Blaziken's already over Falcon. Why not Lucas or Ness? I don't think there are any pokemon that take over either of them.
Bone structure is FUBAR on Ness and Lucas.

I'm now applying what I've learned with a Piplup model over Olimar. All important functions work. Except have no animations.

Esokira

Smash Rookie
I want to make my own pokemon brawl hack, Can anyone tell me where i can find a fearow model from battle revolution? Or maybe a giant folder with a bunch of Pokemon models? Thank you!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I want to make my own pokemon brawl hack, Can anyone tell me where i can find a fearow model from battle revolution? Or maybe a giant folder with a bunch of Pokemon models? Thank you!
PBR doesn't use the right model type (unfortunately ;-; )

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Oh... Then anyone know where I can get a Fearow model that can be put into brawl? Cause i see PKMNs like feraligator and flygon being put in brawl. But there not a throphy or anything. So Plz can someone help me find a Fearow model? Thnx! X3

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I think it would be a good idea to include, in the original post, that full-sized*, animateable Pokémon MDL0 models can currently only be obtained from Brawl and Poképark, but not every Pokémon is there. A list would be nice too.

*(and chibi ones from Ranch of every Pokémon for anyone who's really that desperate, but they're not easy to get, nor do they look good)

Esokira

Smash Rookie
Poképark? Pikachus adventure? are those new games coming out cause ive never heard of them.

Top Bottom