• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

JOE!

Smash Hero
idk, it's just that I like somewhat rock pokemon, and I think golem could do nicely

when I think of dull I think of Vbrawl Ganon ^^ golem would pretty sure be less dull than ganon
Why is Golem dull?

I mean, did you know that as a random Pokemon, Golem is much more famous than Edward Elric will ever be?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Why is Golem dull?

I mean, did you know that as a random Pokemon, Golem is much more famous than Edward Elric will ever be?
Golem is a rock o.o rocks are dull :( Idk do someone more exciting/important.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
RAWR! Post what you need updated, Omni and....I'm too lazy to scroll to remember who needs updating. ;___________;

If whoever will be working on Chikorita wants to combine projects, we could just do Gatr Quilava and Chikorita together. I wouldn't mind doing something with the grassy thing (I still dislike it intensely >:3).
Chikorita will be a part of the trainer, so we would need a quilava.

In other news, I finished the waiting animations and the grab. For the grab, he coils his leaf around the victim.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
could you update about hoppip with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RisW1SXKAVU .w.

and need help for hoppip... again ;_;
it is about his signature moves (B attacks)
I have been thinking of it a lot but it is hard do give a first stage evolution pokemon good moves that really fit and not are any clone attack from a other attack <_<

that move that are decide is

^B: bounce/ silver wind
final: cutton spore

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
All right, I need ideas for more unique attacks.
The ones I've already decided on are:
-Neutral-B: Psychic (how do I make an attack chargeable?)
-Side-B: Will-o-wisp
-Up-B: Teleport
-Jab
-Dash
-Usmash: Thunderbolt
-Dsmash: Shadow Ball
-Uair
-Fair
-Final: Wish
And I'm not changing the throws. They're glitchy enough already; Gardevoir doesn't need me glitching them up further.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
All right, I need ideas for more unique attacks.
The ones I've already decided on are:
-Neutral-B: Psychic (how do I make an attack chargeable?)
-Side-B: Will-o-wisp
-Up-B: Teleport
-Jab
-Dash
-Usmash: Thunderbolt
-Dsmash: Shadow Ball
-Uair
-Fair
-Final: Wish
And I'm not changing the throws. They're glitchy enough already; Gardevoir doesn't need me glitching them up further.
you could make it chargable thought brawlbox and psa

or only psa xD

yeay, wish ;w; but can she know it? o.O

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
could you update about hoppip with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RisW1SXKAVU .w.

I have been thinking of it a lot but it is hard do give a first stage evolution pokemon good moves that really fit and not are any clone attack from a other attack <_<

B^: BOUNCE
Bv: Synthesis: Heal 1% a second (or so) as long as held down.
B>: Seeb Bomb: Chucks 2 or 3 (scaled down) deku seeds from atop its heads in a small arc. Explode on contact.
B: (I liked solarbeam, whatever happened to that?) Silver Wind: Works similarly to Zelda's B, can be charged. Twrils around on shoots wind above it. If timed correct will deflect projectiles, even to the left or right. Enemies to the left or right (unless touching) are unharmed though.

Alt Bv: Attract: Hearts come out of Hoppip during which timeit is invincible. If hit during this invincible period, the opponent becomes too tinfatuated to attack (using a shield break or deku stun effect). Great chance to unleash a fully charged special.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I'm doing well with Tyranitar I got a few of his tilts doene and Hyper Beam is nearly done all I need to do is place the external graphic effect farther away from his preferably near his mouth, but all the hitboxes are in place and ready to go here is a pic I took yesterday:
Hype Beam:

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Okay, does ANYONE know what the animation is for dropping through a fall-through platform is? I have looked through all the animations and can't find it anywhere.
I'm doing well with Tyranitar I got a few of his tilts doene and Hyper Beam is nearly done all I need to do is place the external graphic effect farther away from his preferably near his mouth, but all the hitboxes are in place and ready to go here is a pic I took yesterday:
Hyper Beam: *uber death beam pic*
Holy crap that looks strong. ._.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Guys? I just thought of something. What if the glitched-out hurtboxes for some of the characters are caused by the added bones?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya but lots of windup lag and cooldown lag too lol :laugh: I was able to take on 3 level 9s meta knight, charizard and pit with only hyper beam, earthquake and his Forward-Air attack yes he's strong but slow as hell he can't do anyting against campers that utilize projectiles except use sandstorm and rock storm to neutralize the attacks.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Ya but lots of windup lag and cooldown lag too lol :laugh: I was able to take on 3 level 9s meta knight, charizard and pit with only hyper beam, earthquake and his Forward-Air attack yes he's strong but slow as hell he can't do anyting against campers that utilize projectiles except use sandstorm and rock storm to neutralize the attacks.
If you can take on 3 level 9 ANYTHINGS with just 3 moves, one or more of those moves is probably very broken.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
That or I a have a strategy: I camped fired Hyper Beam they dodged it fired another then they usually jump then I jump and hit them with mountain crusher, repeat til they're like 90% use earthquake on them near the edge of the stage then hit them with a point blank Hyper Beam :) and since none of them were smart enough to use projectiles I beat them.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
B^: BOUNCE
Bv: Synthesis: Heal 1% a second (or so) as long as held down.
B>: Seeb Bomb: Chucks 2 or 3 (scaled down) deku seeds from atop its heads in a small arc. Explode on contact.
B: (I liked solarbeam, whatever happened to that?) Silver Wind: Works similarly to Zelda's B, can be charged. Twrils around on shoots wind above it. If timed correct will deflect projectiles, even to the left or right. Enemies to the left or right (unless touching) are unharmed though.

Alt Bv: Attract: Hearts come out of Hoppip during which timeit is invincible. If hit during this invincible period, the opponent becomes too tinfatuated to attack (using a shield break or deku stun effect). Great chance to unleash a fully charged special.
thanks for the attacks :3

solarbeam seemed to be a too powerful attack for one little hoppip D:
but dont know yet

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=16171aaacbe75be9b64026cfc061123612f8a53970b72793480654b192e70f3f Everything needed for Gardevoir is in here.
Known glitches:
-Picking up ANY item freezes the game.
-When trying to grab a ledge, there is a high chance that she will just warp to a standing position (auto-climbing?).
-Transform from Sheik to Zelda the first time you play, or the throws will cause streaking.
-All throws warp the opponent to the center of the stage until thrown (they'll warp back to Gardevoir when they're actually thrown).
-Pummeling an opponent immediately breaks the grab.
-Gardevoir's hurtbox seems to randomly be really huge. If this happens during all animations, restart the match... that's the only fix I can think of. ;-;
-On VERY rare occasions, the side-B will cause Gardevoir to be stuck at the end of the animation, with the fire stuck in her hand. I don't know what causes this, and I've only gotten to happen twice.
Wow. She's so... overpowered. :p Good work though.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Wow. She's so... overpowered. :p Good work though.
Overpowered? O.o You're kidding me, right? In that case, I must REALLY suck with her, becasue, well, I suck when using her. Not to mention the fact that she's only marginally heavier than Jigglypuff.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Chikorita will be a part of the trainer, so we would need a quilava.

In other news, I finished the waiting animations and the grab. For the grab, he coils his leaf around the victim.
*she, *her

in other news..she uses her leaf instead of vines? o_O

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
hey leaf, just tried gardevoir, and it's coming along great! yea, the hurtboxes are messed up, but it'll fix itself as you continue animating. also, something that confused me. i was fighting wario. he tried to use his bike, but i Uair'd killed him (lol) then i stupidly attempted to pick up the bike. it worked though! no freeze! gardevoir just floated up rly high. looking foward to more versions. also, try to find someone who can make a vertex of gardevoir into gallade, so you can use gallade on shiek. well, back to rotom for me...

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
hey leaf, just tried gardevoir, and it's coming along great! yea, the hurtboxes are messed up, but it'll fix itself as you continue animating. also, something that confused me. i was fighting wario. he tried to use his bike, but i Uair'd killed him (lol) then i stupidly attempted to pick up the bike. it worked though! no freeze! gardevoir just floated up rly high. looking foward to more versions. also, try to find someone who can make a vertex of gardevoir into gallade, so you can use gallade on shiek. well, back to rotom for me...
I think Sheik would be a better (or at least easier to use) base for Gallade.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Well this is another one of those things... You just can't not LOL at it :laugh::laugh::laugh: :
I think I'll call him Stretchoshi:

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman

for attacks I would not know which B move you want to use, but here is my 4 cents of four moves that I think that might work well for hoppip

Mega Drain - damages foes with projectile and recovers by a certain amount of % ( can be reflected )

Stun Spore - ZSS stun maybe, also, a projectile (can be reflected)

Bounce - yay for recovery :)

Return - a happy move, yes he's friend is called priority, the less damage Hoppip has, the more priority this attack will get.

hope some of this can come true

sweet mother of Fox! (not fox but fuc - ks) hyper beam... uttery broken...

idk I hope he gets balanced in the future but if he does, take consideretion on nerfing the inmense Hyper beam gfx and hitboxes

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
also: did you manage to get the clouds working as effects? (aka Poison powder, Leech Seed, Aromatherapy and Sweet Scent doing their stuff)
No, I can't find the article, Ivysaur can't be opened in Smash Attacks. I am also using growth instead of leach seed, he will grow and smack people with the leaf. Leach seed doesn't sound like a good smash attack.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
the articles for effects are found in brawl box dude so use brawlboxand look through the model files until you find one here I'm going to take a look for you...

JOE!

Smash Hero
No, I can't find the article, Ivysaur can't be opened in Smash Attacks. I am also using growth instead of leach seed, he will grow and smack people with the leaf. Leach seed doesn't sound like a good smash attack.
...why doesnt it?

it's a chargeable means of racking damage over time, in conjunction with poison powder, while they are probably affected by sweet scent/planted by her Dair.

along with that, it refreshes HP as food is created, along with her uspec

and no offense, but Growth as you described it sounds just...weird. Along with using the leaf to grab as opposed to just using smaller versions of ivy's vines

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Are Frosslass and Growlith in PP ?
cause i want Frosslass Growlith and Bellossom but Bell is already in brawl so that makes it a bit easier

Top Bottom