• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The poll.

What's in a name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
hey if the dirty south and da dirty souf dont win individually but have more combined votes it should still win but then we should use the one with the most votes. Cuz they the same **** name!

Hiroshi get ur *** in here and vote for da dirty!

**** after all that we are gonna be called the gentlemens club :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The town is safe.

It should be noted that any multivoting via alternate accounts will result in all those votes being uncounted.

Also, don't vote if you're not from Atlantic South or regular the forums. Renth, you count. So do people who regular like you.

Laijin

Smash Hero
hey if the dirty south and da dirty souf dont win individually but have more combined votes it should still win but then we should use the one with the most votes. Cuz they the same **** name!

I second this

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

I second this
stop hating.

Frames

DI
yea seriously people watch gs to gents

my boy dirrty aka baron got this **** in da bag

im changing my vote to gentlemen's club

Renth

Smash Hero
The town is safe.

It should be noted that any multivoting via alternate accounts will result in all those votes being uncounted.

Also, don't vote if you're not from Atlantic South or regular the forums. Renth, you count. So do people who regular like you.
i live in florida time to time i better count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom