• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Patches

Smash Master
Zef, if you see a kid with a Sonic the hedgehog hat on, shout. That's me. I'm taking the TTC, so I might find you.

PS.

Anyone know how long the bus ride is from Dupont to the venue? I'm trying to calculate my travel time. XD

jabu_jabu

Smash Cadet
Zef, if you see a kid with a Sonic the hedgehog hat on, shout. That's me. I'm taking the TTC, so I might find you.

PS.

Anyone know how long the bus ride is from Dupont to the venue? I'm trying to calculate my travel time. XD
it's about 20 minutes ish

jabu_jabu

Smash Cadet
8:45 is way too early
and also it's faster getting off at lansdowne (20-30 minutes) then taking a bus (5 minutes)

None Shall Pass

Smash Apprentice
Edit: what was ours? I forget. GaW vs Yoshi/Samus? $2 Bo3?
Sounds about right.

yo were you there last time? i don't remember seeing a yoshi =/
I was there. Just never entered the tournament, I don't play Brawl anymore.

The Melee setup running was mine, I was usually playing other people on it.

naw i wasn't being rude
You can never tell on the Internet. :V

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Shameful advertising....

SELLING COD BLOPS and Medal Of Honor Limited Edition BOTH UNOPENED for 360 for 110$ Or can buy seperate for 60$ a piece. We all know your going to get them for Christmas for yourself/friend/your son (lol). Why go to Gamestop and get them for 64.99+tax a piece when you can get them off me saving $ and tax.

If those 2 games are bought I can throw in games for lil extra each

10$
Street fighter 4
FEAR2

15$
Fable 2
Silent Hill Homecoming

20$
Gears of war 1 and 2 (can only sell together, 20$ for the pair)
Batman AA

Of course the more you buy the more you save, barter/haggle me if 3+ are bought.

I'd sell myself to make some money on the corner, but I'm just too sexy.
Culex>99.99% of the world
Culex<Captain Falcon

I may or may not bring the games to try and sell over there if no one posts here.

*hides face in shame for advertising*

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So, very very unlikely I can make it now. Sad because it's been too long since I've seen Elliot or Yannick, and far far too long since I've seen Niko /madhomo to you all.

Ah well this gives me more time to prepare surprises for the next tourney.

Gichan

Smash Champion
gonna be weird not to see you at a tourney ceX. Keep the **** up.

Zef, BUS IT! And get your homies to come to. Also, if you're not joining doubles i'll let you come at 11:30am. Hopefully that helps.

damn lomes, if that was super street fighter for $10 i'd buy it. Bring the games anyways you never know who'd want to buy them at the place.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Double post for bringing the magical herbs of performance.

Holy **** it feels like 08 in here.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Alrighty, problem with my bringing of the stack smash replay SD card.

I can't find my SD card. :(

I think I left it in fUddO's Wii last friday. Problem is I can't get a hold of it.

If I point someone to all the stuff to put the card together, can someone else do it? I'll still record them all, I just realized that I don't have my SD card.

Alternatively, if someone has one of those mini-SD to regular SD readers, that'll work better, just bring that with you and I'll set up Stack Smash on the micro SD I use with my R4.

Gichan

Smash Champion
god damn iliad I'm teaming with brose now like he JUST called.

aw man....

EDIT: Found it dirt, I don't have a mini sd since I lost my DS but i got the reader. Will be bringing it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
K.

Practicing my standing infinites right now. I am ready for this tournament. Gonna get out of pools, and then hopefully win at least one set in brackets. Then I've accomplished my goal and can go for first.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So, very very unlikely I can make it now. Sad because it's been too long since I've seen Elliot or Yannick, and far far too long since I've seen Niko /madhomo to you all.

Ah well this gives me more time to prepare surprises for the next tourney.
I was not going O.o.

Any streams for this?

Top Bottom