• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Zef

Smash Ace
yo im a ****ing idiot and forgot my memory card, i knew was forgetting something. it was at station two i think, can someone hold it for me?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, you're full of ****. I sent you two PM's, you're not getting a third. If you don't show up on the 11th, I am going to recognize you as the biggest forfeiter that ever walked Canadian Earth.

You better not be leading me on, I already told my friends about the tournament.
Funny cuz I think not only you're a big troll but the biggest idiot, my name is Mad Ally, I got no PM from you dumb**** LOL

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ooh, Charlottetown, I've been there. It's nice.

Also, I don't play WiFi. The terrible, terrible lag. If I ever do decide to try WiFi, I'll consider it.

However, if I can find a way to get there, I will gladly come to PEI for a tournament. Just give me about a month advance notice, and I'll see if I can come out to one.

Top Bottom