• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I personally call the primary protagonist of any FE game as a lord. :p Doesn't matter though, it doesn't make her less unique or anything.
I beat the game early last month and loved it. She's underleveled in Parts 3 and 4 but can still be really good. I had her max level (lv 20 light mage) about 2 or 3 chapters before part one end game and she was crazy. Illyana was my best mage though.

So glad we've gotten Micaiah to a 3rd page, and it looks like some more support is starting to show up! Honestly Micaiah and Palutena would make this my fave smash probably, I would use them and Pikachu and drop Falco and Game and Watch.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Though Micaiah isn't on my main list, I would definitely accept her if she was brought in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Frankly I think Micaiah has the best shot for Fire Emblems female representation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Fire Emblem gets 3 reps like it deserves she totally is the best choice for that spot. Chrom being the other and Lucina being an alt costume for Marth.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
If Fire Emblem gets 3 reps like it deserves she totally is the best choice for that spot. Chrom being the other and Lucina being an alt costume for Marth.
If FE gets four like I think it will, I'm pretty sure she will be in. And with Lip possibly out of the running, and King K over Dixi, she could get in as a female character also.

andimidna

Smash Master
Love the new title!
For fire Emblem reps, I lost my 1st most wanted, Tiki, and my 7th most wanted, Lyn.
Also, I don't think Micaiah will be in if Ike is not.
But I really do think Ike will be back.
And Chrom seems to be by far the most likely. And I still like the idea of him and Lucina together.
I definitely see 4 FE as a good possibility though.
So here's how I see things:
Marth
Ike
Chrom & Lucina
Micaiah, Anna, Robin, or Roy.

The last 4 are all still in competition.
But with Mewtwo in doubt now, well, Roy can't get in over Mewtwo, and I don't see a Marth clone coming back.
And while Robin makes a lot of sense, for some reason I just can't see Sakurai considering a fighting Tactician. It's certainly possible, but I'm starting to doubt it.
I think we should maybe consider him to have the best chance of the 4, but I would really love to see Micaiah and Anna.
I prefer Anna, but Micaiah is right up there next to her.
And I think both just received a 5% increase in chance due to losing there biggest competition.
Anna vs Tiki debates and Lyn vs Micaiah debates are 2 I've seen a lot.
So if they want a recurring character or they choose a character very popular pre-brawl. Them.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Love the new title!
For fire Emblem reps, I lost my 1st most wanted, Tiki, and my 7th most wanted, Lyn.
Also, I don't think Micaiah will be in if Ike is not.
But I really do think Ike will be back.
And Chrom seems to be by far the most likely. And I still like the idea of him and Lucina together.
I definitely see 4 FE as a good possibility though.
So here's how I see things:
Marth
Ike
Chrom & Lucina
Micaiah, Anna, Robin, or Roy.

The last 4 are all still in competition.
But with Mewtwo in doubt now, well, Roy can't get in over Mewtwo, and I don't see a Marth clone coming back.
And while Robin makes a lot of sense, for some reason I just can't see Sakurai considering a fighting Tactician. It's certainly possible, but I'm starting to doubt it.
I think we should maybe consider him to have the best chance of the 4, but I would really love to see Micaiah and Anna.
I prefer Anna, but Micaiah is right up there next to her.
And I think both just received a 5% increase in chance due to losing there biggest competition.
Anna vs Tiki debates and Lyn vs Micaiah debates are 2 I've seen a lot.
So if they want a recurring character or they choose a character very popular pre-brawl. Them.

Thanks glad you like the title.

Noticed something with the trophies (probably reading to much into it)
Fi and Pseudo-Palutena both mention specifically what game they come from, so clearly if each trophy hints at a games rep it would be one from Skyward Sword and one from Uprising.

However, with King Ki-Hunter (Who only appears in Other M) and Tiki they only state what series they are from, meaning that anyone from the series could get in. Maybe a Radiant Dawn and Super Metriod rep??

andimidna

Smash Master
Thanks glad you like the title.

Noticed something with the trophies (probably reading to much into it)
Fi and Pseudo-Palutena both mention specifically what game they come from, so clearly if each trophy hints at a games rep it would be one from Skyward Sword and one from Uprising.

However, with King Ki-Hunter (Who only appears in Other M) and Tiki they only state what series they are from, meaning that anyone from the series could get in. Maybe a Radiant Dawn and Super Metriod rep??
It wouldn't be possible to list one game for Tiki, but that Ki-Hunter thing is odd.
Actually, I guess it could have listed Awakening for Tiki if it wanted to...
But Pseudo Palutena and Fi were only in 1 game...
Those won't be the series names...
Hmm...
That is interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it.
I think a Radiant Dawn character has a really good shot, even though my bet's on Ike, it could be Micaiah. Or both.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
It wouldn't be possible to list one game for Tiki, but that Ki-Hunter thing is odd.
Actually, I guess it could have listed Awakening for Tiki if it wanted to...
But Pseudo Palutena and Fi were only in 1 game...
Those won't be the series names...
Hmm...
That is interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it.
I feel like they would have said King-Ki Hunter is from Other M. There was no reason not to.

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
First of all I love Fire Emblem and I think its time that it gets more representation, so I'm hoping for 4 reps. That being said, Marth is in, Chrom is the obvious next addition because he represents not only the most recent FE game but also a very popular one, then if there's four characters Ike will return and that also leaves one spot...

Micaiah, MyUnit/Avatar and Lucina... And I would love Micaiah getting in (I would love the others to as well but I prefer Micaiah). She would be an original character from FE, not using swords, but using magic instead and that's something that'll help her chances because Sakurai is getting the more originals addition to the roster and we don't have a magic user, at least not like Micaiah (Zelda doesn't use a lot of magic compared to what Micaiah could use).

And that's what I think, It's great to see other people that want her in the game.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I would rather see Robin in smash... Female Robin alt costume...
Its funny, you couldn't win in my 2nd fave character's (Palutena) thread so you came here. Point is, go to the Robin thread ok? Don't bash the character we love got it. Micaiah is a better choice in my opinion than Robin, and I find her much more likeable. GET OUT.

IronFish

Smash Ace
Its funny, you couldn't win in my 2nd fave character's (Palutena) thread so you came here. Point is, go to the Robin thread ok? Don't bash the character we love got it. Micaiah is a better choice in my opinion than Robin, and I find her much more likeable. GET OUT.
Not saying she doesn't have a chance and she would be cool to see in the game, so stop over reacting and drawing from things that aren't there! Okay? Just opinions.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Micaiah at this point is probably the only female FE character that has a chance.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
How do you feel about Awakening Micaiah?

Since Lyn is an AT, Micaiah is the best female FE character choice. And the best magic user choice, but that's assuming Sakurai wants a female/magic-user FE character.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
I have beaten FE:RD like 10 times and I play it once in a year normaly, I have unlocked to alternate ending, and see the special conversations between Micaiah and Soren, it's a really good game sadly it's a bit underated, she is not an obvious inclusion, but I would like to see her in the game :)

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
Ugh. I hated Micaiah in her game. She's so squishy and slow, it was a pain in the ass to use her at all, and you were obligated to do so. On the other hand, I did like her character. Her decision regarding Pelleas was heartbreaking. And her burden was heavy and it really made me feel for her during the story, especially when she was pressured to lead a cause that she was morally distraught against.

I wouldn't mind her in the game, but she doesn't have the badass factor. It would be weird seeing her weaving back and forth on a stage smashing. She seems like the reserved type that supports from the sidelines while Edward or Nolan cleaved people in half.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
You know, the idea of Micaiah being playable in Smash 4 has started to grow on me. I must admit, it would be unique and interesting to see a Fire Emblem newcomer whom does not wield a blade. With Lyndis deconfirmed, mine current most wanted Fire Emblem newcomers are Lucina and Micaiah. I honestly would rather have one of them instead of Chrom or Robin. If Micaiah does get in, I really hope they use her Radiant Dawn outfit; I really do not like her Awakening design. Heck, I do not really like any of the Awakening redesigns.

I have heard some people say Micaiah would just be a Zelda clone, but given the many tools in the Fire Emblem series, I think she can definitely be given her own unique playstyle. In this moveset I recently started writing, Micaiah only has two special moves that are similar to Zelda's--but their effects are entirely different. Other than that, everything is different. I might post it in here if I finish it.

Top Bottom