• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Crew battle will most likely be 5v5. Just making sure you know. I have no clue who you all are.

Except Nike :mad:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I had an easy spanish teacher the first 2 years, then the 3rd year we got a new teacher who actually took spanish seriously and expected us to know things. worst class ever

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
not really, it was a tourney for the sake of a tourney. actually, if it was 10v10, it probably would've mattered, but now that its 5v5 it hardly does.

its just a crew battle, we're going to lose anyways

god im being so negative, i feel like suspect >_>

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So then that means Espy, Prime, Monringstar, Nike, and Speed right? Since he is clearly the only one that deserves to be on it.

Paw, you need to see the bright side. We have two Sonics, we can't lose!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So then that means Espy, Prime, Monringstar, Nike, and Speed right? Since he is clearly the only one that deserves to be on it.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet

i think either me castro or suspect...because speed had an easy bracket and suspect had to forfeit >_> he didnt have ta face any of us. and when he idd he lost.

No trolls or johns.

Just being real.

Deadpool Agrees.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I actually like our chances in 5v5.

@ Sonic King: unless one of us didn't show or it suddenly requires more players, I'm pretty sure either you or suspect would be next. Espy has final word on everything though.

EDIT: Lol at trollin

Reizilla

Broly's being flaky right now, but if he goes, the crew goes up to 9. But expect him not to and stick with 5.

Also, Nike, for making us go down in Power Rank, I'm eating your jelly too! :mad:

Reizilla

Doesn't matter who plays. You don't stand a chance without Nike's peanut butter and jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom