• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
And Beiber_Ninja is one of his many alts where he can truly act aggressive like calling you a "fat gay *** nerd" for disagreeing with him.
Can't be much worse than 4chan. I once posted fake Daisy leaks there and the first comment was "These are fake and you are gay."

And while both of those things may be true, they were still hurtful :sadeyes:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Can't be much worse than 4chan. I once posted fake Daisy leaks there and the first comment was "These are fake and you are gay."

Don't bother with 4chan That's pretty much all people are known for there, to troll and be rude thanks to their anonymity.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sigh, I was hoping that you wouldn't be so curious about "that fanboy". Just take a look at these two videos and you'll know how crazy he is.

So long story's short, he's one of the MOST infamous users on the SSB Gamefaqs boards and his Daisy fanboyism reaches pure insanity. If you support Daisy but doesn't do any drastic measures for the Smash Ballot, you are considered a "fake Daisy fan" in his eyes. And Beiber_Ninja is one of his many alts where he can truly act aggressive like calling you a "fat gay *** nerd" for disagreeing with him. And let's not forget the many other alts he created to spam the damn forums with his Daisy fanboyist topics.

So I really hope you think of him as a good guy after I tell you all of this. :mad088:
Crickey, this guy sounds like a real *****. I mean, "fake Daisy fan"? Who the bloody hell would come up with such an egoistic claim and think that there is some hierarchy over what the definitely on of a bloody fan is? And this guy even spams the forums with these alts and troll Gamefaqs for how long?

Now I really see why you are annoyed by this guy or even stopped going to Gamefaqs altogether. This Llol bloke seriously needs a reality check if he think he's the judge over the entire Daisy fandom. I can tell that if I were to even cross paths with this guy, I'd land a few blows to his stupid wannabe Justin Beiber face to teach him a lesson. Even he himself seemed that ****ing annoying from the videos alone.

Sorry mates, I think I've gotten a bit too angry with that last paragraph. :(

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Sigh, I was hoping that you wouldn't be so curious about "that fanboy". Just take a look at these two videos and you'll know how crazy he is.

So long story's short, he's one of the MOST infamous users on the SSB Gamefaqs boards and his Daisy fanboyism reaches pure insanity. If you support Daisy but doesn't do any drastic measures for the Smash Ballot, you are considered a "fake Daisy fan" in his eyes. And Beiber_Ninja is one of his many alts where he can truly act aggressive like calling you a "fat gay *** nerd" for disagreeing with him. And let's not forget the many other alts he created to spam the damn forums with his Daisy fanboyist topics.

So I really hope you think of him as a good guy after I tell you all of this. :mad088:
He sure has guts going all the way to Japan, though, I'll give him that...

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
This Llol bloke seriously needs a reality check if he think he's the judge over the entire Daisy fandom. I can tell that if I were to even cross paths with this guy, I'd land a few blows to his stupid wannabe Justin Beiber face to teach him a lesson.
I'd totally fight him with you, he needs a reality check.

He sure has guts going all the way to Japan, though, I'll give him that...
Who even has money to do that? And like it was only for a 20 second video, like idk if you're gonna fly across the planet the video should at least be a minuet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

4Chan in general is a site where the biggest ****posters can feel high and mighty within a hive mind community. So I'm glad I never made an account and NEVER will think about joining their toxic cult. After all, a Daisy*** like me would be nothing more than fresh meat for them to tear apart like the Bandanna Dee fans (Or what they call Goomba***s).

Crickey, this guy sounds like a real *****. I mean, "fake Daisy fan"? Who the bloody hell would come up with such an egoistic claim and think that there is some hierarchy over what the definitely on of a bloody fan is? And this guy even spams the forums with these alts and troll Gamefaqs for how long?

Now I really see why you are annoyed by this guy or even stopped going to Gamefaqs altogether. This Llol bloke seriously needs a reality check if he think he's the judge over the entire Daisy fandom. I can tell that if I were to even cross paths with this guy, I'd land a few blows to his stupid wannabe Justin Beiber face to teach him a lesson. Even he himself seemed that ****ing annoying from the videos alone.

It's alright love, you just needed to express yourself in the best way possible. At least you aren't on the verge of using those moves for the sake of beating the wrong people unlike my cousin's girlfriend who's banished from visiting us anymore.

Llol in general is a like a special breed of fanboy just like the equally controversial Chris-Chan that not even the sanest Sonic fans would ever want to talk about. Just be glad that you know who he is and promise to never step foot into any of his topics/videos. He can be rather nasty when he feels like it or belittle any character that isn't Daisy if you bring them up near him. The fact that this guy even exists is why we even have a bad name to begin with, whether it be on Reddit or Gamefaqs.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'd totally fight him with you, he needs a reality check.
Yep, I really feel like wanting to do that to any yank who think he has the right to judge who's the better fan. I'm even surprised this guy even has himself a YouTube fandom.

It's alright love, you just needed to express yourself in the best way possible. At least you aren't on the verge of using those moves for the sake of beating the wrong people unlike my cousin's girlfriend who's banished from visiting us anymore.

Llol in general is a like a special breed of fanboy just like the equally controversial Chris-Chan that not even the sanest Sonic fans would ever want to talk about. Just be glad that you know who he is and promise to never step foot into any of his topics/videos. He can be rather nasty when he feels like it or belittle any character that isn't Daisy if you bring them up near him. The fact that this guy even exists is why we even have a bad name to begin with, whether it be on Reddit or Gamefaqs.

Thank you, sugar bear. It's just that I tend to get easily emotional over petty things like whatever the hell this Llol bloke think he's doing. And now I know that this guy is meant to be avoided at all costs for the sake of our sanity. Like Mariotehplumber and that Chris-Chan dag (I know all about him thanks to ED), he is a prime example of a fanboy gone wrong. :rolleyes:

I think it's best for us to move on from the subject since we would rather not discourage any newcomers to this thread. We are supposed to be cheerful and loud just like our favorite princess after all. :)

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Who even has money to do that? And like it was only for a 20 second video, like idk if you're gonna fly across the planet the video should at least be a minuet.
Eh, maybe he was in Japan for a nice vacation, but who knows...and if not, then he basically dropped over $600 just to make that 20 second video. What kind of dedication is THAT...???

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

I don't find Michaeloll annoying. I find him hilarious and his efforts are definitely helping to get Daisy into Smash. He got like 72 people to vote for Daisy and even went to Japan to make a video about how much he wants her in. Talk about dedication! He may seem crazy but he's crazy for Daisy just like all of us. I personally find myself just as crazy as he is. And besides, I think he's a bit cute in a funny way.

In other news,
guys lets come up with as many Daisy movesets as possible so that when/if Daisy does come out as DLC, we can see how similar the moves we made are to the real ones!

Moveset idea A - More emphasis on sports that Peach does not currently use in her moveset already. Moves have very slow start up time, but a very fast and powerful execution result.

B: Flower Ball - Daisy can charge up and let go her baseball mitt and toss a lightning-fast baseball that leaves a trail of petals. It is extremely fast and getting hit by it causes the flower head status, but the start up time is very slow.
Side B: Soccer Strike - Daisy kicks a metal soccer ball from the Mario Strikers series. Extremely heavy and strong attack, but also very slow.
Up B: Flower Shot - Daisy leaps up high and tosses a heavy basketball, which leaves a trail of flower petals. Similar to Yoshi's Egg Toss.
Down B: Crystal Smash - Daisy smashes the ground with her fist, unleashing sharp crystals that spike the opponent upward. Again, extremely strong, but slow start up.
Final Smash: Daisy Drop - Daisy jumps into a flower, and then it launches her reallly really really high into the air, out of the screen. After a few seconds, she comes crashing down in an explosion of petals. Where she falls depends on where the player moves her Similar to the Warp Star item, except a much larger range, more control, and Daisy can't fall into a pit and kill herself. If the player tries moving her into pit areas, she will only fall nearest to the edge and it's impossible to self kill from it.

Moveset idea B - Peach semi clone! - Uses moves orignially derived from Peach, except they are faster and a bit weaker. More emphasis on Mario Party. A mischevious and girly moveset instead of a more tomboyish approach. I'd love this but sadly if this happen, they'd probably put her in her dress, my least favorite of her outfits. :( Sports outfit Daisy ftw. Anyway:
B: Dice Block - Daisy takes out a big-ass dice block from Mario Party. She holds it until you release B. The number flashing will determine the block's damage. Kind of like Game & Watch's Judge attack, except it rolls.
Side B: Daisy Bomber - Similar to Peach Bomber, but instead of using her ass, Daisy tackles into the opponent facing forward with her body. Same speed as Peach Bomber, but more knockback and a lot stronger. Opponents hit by the move receive the flower head status.
Up B: Flower Glider - Similar to Peach Parasol, except Daisy uses the Flower Glider from Mario Kart 8. More horizonal and vertical travel than Peach Bomber, and also faster, but a lot weaker and not meant to be used as a KO move.
Down B: Crystal Smash - Daisy smashes the ground with her fist, unleashing sharp crystals that spike the opponent upward. Again, extremely strong, but slow start up. (I see Crystal Smash as a MUST for a Daisy moveset, and thus it will always be there in my ideas).

Final Smash: Garden Trap - Daisy magically grows a large garden of flowers which takes up a large portion of the stage. Opponents standing in the garden are severely slowed down, receive the flower head status, and can develop well over 100% damage. No knockback and you can't really KO people with this.

Moveset idea C - Super Mario Land extravaganza! Less emphasis on spinoffs and more focus on Daisy's debut game, Super Mario Land, but also some original moves.
B: Super Ball - Daisy tosses a Super Ball from Super Mario Land. Bounces like it does in Super Mario Land and does about the same damage and knockback amount as Mario and Luigi's fireballs.
Side B - Flower Pot - Daisy holds out a flower pot, and a flower will bloom out. The flower can be random. One flower can put opponents to sleep. One flower can make opponents dizzy. One flower can create wind to blow opponents away. There is a rare chance that instead of a flower popping out, there will be a Piranha Plant, which will lunge forward and bite opponents. It is very strong.
Up B: Sky Pop - In a cartoony puff of smoke, Daisy is instantly in the Sky Pop from Super Mario Land. It can carry her diagonally upwards but then it disappears after like 3 seconds.
Down B: Crystal Smash - Daisy smashes the ground with her fist, unleashing sharp crystals that spike the opponent upward. Again, extremely strong, but slow start up.

Final Smash: Petey Piranha - Petey Piranha burrows out of the ground as if he had just bloomed. He cannot be controlled by the player, and randomly goes on a rampage attacking opponents which a variety of ground pounds, slaps, and bite attacks. He is very powerful but slow. After like 10 seconds he disappears. He is smaller and more colorful than he was in Brawl. This is kind of a reference to Petey Piranha being in Daisy's Garden in Mario Sports Mix and Mario Hoops 3 on 3, and also Daisy's flower powers.

Which of these moveset ideas that I made for Daisy do you like the most? I like A the most, since it's sporty, and you know how I love me some Daisy in her sports outfit. I'd be fine with the others too, so as long as Daisy's wearing her sports outfit of course! Make up some movesets too! I want to see them.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thank you, sugar bear. It's just that I tend to get easily emotional over petty things like whatever the hell this Llol bloke think he's doing. And now I know that this guy is meant to be avoided at all costs for the sake of our sanity. Like Mariotehplumber and that Chris-Chan dag (I know all about him thanks to ED), he is a prime example of a fanboy gone wrong. :rolleyes:

I think it's best for us to move on from the subject since we would rather not discourage any newcomers to this thread. We are supposed to be cheerful and loud just like our favorite princess after all. :)
That's better love. I know you very well and something like this should get to you so that you know he's an example of a horrible Daisy fan. So now you know and I hope you remember that for any future discussions about him.

And I'm not surprised why you know of Mariotehplumber since he is the nutcase who bought over 100 Rosalina Amiibos because she's a "hentai" character like any other female video game character (Or a redesign of a certain hedgehog) he hates. It's a good think that you were able to get one at launch and my Rosie Amiibo is one the way from eBay.

On a more happier note, I've managed to get an old copy of Mario Power Tennis: New Play Control at my local Gamestop. Now I can relive my childhood experiences with the type of controls that Ultra Smash should have had instead of going with the button only controls for the Wiimotes. I seriously need more news on that game soon since it does have room to improve and hopefully become as good as Power Tennis.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity

Yikes... You can literally look in his eyes and see hat there's a screw loose. Both videos were hard to watch, but that Nintendo HQ one literally made me cringe. I don't even want to know how much he "likes" Daisy. I mean... something might literally pop in his mind if Daisy doesn't make it in.

Man it really bugs me to see fans like this. If only he realized that he's hurt Daisy's chances for votes more than even helping an inch.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't find Michaeloll annoying. I find him hilarious and his efforts are definitely helping to get Daisy into Smash. He got like 72 people to vote for Daisy and even went to Japan to make a video about how much he wants her in. Talk about dedication! He may seem crazy but he's crazy for Daisy just like all of us. I personally find myself just as crazy as he is. And besides, I think he's cute.

In other news,
guys lets come up with as many Daisy movesets as possible so that when/if Daisy does come out as DLC, we can see how similar the moves we made are to the real ones!

Moveset idea A - More emphasis on sports that Peach does not currently use in her moveset already. Moves have very slow start up time, but a very fast and powerful execution result.

B: Flower Ball - Daisy can charge up and let go her baseball mitt and toss a lightning-fast baseball that leaves a trail of petals. It is extremely fast and getting hit by it causes the flower head status, but the start up time is very slow.
Side B: Soccer Strike - Daisy kicks a metal soccer ball from the Mario Strikers series. Extremely heavy and strong attack, but also very slow.
Up B: Flower Shot - Daisy leaps up high and tosses a heavy basketball, which leaves a trail of flower petals. Similar to Yoshi's Egg Toss.
Final Smash: Daisy Drop - Daisy jumps into a flower, and then it launches her reallly really really high into the air, out of the screen. After a few seconds, she comes crashing down in an explosion of petals. Where she falls depends on where the player moves her Similar to the Warp Star item, except a much larger range, more control, and Daisy can't fall into a pit and kill herself. If the player tries moving her into pit areas, she will only fall nearest to the edge and it's impossible to self kill from it.

Moveset idea B - Peach semi clone! - Uses moves orignially derived from Peach, except they are faster and a bit weaker. More emphasis on Mario Party. A mischevious and girly moveset instead of a more tomboyish approach. I'd love this but sadly if this happen, they'd probably put her in her dress, my least favorite of her outfits. :( Sports outfit Daisy ftw. Anyway:
B: Dice Block - Daisy takes out a big-*** dice block from Mario Party. She holds it until you release B. The number flashing will determine the block's damage. Kind of like Game & Watch's Judge attack, except it rolls.
Side B: Daisy Bomber - Similar to Peach Bomber, but instead of using her ***, Daisy tackles into the opponent facing forward with her body. Same speed as Peach Bomber, but more knockback and a lot stronger. Opponents hit by the move receive the flower head status.
Up B: Flower Glider - Similar to Peach Parasol, except Daisy uses the Flower Glider from Mario Kart 8. More horizonal and vertical travel than Peach Bomber, and also faster, but a lot weaker and not meant to be used as a KO move.
Down B: Crystal Smash - Daisy smashes the ground with her fist, unleashing sharp crystals that spike the opponent upward. Again, extremely strong, but slow start up. (I see Crystal Smash as a MUST for a Daisy moveset, and thus it will always be there in my ideas).

Final Smash: Garden Trap - Daisy magically grows a large garden of flowers which takes up a large portion of the stage. Opponents standing in the garden are severely slowed down, receive the flower head status, and can develop well over 100% damage. No knockback and you can't really KO people with this.

Moveset idea C - Super Mario Land extravaganza! Less emphasis on spinoffs and more focus on Daisy's debut game, Super Mario Land, but also some original moves.
B: Super Ball - Daisy tosses a Super Ball from Super Mario Land. Bounces like it does in Super Mario Land and does about the same damage and knockback amount as Mario and Luigi's fireballs.
Side B - Flower Pot - Daisy holds out a flower pot, and a flower will bloom out. The flower can be random. One flower can put opponents to sleep. One flower can make opponents dizzy. One flower can create wind to blow opponents away. There is a rare chance that instead of a flower popping out, there will be a Piranha Plant, which will lunge forward and bite opponents. It is very strong.
Up B: Sky Pop - In a cartoony puff of smoke, Daisy is instantly in the Sky Pop from Super Mario Land. It can carry her diagonally upwards but then it disappears after like 3 seconds.

Final Smash: Petey Piranha - Petey Piranha burrows out of the ground as if he had just bloomed. He cannot be controlled by the player, and randomly goes on a rampage attacking opponents which a variety of ground pounds, slaps, and bite attacks. He is very powerful but slow. After like 10 seconds he disappears. He is smaller and more colorful than he was in Brawl. This is kind of a reference to Petey Piranha being in Daisy's Garden in Mario Sports Mix and Mario Hoops 3 on 3, and also Daisy's flower powers.

Which of these moveset ideas that I made for Daisy do you like the most? I like A the most, since it's sporty, and you know how I love me some Daisy in her sports outfit. I'd be fine with the others too, so as long as Daisy's wearing her sports outfit of course! Make up some movesets too! I want to see them.
A or C would be great movesets for her. It's not that I don't like B, it's that I feel that Pink Gold Peach is better off with the clone moveset. Any moveset that reference my favorite Mario games are swell in my book.

As for Llol, he does seem like he's doing the right thing by making so many folks vote for Daisy. But his overall extremist attitude and what he said to Azure is beyond disgusting. Maybe I would have liked him more if it weren't for those negative traits. And to be honest, I can already name plenty of men cuter than that bloke (especially one that looks like your average Beleiber). :p

That's better love. I know you very well and something like this should get to you so that you know he's an example of a horrible Daisy fan. So now you know and I hope you remember that for any future discussions about him.

And I'm not surprised why you know of Mariotehplumber since he is the nutcase who bought over 100 Rosalina Amiibos because she's a "hentai" character like any other female video game character (Or a redesign of a certain hedgehog) he hates. It's a good think that you were able to get one at launch and my Rosie Amiibo is one the way from eBay.

On a more happier note, I've managed to get an old copy of Mario Power Tennis: New Play Control at my local Gamestop. Now I can relive my childhood experiences with the type of controls that Ultra Smash should have had instead of going with the button only controls for the Wiimotes. I seriously need more news on that game soon since it does have room to improve and hopefully become as good as Power Tennis.
Oh Mariotehplumber, what could best describe this sexist pig with the huge ego. Bashing characters because they are sexy or effeminate are the stupidest reasons to hate them. So what if Rosalina has some good moans and that Amazonian build, she is fine and hawt the way she is. And like you said, I was glad to receive that Amiibo before the execution of this evil plan.

Great, Power Tennis is quite the fun game on the GC and still fun on the Wii. I too hope that Ultra Smash will be as good as that since RogerBase said that the E3 demo build was bad. But if any one had taught me, the first impressions of a game will change into something better when the finished product is out (Unless you are called Sonic 2006 or Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric).

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I don't find Michaeloll annoying. I find him hilarious and his efforts are definitely helping to get Daisy into Smash. He got like 72 people to vote for Daisy and even went to Japan to make a video about how much he wants her in. Talk about dedication! He may seem crazy but he's crazy for Daisy just like all of us. I personally find myself just as crazy as he is. And besides, I think he's a bit cute in a funny way.

In other news,

B: Dice Block - Daisy takes out a big-*** dice block from Mario Party. She holds it until you release B. The number flashing will determine the block's damage. Kind of like Game & Watch's Judge attack, except it rolls.
Side B: Daisy Bomber - Similar to Peach Bomber, but instead of using her ***, Daisy tackles into the opponent facing forward with her body. Same speed as Peach Bomber, but more knockback and a lot stronger. Opponents hit by the move receive the flower head status.

Working on one as we speak! But to be honest, I've been off and on due to: a) loss of interest, b) school. This is great motivation to get back into the groove of things.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

I guess you just found out this guy is a real piece of work, seriously this guy has a ******* screw loose.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390

You do realize 4chan is weird, right?

4chan does get a bad rap though. People are rude, it's not 4chan's fault.

Oh Mariotehplumber, what could best describe this sexist pig with the huge ego. Bashing characters because they are sexy or effeminate are the stupidest reasons to hate them. So what if Rosalina has some good moans and that Amazonian build, she is fine and hawt the way she is. And like you said, I was glad to receive that Amiibo before the execution of this evil plan.
THIS IS A PSA!
Mariotehplumber is a troll!

4Chan in general is a site where the biggest ****posters can feel high and mighty within a hive mind community. So I'm glad I never made an account and NEVER will think about joining their toxic cult. After all, a Daisy*** like me would be nothing more than fresh meat for them to tear apart like the Bandanna Dee fans (Or what they call Goomba***s).
You blew 4chan painfully out of proportion. There are haters of EVERY character. You should be happy Daisy gets as much love as she gets! Young Link fans have it much worse off.

Llol in general is a like a special breed of fanboy just like the equally controversial Chris-Chan that not even the sanest Sonic fans would ever want to talk about.
NOTHING will ever be at Chris Chan levels of insane.

You Daisy fans seem to get a bad rap (At least from my perspective) for having poor reasoning, being weirder than normal, and often protraying Daisy's popularity and importance as something much larger than it really it.

Not saying you guys are like that (You're not, don't ever change), but most outside of Smashboards fall under the three things above.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Great, Power Tennis is quite the fun game on the GC and still fun on the Wii. I too hope that Ultra Smash will be as good as that since RogerBase said that the E3 demo build was bad. But if any one had taught me, the first impressions of a game will change into something better when the finished product is out (Unless you are called Sonic 2006 or Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric).
Here's a little something to make you feel better.

Now Mariotehplumber know what it's like to have his own pair of space waifus. Even though he hates characters because of trivial things like Rule 34, he deep down really loves them like a true tsundere (Sonic, Rosalina, Corrin, Inkling, etc). :troll:

Mario Tennis is going to be a big holiday title and I would like for it to be good. Having Daisy and the others return would be nice, but having few newcomers (Unlike Baby Green Koopa Jr. Kong) would be even better. And please have an option for motion controls since I'm more comfortable playing the games that way.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You do realize Mariotehplumber is a troll, right?
Ah that makes sense. So he's the type who does things for the sake of attention like a nasty little bugger. He might as well be a better troll than Lord Kamiya-san since he managed to piss off this many people with his videos alone. Nah that's too polite, no one beats Kamiya in terms of being the best troll.

"Is your mom embarrassed because of her inferior son?"

Here's a little something to make you feel better.

Now Mariotehplumber know what it's like to have his own pair of space waifus. Even though he hates characters because of trivial things like Rule 34, he deep down really loves them like a true tsundere (Sonic, Rosalina, Corrin, Inkling, etc). :troll:

Mario Tennis is going to be a big holiday title and I would like for it to be good. Having Daisy and the others return would be nice, but having few newcomers (Unlike Baby Green Koopa Jr. Kong) would be even better. And please have an option for motion controls since I'm more comfortable playing the games that way.
Mariotehplumber x Rosalina always makes things funnier. Just imagine how much of a manipulative nutcase their child would be when growing up. Though that's not even the funniest Mariotehplumber piece since that Palutena and Rosalina lap dance image exists. :laugh:

And yes, Emerald Green Luigi's more deserving for Mario Kart than Mario Tennis. Camelot needs to have a motion control option for the game since this will be one of the last few Wii U titles of this year (even though the NX won't have its reveal until next year). If the game turns out to be as bad as Roger said it was and don't amp up that quality, then it will taint the Wii U's already mixed reputation with bigger titles like Star Fox coming out next year.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Ah that makes sense. So he's the type who does things for the sake of attention like a nasty little bugger. He might as well be a better troll than Lord Kamiya-san since he managed to piss off this many people with his videos alone. Nah that's too polite, no one beats Kamiya in terms of being the best troll.
I'm gonna go scream at my Nintendo games on camera. I'll be famous in no time!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good luck with that one and I hope you steal his long claimed throne of biggest troll soon. The two of you would be the best of pals while the depressed Translebian Chris-Chan would still wallow in his prolonged irrelevancy. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Go on, I'm interested. We need someone to beat him at his own game sooner or later.

Good luck with that one and I hope you steal his long claimed throne of biggest troll soon. The two of you would be the best of pals while the depressed Translebian Chris-Chan would still wallow in his prolonged irrelevancy. :troll:
Poor Chris-Chan, forever alone. Been trolled enough times in his life by "sweethearts" and sprayed someone over blue freaking arms. Just imagine if Llol did the same thing over Nintendo retconing Daisy's appearance (Though some of you would not want that to happen).

That part when you called him a translesbian to make fun of his attempts of having the LGBT community protect him was spot on. It's like he couldn't stoop any lower to save his hide. :laugh:

Wiimas123

Smash Apprentice

In other news,

I like C the most. Also, here's my moveset
Moveset idea A: Based on her love of flowers/plants. This moveset focuses mostly on combos and speed. Daisy will be in her Sports attire.
B: Piranha Plant- Daisy drops down a Piranha plant for a short period of time. The piranha plant will chase the opponent. If the piranha plant catches the opponent the opponent will get grabbed and bitten. This move will always do an up-grab. This move is Daisy's most important move because this will be her safest way to start a combo.
Up-B: Flower Bounce-A big flower appears under Daisy acting as a trampoline. The more jumps she takes the higher she goes. This move does no damage, and foes may go on it. But unlike Pacman's Up-B, the flower will not bounce them up.
Down-B: Growth-This move is different take on Crystal Smash, Daisy stomps on the ground and flowers grow. This bounces the opponent upwards. It's a very safe move that does low damage but it is great for comboing.
Side-B: Flower Power-Same thing as peach's but instead Daisy jumps to her opponent with a flowery trail and headbutts her opponent. This move unlike Peach's is great for killing but not for dealing damage.
Moveset idea B: Based on her sports games and tomboyish nature. This moveset focuses mostly on power and strategy. Daisy will appear in either her sports attire or her Mario Strikers armor.
B: Flower Ball-Very similar to what you have, Daisy gets ready to throw a baseball with flowery effects. She can charge it for extra damage and knockback. This move is her main projectile move. Little start-up lag but little damage and knockback.
Up-B: Slam Dunk: A basketball hoop appears and Daisy jumps with a basketball to dunk it. Daisy will jump to where the basketball hoop is which depends on how deep she is in the map. On the ground this move makes you jump to your opponent but because of it's extreme ending lag it should only be used for recovery reasons.
Side-B: Flower Kick-Daisy kicks the soccer ball. Holding B will make Daisy charge her kick. If the kick is fully charged the kick is explosive and deadly. Kill percents Uncharged: 180 Charged (fully): 60. This move is extremely powerful and the longer the kick the stronger. But this move has quite a bit of start-up lag and if your opponent is close you will be punished. This move is a really good kill move. Because of it's charge time the main set-up you want to use is Grab --> Up --> Up-air--> (When you're on the ground not your opponent.) Charged Side-B.
Down-B: Crystal Smash: Daisy smashes the ground with her fist, unleashing sharp crystals that spike the opponent upward. The effect is a very short distance but this move has very good kill power.
Sorry for the terrible move names and also let me know which set is your favorite.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
B: Flower Ball
Daisy throws a ball.
Can be angled, and charging it makes it go straighter, farther and fly faster.
If the ball touches opponents, it gives them the flower effect.

Side B: Flowerbed Leap
Daisy jumps forward with her Wonder Flower racket, covering everything in flowers.
If Daisy hits a Flower Ball while performing this move, she smashes the ball, giving the ball a burying effect!

Up B: Flower Glider
Daisy picks up a Flower and uses it as an hang glider.
Daisy can do loopings and other stunts with it to optimize the flower-effect hitbox of the glider.

Down B: Crystal Smash
Daisy smashes the ground and a crystal comes out of the ground, damaging opponents.
If the Flower Ball hits the Crystal, it turns into a Crystal Ball, dealing a stun-effect instead of a flower effect.
When hit with Side B, a crystal ball will even gain a Disable-effect!

Hyperdynamiccake

Smash Rookie
NNID
JoHo15
Hey, i am also a daisy-fan and so i thought it would be funny to think about a moveset for her... :D

Neutral B: Daisy throws a seed, ball or something like that, that causes damage on the enemy and gets him a flower on the head. She can charge it to get a more damage and more range.
Up B: Daisy jumps in the air and if u press b again she will shot a soccerball.
Side B: Daisy dashes in one direction, damage all enemies in her way.
Down B: Daisy plants a flower-mine that will explode after a enemy touches it. The mine will explode in a spore-explosion and paralyze the enemy (depending on the %) a few seconds and he gets a flower on the head. The mines will be limited to 2 or 1 on the field.

Passive: If the enemy has a flower on the head, Daisy will make more damage.

and that at least some people will see it i post it here maybe i won't be much around here after this.. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hey, i am also a daisy-fan and so i thought it would be funny to think about a moveset for her... :D

Neutral B: Daisy throws a seed, ball or something like that, that causes damage on the enemy and gets him a flower on the head. She can charge it to get a more damage and more range.
Down B: Daisy plants a flower-mine that will explode after a enemy touches it. The mine will explode in a spore-explosion and paralyze the enemy (depending on the %) a few seconds and he gets a flower on the head. The mines will be limited to 2 or 1 on the field.

and that at least some people will see it i post it here maybe i won't be much around here after this.. :p
Welcome to the only hang outs for the cool Daisy fans of this shindig, mate. And you started things off with a cool moveset just like the other users here. The visuals are pretty cute while being informative of how her moveset works (assuming that this here is yours). I'm especially loving the tackle move since it's great for roughing up her opponents and covering some great horizontal ground during recovery. :)

Would you do this newcomer a favor and add him/her to the support list dear Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Y'all rang? I doing some errands in the morning, including feeding a dog who's getting older by the years. I love it it whenever a new supporter comes here to show how much they love our princess or make a good moveset.

Ah, yes, this one is a pretty excellent one like my love said. Having her spike a soccer ball for an Up Special would make for a great anti-air move like Miss Fit's Volleyball move. The entire flower gimmick for Daisy's moveset sounds like something would make her a real threat in the field with her ability to sprout flowers on the heads of her opponents a la Lip's Stick. This is another example of a
moveset that takes advantage of her status of being a flower princess while having the Strikers gear as her main outfit.

After what I did with the support list, you are hereby declared as a Flower Child like the rest of us. Enjoy your time with the others whenever you drop by. ;)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
After what I did with the support list, you are hereby declared as a Flower Child like the rest of us. Enjoy your time with the others whenever you drop by. ;)

Flower Children? There's something about the name of these supporters that make sense on a superficial level or seem to suit our personalities. We are the equilavent of the seeds of the Earth that grow into excellent plants of knowledge due to our energy levels and toughness in the most intense of situations.

And about that victory animations video, how come you never used that as a way of welcoming newcomers since the beginning? It fits the atmosphere of this place so much and has the potential of becoming the new "One of Us!". Or maybe it's because I'm biased since I liked Daisy's rowdy attitude in the games. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Flower Children? There's something about the name of these supporters that make sense on a superficial level or seem to suit our personalities. We are the equilavent of the seeds of the Earth that grow into excellent plants of knowledge due to our energy levels and toughness in the most intense of situations.

And about that victory animations video, how come you never used that as a way of welcoming newcomers since the beginning? It fits the atmosphere of this place so much and has the potential of becoming the new "One of Us!". Or maybe it's because I'm biased since I liked Daisy's rowdy attitude in the games. :p
I don't know why, but what you said in the first part makes so much sense. I never really thought about Flower Children in that way and it does fit Daisy in some aspects (plant of knowledge, energy levels, toughness in intense situations). That's what I truly love about your dear. ;)

Flower Children was a name one of our supporters picked (I believe it was either HanAmes or StarCrystal20) during the final weeks of the Smash Ballot. Then it became stuck with me since it would be a much more interesting name than the current Sarasaland Supporters you see in the OP. Still thinking about changing that some time this week.

And I do agree, I should have been using that video as the equivalent of "One of Us" since the beginning. Though I fear it may be lost on certain fan's heads since Strikers isn't that well known of Mario spinoff. But with the growing amount of mentions of the games since then, I should have let those worries aside and welcome any new Flower Child with a video that represents our princess's finest moments.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Y'all rang? I doing some errands in the morning, including feeding a dog who's getting older by the years. I love it it whenever a new supporter comes here to show how much they love our princess or make a good moveset.

Ah, yes, this one is a pretty excellent one like my love said. Having her spike a soccer ball for an Up Special would make for a great anti-air move like Miss Fit's Volleyball move. The entire flower gimmick for Daisy's moveset sounds like something would make her a real threat in the field with her ability to sprout flowers on the heads of her opponents a la Lip's Stick. This is another example of a
moveset that takes advantage of her status of being a flower princess while having the Strikers gear as her main outfit.

This should be added to the OP Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , it looks fantastic.

EDIT: WRONG QUOTE I AM SO STUPID!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did you mean to quote the moveset that H Hyperdynamiccake made?
You may be right as the moveset probably got to his attention at that moment. I'll make sure to find some room for it since the OP is big enough as it is.

Still salty that I left my lunch at home. -_-

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey guys.

We could make Daisy a Bowser clone. :troll:

Hahahaha, I remember when WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever challenged us to make a variety of Daisy clone movesets for fun. I managed to make one for Daisy Hunt and Daisy Fit Trainer.

That King Daisy moveset doesn't look too bad either since she did punch Bowser into the sky. Whirling Daisy had me rolling the most out of this pic. :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
G'day fellow Flower Children, I wondering if you guys cou....

Hey guys.

We could make Daisy a Bowser clone. :troll:

And suddenly, I'm in the need of making a Zero Suit Samus clone moveset for her.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Zero Suit Daisy

B: Flower Ball
Daisy throws a Flower-themed ball at the opponent, stunning anyone it hits

Side B: Flower Whip
Daisy uses MK7's Flower Glider as a whip

Up B: Kick Move nr 1
Daisy repeatedly kicks into the air

Down B: Kick move nr 2
Daisy jumps up and comes down.

ZSS is pretty boring Special-moveset wise.

Top Bottom