• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Secret to Bone-Walking.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I'm doing itttttt :D But I usually need to warm up first before I get into the motion :p And that whole turnip fsmash requires clawing, and I'm just not a lobster/crab (*'-')

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I'm doing itttttt :D But I usually need to warm up first before I get into the motion :p And that whole turnip fsmash requires clawing, and I'm just not a lobster/crab (*'-')
It wouldn't be that tricky. You just need to transfer your index finger to the A button and your thumb to the C Stick whilst Peach is doing the sliding pull. May take some practice but it's doable

Lol lobster/crab :D :098:

:064:

r3d d09

Smash Master
i think peach mains should all claw, it would be so much better for us.

so what's this whole talk about fsmash out of bonewalking? clip? i have read about it, just doesn't register in the brain ATM.

DBL post. mod please fix :)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
i think peach mains should all claw, it would be so much better for us.

so what's this whole talk about fsmash out of bonewalking? clip? i have read about it, just doesn't register in the brain ATM.
I didn't make it very clear...allow me to elaborate

We all know the trick where if you hold the A button whilst you have a Turnip in hand, you can F Smash whilst holding the Turnip. You have to do something that will stop you from throwing the Turnip when pressing A though, like halfway through an airdodge or using an aerial whilst Floating...so aka, during frames where you can't do anything (or at least throw anything)

Whilst you're doing a Turnip pull, you can press and hold A during the Turnip pull animation then so you can perform the Turnip holding F Smash

My idea is that you do this when Turnip sliding. When you pull the Turnip up and are sliding across the floor, (quick change if you're in normal holding position) using a claw set up and press and keep your finger held on the A button

Then at the end of the slide, you can perform an F Smash. You won't throw the Turnip since you're holding the A button and can use your thumb to hit the C Stick and F Smash at the end of the slide

Like I said, not game breaking but maybe a nice surprise if you're sliding towards/away from a chasing opponent

r3d d09

Smash Master
ah, i see. honestly. I saw vids of people Fsmashing with turnips in hand, and i always wondered how they were doing it. Thanks Rickey, and thanks for elaborating on your idea :D
seems pretty legit.

Top Bottom