• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i'm the most un jewish person in the world i'll PAY FOR me , spamerer and inui to go 10$ each?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wow, FC sounds really exciting. I'd really love to go to something like this, and I'd also love to help Muz make the shirts for everyone!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yo TSA start a NY branch man I got like Me, Lean, Storms and others who will be in it.

Edit: As for FC name the price for it I am in son.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Again, the priority goes to TSA members. Is that a confirmed from you, Crismas? Doyoung, Copycat and Raptorhawk are down, and so is AngelCX. Cactuar and Sensei is confirmed too, yes?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm going to say yes for now. But I'm still trying to figure out some other things like work scheduling and money. Just hold that spot for me but if it doesn't seem to be looking good I will let you know within the week.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I wanna go, I hear FC is what made Cactuar into Cactuar.

I'm getting better but I think going to FC would be like bringing a level 6 Vulpix holding EXP. SHARE into Cerulean Cave.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyyyyyy if you guys have the meeting on Sunday do you think it can be held earlier in the day. It gets so hectic trying to travel and night and stuff for me with teh trains n' all. :o...*cris needs a car*

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Actually earlier in the day would be better for me as well since my parents like to go to bed early.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
has any1 seen my wallet....??? i havnt been able to find it sense that mini smashtality at sensei's... it dusnt hav any money or anything i just need my id

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hmmm. If you guys have it early then I probably can't show up. Work and all that.

Anyway, do as you please.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Why did I just realize that the meeting was going to conflict with my trip to Coney Island? *slaps forehead* gee I feel dumb.

DUR DUR go Cris.

If you guys are having meetup's next week then I will make it to those.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I'm going to be busy in the morning so I guess people can start coming at 4 and will run till 10. I have 2 tv's and one cube. I have enough room for more setups so bring em if you want.

My address is 21 North Street Dover, NJ 07801. HOWEVER for some reason mapquest does not have my address correct so instead look for 112 James street. That will mark my house. Yea its wierd but oh well.

When you get there come around back. Directly accross the shed back there is the basement door so enter through there.

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah, sure ;)

i'll be bringing either a cube or a TV (not both; i have my reasons -_- ) + my recording stuff

if no one else posts that they're bringing cubes, i'll bring a cube; if two other people are bringing cubes, i'll bring a tv =)

pockyD

Smash Legend
edit is being stupid so

on second thought i'll just be bringing a setup; i thought about taking down my tv and i got a headache so it is very unlikely i'll bring it -_-

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
do we need a tv? pocky i can help you take it down / put it back up if needed. but its up to you.
tsa other than myself and sensei/philly group, how are you getting to pound.

Top Bottom