• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Gah. Not having internet for a few days sucks. I wanted to play today cuz I have work all weekend. my boss is going on vacation. I dunno though, cuz my Dad is remodeling his office and painting it. I dunno if you guys want to deal with that noise. Then again he is pretty much done.

I also had some ideas to help with our training. But I'm just gonna horde those ideas to myself now. >_> lol.

Copycat, Sneak and WoZ: If you guys want to come down and play, it's up to you. Just give me a call.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sneak, I was supposed to go today but I had other obligations. I may go hang out with them sometime during the weekend, but if not then early next week.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
SuperDoodleMan is staying with Cactuar.

I'll be going to Virginia Beach for Memorial Day weekend. Leaving in about an hour. Won't be back until Monday.

Don't forget about the $10 to donate for SuperDoodleMan! Because, you know, TSA is hot and amazing like that.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yea emblem lord we should def. play. Sneek just left my house a little while ago. lol. why do you guys have to be so far. lol. we would have been nj smashers (even though we live in nj) if your tourneys were closer but ny ones are closer. lol. ive never been to tsa once...sigh...im missing out on some good stuff. lol. are you still running them or is it smashfests now or what. and emblemlord..please sign on aim. thanx.

-4Sh0

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My internet has crapped out on me so no aim for joo. lol. Gah. Sneak just left your place?

WHY RYAN?!!!! WHY???!!!!

Ok, moving on. Yeah, let's play sometime. This Sunday good? Copycat and Sneak could go over your place early at w/e time you say, then me and another TSA member will catch up later.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
My internet has crapped out on me so no aim for joo. lol. Gah. Sneak just left your place?

WHY RYAN?!!!! WHY???!!!!

Ok, moving on. Yeah, let's play sometime. This Sunday good? Copycat and Sneak could go over your place early at w/e time you say, then me and another TSA member will catch up later.
yea sunday is fine ill prolly be home at like 1 or sutin idk. tell ryan to call me b4 he comes. and whats he sudden urge to play with ihnc now. lol. came out of the blue mad random. lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Rarghhfdalfs I wanna play with you all on Sunday but I made plans with my friends. Boo!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

WHY RYAN?!!!! WHY???!!!!

u told me u had to work all weekend so i just went witout u lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok.

4sho said that this Tuesday is good. Sneak and Copycat are you guys free that day?

This Sunday I think it ill just be you 2 guys, me, and Public NmE #1 at my house. That sound good? Unless you guys wanna play with I.H.N.C on Sunday and Tuesday.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Ok.

4sho said that this Tuesday is good. Sneak and Copycat are you guys free that day?

This Sunday I think it ill just be you 2 guys, me, and Public NmE #1 at my house. That sound good? Unless you guys wanna play with I.H.N.C on Sunday and Tuesday.
lets play both days!! lol. play with half da crew one day and half da other. lol. idk. 2 whole days of hadcore OD training. yessss

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'd like to come Tuesday *is annoying*

I need some training before smashtality since I'm going to enter singles.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Both days? Why not. I'll call Darell and Sneak and talk to them about it.

4sho post your address. I guess this is all going down at your place.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, I think it will go down like this.

On Sunday, we'll all be down there maybe around 6 pm. I get off work at 5pm on Sunday. Public NmE can drive or myself. Sneak isn't working so he can take the bus down there before us if he chooses too. We can take him back home when we leave.

On Tuesday we can come down around 1 pm or 2 pm. It's up to 4Sho and the rest of I.H.N.C.

4Sho I still need your address.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if u guys r gonna be there at like 1 or 2 they r probably in school by that time...

if u guys wanna get here around 2 or 2:30 ish u should probably come over to my place cuz i dont have school but itll only be me in here... lol

and i sleep forever:) cuz no school is so awsome:colorful:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok then. On Tuesday we'll be down there at your place I guess. Then the guys in I.H.N.C can come over later.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea sure no prob

my address is

29 east 31st st
Bayonne Nj

its near the light rail if anythin sneak might know where i am its ez to get around in bayonne anyway

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Teczero, how far away do you live from 4Sho?

Hotness, you live only 30 minutes away from me.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
hbk are you referring to marcels house? i should be able to make it later, il try my hardest. I want to play you more, your fsmash comes out abnormally fast.

p.s. i am a choke expert and master of bad decisions :newbie:

p.s.s are we meeting at ihnc area?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok. I'm going to Bayonne, with Sneak, most likely and maybe Copycat and Public NmE.

If you guys want to go you should drive yourselves. Especially since I get off work at 5 and can't go until I get back home.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
hbk are you referring to marcels house? i should be able to make it later, il try my hardest. I want to play you more, your fsmash comes out abnormally fast.

p.s. i am a choke expert and master of bad decisions :newbie:

p.s.s are we meeting at ihnc area?
nah i was refering 2 going 2 bayonne. ima try n make it...n yes we r meeting at the ihnc area 2day, not marcels. Wat Do! u dont choke at all:psycho:

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
rofl!. i was up 3 stock on hbk, and then i lost loll
edit:
teh_spamerer: u know what would help you fall asleep?
doyoung2win: what
teh_spamerer: watching Inui's Sheik, it's mad boring

mog87

Smash Ace
sounds like a bootleg crew battle, I of course as a neutral party will be there... and can 4shos place even hold that many people? I dun want his mom to beat his ***.

Top Bottom