• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Got back from Virginia and did some changes to the SMASHTALITY thread.

I probably can't do anything with you guys tomorrow.

Also, we might be splitting up TSA into 3 or 4 groups for our crews event. I'll first need to know which of the members DON'T want to participate.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
We're setting up most of the stuff Friday night, guys. I'd like most of the people who can show up to come and help do that.

For the most part, we're going to set up the TV's and whatnot. If you can bring the gamecube's, that would be amazing. Otherwise, we need to be at the venue at around 8:30 or 9ish on Saturday morning to do our last checkups.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ihnc appologies

Im sorry for how 2days smashfest turned out. it was basically your crew and 2 of us. your prolly like "what a waste" lol. im sorry my crew members either neglected their obligations or were busy. and was on a tuesday...lol. on weekends we play 4 maaaaadd long. sorry u guys had to leave so early too. its usually not like that. if you choose to come again it would be our whole crew so yud get some serious training. ma bad again.

~4Sh0

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Looking at Sensei's new spidey sig, I found myself another interesting little image.

Because Emo Spidey knows how to get down with his bad self.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Nah I just want to know how to make them.

On A different note:
WOZ do you have doodleman's number? I am picking him up from the airport and don't have a way to contact him when he gets here. If you have it just send me a PM. Also where is he from?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am so upset right now. Some how the planets have aligned to have three of my favorite bands touring together at one show, and what day do they come to Philly? The same weekend as FC.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Pacman - I tried contacting SuperDoodleMan about his number, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. In any case, I've given him Cactuar's number.

He's flying in from Minnesota.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It was hot and amazing as always.

Now that SMASHTALITY III is done, we can focus on our trip to FC. For those of you who don't know, there's a good chance that we can become completely affiliated with CCX, have them sponsor us to FC, and be titled professional players. For those who weren't there last night, the first step now is create a shirt for us with our own design so that when people see, they know it means TSA.

Cris or Muz, you guys are the first people I'm looking at for that.

We also need to make the actual shirts. I think Sneak can do it for us.

We also need to rent a van, a huge one if we can, so that we can deal with a $300 budget that's been proposed.

Keep in mind that it only pays for the trip and not for the actual tournament costs. Let's get it started right away.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Dudes, my internet has officially crapped out on me. So if you need me just call my cell.

I'm using someone else's pc to type this.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Ok so we have just over a month to get ready for FC. I'm serious about getting better for this. So first things frist we absolutely NEED to start recording matches. The best way to see what your doing wrong is to see so for yourself. I think this is something that would help alot. I'm willing to put in money for equipment for that. I think it might also be a good idea if we took some time to just watch videos of ourselves as a group and critique each other and tell each other what we could have done better on.

I also think it would be good if at every meeting we held a small tourny(with no $ involved) amongst ourselves. This would force us to play good and help us with playing under pressure. And I think it would be best to record as many of these matches as possible of course.

Also, I think I'm going to pick up a secondary character to seriously train with. Not sure who yet though.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
June 4th, 2007 - Score! AngelCX has confirmed that CCX will be giving us our sponsored ride to FC!

They've held their side of the bargain - now we need to hold up ours.

We're going to be doing monthly tournaments at CCX called SMASHACRE. I've already talked about the T-shirts that we'll need to make with both our TSA designs and CCX's logo. We also need our players in TSA to train hard this month for FC. We still need a vehicle that can actually get us there, preferably a van.

This month, we'll be extremely busy. Let's get serious and pull off something incredible.

Right now, I need a list of people from the crew who are actually going.

List of people for FC
  • Warrior of Zarona
  • Doyoung2win
  • Copycat
  • Raptorhawk
  • AngelCX
  • Cactuar
  • Sensei

Gogogo!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Can you plz go back to biweeklies instead of monthlies? More events = more fun as pockyD said and it costs much less gas $ to go to the biweeklies.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Can you plz go back to biweeklies instead of monthlies? More events = more fun as pockyD said and it costs much less gas $ to go to the biweeklies.
I've encouraged other players to start their own events. Cheezit and other players have stepped up and are doing their own biweeklies.

We did our job to rekindle the NJ community. It's time for TSA to move on to bigger things.

SMASHACRE will be the basis for serious competition every month in NJ. It'll be here that your placings in our local community will matter the most for now.

Also, CCX has sponsored TSA and not other players. If you'd like to come ride in our van, you might have to pay for something.

Top Bottom