• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

AngelCX

Smash Rookie
Merry Christmas TSA!!!

Also i was curious if there was any news on those TSA smash fest, mini tournaments you wanted to do?

but mostly Merry Christmas!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
lol @ Smashtality 2 Banner

Merry Christmas!

I just found something out recently. One of the shows from 2 or so years ago, Kamen Rider Ryuki, is apparently going to be brought here in the US, dubbed Kamen Rider Dragon Knight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYq6e9nok4I

Thats a temp trailer, but eh. They changed the story a bit, so I'm expecting it to be like Power Rangers. The part where they said the monsters kidnap people - in the Japanese version, they were hungry monsters that ate those people. Corny as ****.

Who wants to go to Cactuars on the 28th into the 30th?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry for Spamming but I want to invite all crews to the KillaFleet Tournament in feburary. Its gonna have 1v1, 2v2, low tier doubles, AND CREW BATTLES. Its gonna be a big 2 day event and if you wanna check it out its here : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91765

Let me know what u guys think I wanna turn our tournament into a Regional soon with $$ and sponsored prizes.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Whoever comes with WoZ to my place: we are going to stay at my place the night of the 28th, then go to TGP on the 29th at some point. Smash isn't until the 30th, so we are just driving up that day so we don't have to in the morning.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoever comes with WoZ to my place: we are going to stay at my place the night of the 28th, then go to TGP on the 29th at some point. Smash isn't until the 30th, so we are just driving up that day so we don't have to in the morning.
Tope wants to come... ;)

Room for me? :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
f*ck okami lol i'd rather just grab a pen and paper and draw somethin lol... b ut thats a game u actually gotta play to like... cuz i wus watchin sum1 play it and it looked *** but it seemed better once u play it

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Okami came out first, so it can't be a rip off. But the similarity to zelda is unmistakable. But brave fencer musashi is alot like zelda too and that game rocks so whatever.

Ryan: The game is incredible.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Technically, Twilight Princess was suppose to be released last year, as opposed to Okami this year. They only pushed it off because of the Wii.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Which was stupid because the gamecube version is the true Twilight princess.

But whatever. I'm not hear to preach to you about a game. I like both the zelda series and Okami. As soon as I finish with Okami, I'll move on to TP.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
omg all this modest **** makes me sick lol... o yea this kid at my job who thinks he's a ninja said he would work for me so i would b able to come wit every1 and cactuar if yall are still goin

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i will b.... one day lol... im determined :chuckle: ..... but unlike alot of smashers lol my life gets in the way

Edit: um just lemme kno if u guys are goin or not cuz if so i gotta let that fat ninja kid kno so he can work for me and if not im just gonna work da day

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I hope it's nothing serious. Andrew was at my house when his mother called him to say his dad was in the hospital.

Hopefully everything will be ok.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo wut days r u free copy? cuz i need to play lol..... it feels like were fallin apart.... 07 is takeover year for TSA.... the TSA new years resolution: the takeover

Sensei

Smash Lord
for the record, i just got the NEW super mario bros for the DS, and it is mad fun. I feel like im back in the kickin nineties, lol. Thanks again for the DS Andrew.

P.S. hope all is well

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
@ Public: There's plenty of DS Lites where I am <,M

@ Sensei: You just got a New SMB? lol, I thought everyone had that game (it is the faster selling DS game after all). It's alot of fun, but you'll get bored soon enough since there isn't that much to the game as it seems. Make sure you speed through the game (skipping levels just to reach the final one) and beat the last castle to unlock the ability to save whenever you want. Then go back and do the worlds and stages you haven't been to.

@ WoZ: Hope everything turns out okay :(

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Darell: Spady called me today. Said he wanted to get some friends together tomorrow and play the Cube. I'm guessing that Smash will be the game of choice. If not we'll make sure it is.

You wanna join me? Nothing like some newb punching bags to practice combos and make yourself feel better. Be at my house at about 12 noon?

Sensei

Smash Lord
ccccooommmbbbbbooooooo

brreaaker

Yea, HBK, Im a little behind on the handheld market, lol. But yea, I wanna challenge some peeps in the minigames. My favorite so far is the ancient egypt puzzle with yoshi as the sphinx lol. I wish i could smash this weekend but im going to be busy preparing for school :( God**** capitalism...

Top Bottom