• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, I'm running a dualtype Water/Dark team. It's mainly just Politoed leads and ****ING TOXICROAK!! I just don't want to eat up a slot by adding Golduck to cancel out Drizzle once Politoed is gone.
Cloud Nine doesn't cancel weather, it just stops the effects while Golduck is out.

Once Golduck leaves the playing field, drizzle would be back up again.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Get a Weavile lead with Hail.

Too lazy to think about it, and I'm so out of the loop on competitive Pokemon, but would that stop a Politoed lead?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Politoed can just switch out and come in later and activate Drizzle Again.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Get a Sunny Day Shiftry. Lead with LO Adamant max attack Heatran with Explosion.

Or something like that.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Heatran has a usable Attack stat (90). Its Special Attack just ouclasses it completely, and it has the movepool to use it. Though a CB Heatran could definitely work, to a degree, anyway.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I honestly don't see how physical Heatran could be useful aside from killing Blissey. Your physical movepool doesn't really allow you to catch anything by surprise, except maybe using Crunch on Jellicent.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
After discussion in the Senate about the purpose, use (and abuse) of social threads and the negative effect of creating one big thread vs activity in multiple threads, we have decide to close this social thread indefinably. We ask that if you wish to comment on this, please do so in Forum Support, and not by making a thread about it in this room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom