• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master

Not SO Much Rules as Guidelines (No !)

Rule Number One
The al Rules still apply here.​

Rule Number Two
The rules of general common sense still apply here.​

Rule Number
Anything is allowed for discussion as long as it relates to the topic still apply here (lol). No passive replies with nothing to add.

Rule Number Four
?

Rule Number Spire
Party like it's 1999!
And no spam.

Riddle

Smash Lord
We need a project, like making up pokemon related nicknames for each other or something.

Edit: First!!!!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Where would I find the complete list of changes?

I know both Umbreon and Alakazam dropped to UU, but I haven't really noticed anything besides that.
Well, I haven't really looked either.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
New tier list? Do want.

Does anyone one here play D/P/Pt wifis? :x

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
New tier list? Do want.

Does anyone one here play D/P/Pt wifis? :x

I did but it was with pokesaved pokemon. However, I do have a couple actual legit teams but there like super outdated by now V_V (not to mention a lot of the pokemon were just pokemon I liked :p)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
HAY GUISE GUISE GUISE

Electrode learns Sucker Punch.

DISCUSS

EDIT: Also, I've still been lurking in the NU "community."

Aggron, Drifblim, Gardevoir, and Magneton are now UU.

Aggron - Head Smash RAWR, pretty obvious.
Drifblim - Huh. I've been using this guy for months, mostly Chesto Rest and SubPetaya. I guess he finally caught on.
Gardevior - Uh... he was moved into NU a couple of months ago... well, I never really liked her, too little defense.
Magneton - Huh. I guess LO Magneton caught on. Also takes care or Aggron in UU.

Charizard, Magmortar, Nidoqueen, and Porygon2 are now NU.
All of them have great stats / movepool... huh.

Charizard - Belly Drum is scary. Other than that, he's the "second" Dragon Dancer in NU now (Lapras).
Magmortar - He's going back to UU soon. 125 ****ing SpAtk? In NU?
Nidoqueen - Eh. She's going to see a good amount of usage, good typing and movepool (Toxic Spikes).
Porygon2 - Sadly, it seems like the only tier Pory2 fits in is OU, where Salamence, Gyarados, Heatran, Jolteon, and Vaporeon lurk... nonetheless, Pory2 is a beast of a tank.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lmao, Pokesav'd are fine. My entire team except Jolteon, Hariyama, and Mamoswine are sav'd.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I might go build a team and get back into wifi battling since I find them a lot more fun then on shoddy. Plus, shoddy team needs major changing since rotom screws it over so hard now. It wasn't that good to begin with but it was at least usable.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Umbreon is an UU now? Sweet, i can use him for Wish support for my UU team. :bee:

I play a little bit of Pokemon wifi myself, because i do like playing more on my DS than on Shoddy...though there's really no one in my area that plays Pokemon >.>.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Wow, a lot has changed since I last played. Belly drum Charizard was too good. Alakazam in UU? Speed and Sp Atk can't make up for poor defense. My Gengars always did the job taking it out.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Roserade hopped up into OU.
Umbreon, Alakazam, and Rhyperior got bumped down to UU.
Magneton, Driftblim, Gardevoir and Aggron were promoted into UU.
Charizard, Magmortar, Nidoqueen, and Porygon2 are now NU.

Interesting changes, to say the least. Cresselia, Heracross, and Porygon Z just barely managed to survive dropping into UU.

-Terywj

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow @ Charizard. Stupid SR.

Why'd Roserade get OU'd?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I think this tier list is going to cause some BLs to happen. Zam and Rhyperior are too good for UU IMO, and Umby might struggle its way into BL.

But what do you think will happen to Roserade guys, will it serve well in OU, or will its usage decline enough to make it the star Milotic counter again?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think this tier list is going to cause some BLs to happen. Zam and Rhyperior are too good for UU IMO, and Umby might struggle its way into BL.

But what do you think will happen to Roserade guys, will it serve well in OU, or will its usage decline enough to make it the star Milotic counter again?
Yanmega is already heading to BL, and Rhyperior's walling potentail could be problematic with his Solid Rock ability, but only time will tell.

Alakazam isn't really going to do much but maybe get a surprise revenge here and there. There are too many Dark-types in UU (Houndoom, Spiritomb, Honchkrow) which means Pursuit is everywhere. Priority also ruins Alakazam.

Roserade will probably last. For how long? I have no clue, but it's potential can clearly be seen. Roserade now completely counters Swamperts in the lead position. Think of how useful she will be.

Be nice to take out Swampert and Starmie. I hate fighting Swamperts :mad:
That will never happen. Swampert usage is steady, and Starmie's as well. Their usage will definitely rise and fall, but not to the point of being dropped into BL/UU.

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
Lol CrashIC! I remember a fellow trainer that did drugs...
Let's just say he never caught a single Pokemon again.

There's seriously a Pokemon day in New York?

Mewter

Smash Master
Guys, I just now figured out that you could change the title of the thread without going to edit your post. :O

And it's fast, too. :estatic:
I never found out how that smiley resets itself without going all 360*... fishy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Double click near the thread name in the topic index.

Underload

Lazy
So, what I noticed is that people inherently assign genders to certain Pokemon when talking about them.

Roselia is a she, Charmander is a he, for example. Iunno, I just kinda find this odd.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I would have thought Porygon2 would have jumped to OU because his usage in Standard has been increasing, almost as much usage as Porygon-Z. It seems like they don't count a UU Pokemon's usage in Standard in order to be OU, but only UU usage. It's perhaps the best reason why Roserade is now OU, being the most used in UU, regardless of how affective she was in Standard.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So, what I noticed is that people inherently assign genders to certain Pokemon when talking about them.

Roselia is a she, Charmander is a he, for example. Iunno, I just kinda find this odd.
What aspect of Roselia make him / her / potato not seem feminine?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I would have thought Porygon2 would have jumped to OU because his usage in Standard has been increasing, almost as much usage as Porygon-Z. It seems like they don't count a UU Pokemon's usage in Standard in order to be OU, but only UU usage. It's perhaps the best reason why Roserade is now OU, being the most used in UU, regardless of how affective she was in Standard.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you got it backward. As far as I can tell they only count usage in Standard when deciding which Pokemon belong in OU, and they only count usage in UU when deciding which Pokemon belong in UU. Along with that, they also weigh in the last month of recorded usage the heaviest, which is why there are some Pokemon that may have moved (or may not have) that you wouldn't have thought was going to.

Porygon2 wasn't within the top 50 of OU or UU within the last statistics, which I would probably guess is why he's now sitting in NU. On the other side, however, Roserade now sits at 40th in OU usage (it makes quite an excellent lead), which is quite a significant way into the charts, and is ultimately why it is now OU.

Now for another one to throw out. I feel sorry for Kangaskhan. Poor thing dropped in usage this month and it ultimately led him to being stuck in NU as opposed to moving up to UU. :(

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I know the topics long gone by now but oh my god at what he told that little boy.

everything at that park. just wow. XD

It's expected though. Only one I get confused with is Azelf. I mean it seems to be a he but it could be a she too. I duunno.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Azelf is pretty feminine imo. I usually compare the Mirage pokemon to the Powerpuff Girls. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom