• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I wish I knew why Gamefreak has a fascination with Fire/Fighting starters. I mean Infernape seemed like a fluke, but a hat trick of typing is just weird. Almost as if they just LOVE this type combo.

Edit: don't be mad cause Bulbasaur is poison.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ok, name one besides Bulbasaur
My point is that you're completely wrong from even the first Pokemon in the mother****ing Pokedex.

Yes, they're NORMALLY Pure-typed, but it's not like it's some law, seeing as the FIRST GENERATION even broke it.

M.K

Level 55
Good lord, this is what the days before the Pokemon release is always like.
Everybody mother****ing shut up and let nature run it's course. You'll all be happy when the game is released, this ALWAYS happens:

"I hate the starters, they are so wack oh my god! What's wrong wit-OH MY GOD THESE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE AMAZING :hugs:"

So guys, let's just try and keep the bickering down. You're arguing over BULBASAUR.
Let me try to make this appeal to all audiences:

1) Casual Gamer: It doesn't matter what tradition there is, use your favorites!
2) Hardcore Gamer: There doesn't need to be a tradition when it comes to starter Pokemon, the last evolutions are what matter most.
3) Smogon *****: BULBASAUR ISN'T EVEN GOOD, IT'S LIKE UU = I DONT HAVE TO CARE ABOUT IT.

-_-

Wrath`

Smash Master
Good lord, this is what the days before the Pokemon release is always like.
Everybody mother****ing shut up and let nature run it's course. You'll all be happy when the game is released, this ALWAYS happens:

"I hate the starters, they are so wack oh my god! What's wrong wit-OH MY GOD THESE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE AMAZING :hugs:"

So guys, let's just try and keep the bickering down. You're arguing over BULBASAUR.
Let me try to make this appeal to all audiences:

1) Casual Gamer: It doesn't matter what tradition there is, use your favorites!
2) Hardcore Gamer: There doesn't need to be a tradition when it comes to starter Pokemon, the last evolutions are what matter most.
3) Smogon *****: BULBASAUR ISN'T EVEN GOOD, IT'S LIKE UU = I DONT HAVE TO CARE ABOUT IT.

-_-

I just had too.

But I must agree, lets just wait till it's actually out.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Someone should change the Snorlax Room thread title to "Snorlax Room NOT BLACK AND WHITE THREAD WE ALREADY HAVE ONE MORONS".

M.K

Level 55
Flavor-wise? Yes
Health-wise? Hell no.

Solution: The Gatorade/Powerade/Crystal Light packs you can pour right into your water to flavor it. 0-15 calories, and just the flavor I like.

Cubes

Smash Cadet
Gatorade has a fair amount of sugar, which may or may not be unhealthy (mainly, are you ACTUALLY doing physical activity, or are you just drinking it like a regular drink). I'm cool with water, cus gatorade can get sticky/leave a sugary aftertaste in your mouth. I hate that.

Wrath`

Smash Master
And yet you continue with that.

I think Gatorade has corn syrup.

It used to have High fructose Corn syrup, but now in my hands I have a Gatorade and it's ingredients.

Water,Sucrose,Dextrose,Citric Acid,Natural Flavor,Salt,Sodium Citrate,Monopotasium Phosphate, Modified food Starch, Dye no# Whatever, Ester of Rosin and Caremel Color

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So... what does that mean? They extracted sucrose and dextrose from sugar / corn syrup?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I have no idea.

Meh, I'll just drink water. I don't even bring gaterade with me to my gym, it's usually a water bottle.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It means episodes 24-27 of my Nuzlocke are out.

:3

Anyways my first bonus video will be out either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit - Hint, it has something to do with Pokemon.
Bet you never would have guessed, huh? :p

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Not sure if I want to sleep tonight. Not sure if I want to do some of my homework tonight either. I might as well... but I'm being lazy.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
/tr/ had this whole thing where they were killing off Pokemon on a list. Every once in a while, an updated list with the killed Pokemon was posted.
Any post ending in doubles killed off the stated Pokemon.
Anything ending with Triples killed off the Family the Pokemon was in.
Anything in ending in quadruples killed off the entire type that was shared with that Pokemon.

It was down to Nidoran, Nidorino, and Ariados....

NIDORAN. ****.
No. 1858888

9/11 will be forever remembered as the day 4chan killed every single Pokemon.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
How could they get rid of Brogatr?

Brogatr and Megaroku are gonna be gatr bros for life. And yes, I know it's drifting into Black and White (lawl) land.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Umm..dont laugh, but I think I just found out I am Psychic (for lack of a better word)
No, not "TROLOLOL I CAN READ MINDZ N TELL FUTUREZ :D" but a...different kind >.>

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Did anyone else read Firestarter? It was my first Stephen King book, and I thought it was amazing when I read it all those years back.

Charmander, go ahead and spit it out already.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
I've only read Insomnia. My mom is a big fan of Stephen King and has most of his books (2-3 shelves on our bookcase are only books by him). The Dark Tower series is actually one of the next things on my reading list, hopefully followed by more of his stuff.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Umm..dont laugh, but I think I just found out I am Psychic (for lack of a better word)
No, not "TROLOLOL I CAN READ MINDZ N TELL FUTUREZ :D" but a...different kind >.>
I don't even know how you could get that many posts in 8 months without being psychic.

EDIT: The Man Who Was Thursday is the best book ever and you're a scrub if you haven't read it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I don't even know how you could get that many posts in 8 months without being psychic.

EDIT: The Man Who Was Thursday is the best book ever and you're a scrub if you haven't read it.
Man, if you think that's bad, just look at mine.

I have like 18. something posts a day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom