• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
We know how she gets it. You talk to a certain guitar player in the world, and he teachers her Ancient Song.

And yes, the move is the only way you can access Step Forme, which elimates the possibility of a Choice Band set, but opens up the range of mixed sets.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Because it needs a special move that we don't know how Meloia gets yet, which is the only way Step Forme can be accessed?
Serebii says it needs to learn some move in Hiun City called Ancient Voice (which I'm assuming is Ancient Song). They may be lying, but whatever.

I get why not though. 'S all good.

EDIT: Ninja'd, somehow, without the post showing up AFTER I finished my post. Wtf.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, the "boss" at the end of Gears of War 2 was pretty lame. RAAM > Lambent Brumak. Overall, I prefer Gears of War 2 over the first one cause the campaign was better but not the online multi-player. (I own with the pistol in Gears 1 lol)

I remember Kim getting owned in Gears 1 by RAAM. ;)
God, SOMEONE agrees with me. RAAM was so bad*** I swear. He was so hard for me to beat in my first run it ain't funny... all those krill ;____; (btw, they shoulda brought back Krill for Gears 2 imo) As for the Gears 1 multiplayer, I haven't played it yet because people never go on :/.

Man, I had totally forgotten that Kim even existed before I started replaying Gears 1 so I can get the A. Carmine and RAAM for the online multiplayer

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Use Pokémon Online.

Linked here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0iz54qp25tbbz88

This is the genV client Ulti uploaded, with stats of the new Gen V pokemon along with Dream World abilities of earlier gens. 5th gen items aren't included but presumably those will be added eventually.

If you're on Mac, follow this thread: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/archive/index.php/t-836
Use Ulti's .exe download in the Wine procedure instead of the default client you downloaded.
Thank you very much.

Edit: I thought Poliwrath got Drizzle. Guess I was wrong.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's politoed. :D

Ninetales gets drought too. :D

edit: once i'm out of class i wanna play in machamp's pants. totally.
Machamp's Pants is pretty stacked. We're like the fourth server on the list right now, it's hilarious. We should make all these guys join Smashboards.

Oh.

F**K YEAH POLITOED.

THE SEAKING OF THE 2ND GEN.
Actually, Seaking gets Lightningrod so he's not as fail as before.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm having trouble getting my PO to work.

I can connect to and battle on other servers just fine, but Machamp's Pants is apparently empty and nobody's talking...which means I'm not sure what's wrong. P:

edit: Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused.

This is with ulti's Pokemon-online-setup3 file.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The server died after getting like 30 people in.

His internet is only so strong D:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm having trouble getting my PO to work.

I can connect to and battle on other servers just fine, but Machamp's Pants is apparently empty and nobody's talking...which means I'm not sure what's wrong. P:

edit: Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused.

This is with ulti's Pokemon-online-setup3 file.
I'm having that issue too now, and it was working fine for me before almost all day.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
God, SOMEONE agrees with me. RAAM was so bad*** I swear. He was so hard for me to beat in my first run it ain't funny... all those krill ;____; (btw, they shoulda brought back Krill for Gears 2 imo) As for the Gears 1 multiplayer, I haven't played it yet because people never go on :/.

Man, I had totally forgotten that Kim even existed before I started replaying Gears 1 so I can get the A. Carmine and RAAM for the online multiplayer
You too? Even Epic Games (the developer) admitted that Casual difficulty was a bit too hard for the normal gamer. It also doesn't help that Dom's AI is pretty bad so he always gets downed in the final battle against RAAM.

It took me longer than expected to beat him...:urg: (Stupid darkness and the Krill!!! :mad:)

I disagree. The darkness chapter in Gears of War 1 was the worst one and I'd rather not go though that again.

Really? People never go onto Gears 1? Last time I played (a few months ago) there was still several games. (I play unranked)

I always play as the Carmine brothers in both games multiplayer. :bee:

Looking forward to Gears of War 3 in April of next year!

Enzo

Smash Lord
whens black and whtie comign out?

RAAM wasn't that hard, he's kinda like snake. Top tier until you pick a MK and exploit all his **** (in this case you needed the right gun and strategy)
Now how logn did it take me to beat RAAM on insane >.> lets not get into that

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's been out in Japan for about two weeks.

I'll come out in English-speaking countries next Spring.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a :link2:.

:sonic: too slow obviously.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You too? Even Epic Games (the developer) admitted that Casual difficulty was a bit too hard for the normal gamer. It also doesn't help that Dom's AI is pretty bad so he always gets downed in the final battle against RAAM.

It took me longer than expected to beat him...:urg: (Stupid darkness and the Krill!!! :mad:)

I disagree. The darkness chapter in Gears of War 1 was the worst one and I'd rather not go though that again.

Really? People never go onto Gears 1? Last time I played (a few months ago) there was still several games. (I play unranked)

I always play as the Carmine brothers in both games multiplayer. :bee:

Looking forward to Gears of War 3 in April of next year!
God, me too! Dom's AI is so ****ing bad I swear. The only reason why I hate the Darkness chapter is because of Dom's AI. For some reason A) he wouldn't follow me in parts where I had to move the car by pushing it B) for some reason to get to the enemy, he walked right into the **** darkness getting devoured by Krill leaving me to get to him or else I fail the mission. In other words, Dom's AI is the worst. I enjoyed the Krill though. I'm pretty happy that Beserker is also coming back in Lambent form.

I usually play with either one of the Carmines or Cole. God I ****ing love Cole. He is so outspoken. Like when he interfered with the mics at the Locust Queen's palace. It was hilarious when he just called her out the way he did. I only play with the Carmines because I think it's pretty hilarious that they always die at the beginning of the game... that's it.

But maaaaaan, after seeing that demo at E3, I want this game to come out already. I'm such a big fan of this game. I even have a poster of teh first game hanging in my room, a GoW bracelet I take to school, a COG shirt, and a figurine of Marcus on the nightstand right next to my bed. I even bought the Gameinformer's magazine from 2 or so months ago even if it was outdated because of the cover and because I wanted to read more on what they plan to do on GoW3

EDIT:

As a response on how long it took to beat RAAM on insane, I never did it. I got all the way to RAAM like 2 years ago and he was just TOO hard for me to beat... then I dropped the game and got into Gears 2 and got back into Gears 1 to get more characters for online.

But man, I wish they had a boss as hard as RAAM at the end of Gears 2 now because at least Dom's AI was fixed big time

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
God, me too! Dom's AI is so ****ing bad I swear. The only reason why I hate the Darkness chapter is because of Dom's AI. For some reason A) he wouldn't follow me in parts where I had to move the car by pushing it B) for some reason to get to the enemy, he walked right into the **** darkness getting devoured by Krill leaving me to get to him or else I fail the mission. In other words, Dom's AI is the worst. I enjoyed the Krill though. I'm pretty happy that Beserker is also coming back in Lambent form.

I usually play with either one of the Carmines or Cole. God I ****ing love Cole. He is so outspoken. Like when he interfered with the mics at the Locust Queen's palace. It was hilarious when he just called her out the way he did. I only play with the Carmines because I think it's pretty hilarious that they always die at the beginning of the game... that's it.

But maaaaaan, after seeing that demo at E3, I want this game to come out already. I'm such a big fan of this game. I even have a poster of teh first game hanging in my room, a GoW bracelet I take to school, a COG shirt, and a figurine of Marcus on the nightstand right next to my bed. I even bought the Gameinformer's magazine from 2 or so months ago even if it was outdated because of the cover and because I wanted to read more on what they plan to do on GoW3

EDIT:

As a response on how long it took to beat RAAM on insane, I never did it. I got all the way to RAAM like 2 years ago and he was just TOO hard for me to beat... then I dropped the game and got into Gears 2 and got back into Gears 1 to get more characters for online.

But man, I wish they had a boss as hard as RAAM at the end of Gears 2 now because at least Dom's AI was fixed big time
Yeah...we both experienced the same situations/problems in that chapter. To be honest, it just wasn't fun cause you were limited to a certain path/area. I wish you would crawl when downed cause then if Dom walks into the darkness and gets downed, he can crawl to you and you can revive him...too bad it was a new feature in the sequel.

Oh yeah! The first time I saw the Beserked, I was freaked out lol. Cause I kept on dying and he always missed the pillars/doors to open. :mad:

Haha! I remember that part! Did you ever see this easter egg? (You probably have, it's a well known one ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiWiu5EXxo

The second Carmine in Gears of War 2 didn't die in the beginning of the game...I'm pretty sure it was more into the middle.

I only bought the first Gears of War game cause my friends told me that there's a chainsaw in the game and that you can use it against enemies. :laugh:

I only beat Gears of War 1 on Casual and Hardcore. (It took me forever to beat that short part where you go into this Mansion and then you have to run out to the vehicle but all these boomers and **** are in your way...ARGHH!!!)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah...we both experienced the same situations/problems in that chapter. To be honest, it just wasn't fun cause you were limited to a certain path/area. I wish you would crawl when downed cause then if Dom walks into the darkness and gets downed, he can crawl to you and you can revive him...too bad it was a new feature in the sequel.

Oh yeah! The first time I saw the Beserked, I was freaked out lol. Cause I kept on dying and he always missed the pillars/doors to open. :mad:

Haha! I remember that part! Did you ever see this easter egg? (You probably have, it's a well known one ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiWiu5EXxo

The second Carmine in Gears of War 2 didn't die in the beginning of the game...I'm pretty sure it was more into the middle.

I only bought the first Gears of War game cause my friends told me that there's a chainsaw in the game and that you can use it against enemies. :laugh:

I only beat Gears of War 1 on Casual and Hardcore. (It took me forever to beat that short part where you go into this Mansion and then you have to run out to the vehicle but all these boomers and **** are in your way...ARGHH!!!)
I wouldn't have cared if I could crawl. I'm capable of living. As for my partners.... :urg:

God man, I always loathed those fights with the Beserker mostly because it was so hard to get it where you wanted it to go. On the bright side, it appears that you won't need to do the **** where it follows you because you'll be outside anyways.

...Wow... I was never aware of it. I never thought of looking at the internet for any easter eggs and such. That is really lol though. "I like them crispy!" XD.

Well, ok, he didn't die in the VERY first level like his brother, but compared to the rest of the game, he died relatively early considering that destroying the Riftworm was only the first part of the game.

Lol, I remember what got me into Gears. My friend and his cousin who's like 3 years older than I am came over to sleep over at my place once (this was like when Gears first came out mind you) and I was totally in love with the part where Wretches first come out and how you could chainsaw them. Sadly, I fell asleep in the next level and when I woke up the next morning, him and his cousin were now fighting RAAM and I was really pissed off because I missed the entire story.

I remember that level though. I was like "Oh **** how am I gonna beat all these Brumaks and Boomers?". Turns out you only needed to get past them though :/

But man I'm serious. I think I may actually be looking forward to play Gears 3 more than I am to be playing Black Ops when it comes out.

(btw, do Locust actually EAT the emulsion? I didn't understand in the conversation whether they actually ate it or not)

Enzo

Smash Lord
I wouldn't have cared if I could crawl. I'm capable of living. As for my partners.... :urg:

God man, I always loathed those fights with the Beserker mostly because it was so hard to get it where you wanted it to go. On the bright side, it appears that you won't need to do the **** where it follows you because you'll be outside anyways.

...Wow... I was never aware of it. I never thought of looking at the internet for any easter eggs and such. That is really lol though. "I like them crispy!" XD.

Well, ok, he didn't die in the VERY first level like his brother, but compared to the rest of the game, he died relatively early considering that destroying the Riftworm was only the first part of the game.

Lol, I remember what got me into Gears. My friend and his cousin who's like 3 years older than I am came over to sleep over at my place once (this was like when Gears first came out mind you) and I was totally in love with the part where Wretches first come out and how you could chainsaw them. Sadly, I fell asleep in the next level and when I woke up the next morning, him and his cousin were now fighting RAAM and I was really pissed off because I missed the entire story.

I remember that level though. I was like "Oh **** how am I gonna beat all these Brumaks and Boomers?". Turns out you only needed to get past them though :/

But man I'm serious. I think I may actually be looking forward to play Gears 3 more than I am to be playing Black Ops when it comes out.

(btw, do Locust actually EAT the emulsion? I didn't understand in the conversation whether they actually ate it or not)
Berserker were amazing especially when he wrecked that carmine after *** dies
i dont think locust ate imulsion (lol that' d be nasty as ****) i think imulsion was supposed to be like petroleum nowadays since it was pointed in the first or second one (not sure) when they reach this part with a ****load of imlusion, that they could make so much money off of that if they sold it

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Berserker were amazing especially when he wrecked that carmine after *** dies
i dont think locust ate imulsion (lol that' d be nasty as ****) i think imulsion was supposed to be like petroleum nowadays since it was pointed in the first or second one (not sure) when they reach this part with a ****load of imlusion, that they could make so much money off of that if they sold it
Lol, the only reason I'm asking if they ever ate emulstion was because Carmine said that someone he knew said that they fed off the stuff and a later conversation kinda eluded to that

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Well, even the best of us gets downed once in a while. I wish the 'X' button didn't do so much in the Gears of War games. I remember I once downed this guy online, I went in to curb stomp (I like to show off lol) him and instead, I ended up switching my weapon and doing those dumb animations then he got back up and shot me in my face with his shotgun. :mad:

Really? That's great news! I do admit, sometimes even if you're standing in front of a door for it to break down, it somehow misses...:urg:

Here's another easter egg in Gears of War 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0oU3pzFXDU

I hope that the third Carmine actually lives though to the end of Gears of War 3. Epic Games haven't told us if he'll live or die. Yet.

I remember that part! I just camp in front of the holes where the spawn and all you can hear for the next 30 second is Marcus happily chainsawing Wretches LMAO!

It took me forever to run past them...never tried Gears of War 1 on Insane difficulty though.

We should play some co-op/multi-player Roach! :)

I'm not sure if they eat it or not. All I remember is "Look at all that juice!" - Cole (Train). :laugh:

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VvHggAZzwo&feature=related (You've probably seen this video before)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, even the best of us gets downed once in a while. I wish the 'X' button didn't do so much in the Gears of War games. I remember I once downed this guy online, I went in to curb stomp (I like to show off lol) him and instead, I ended up switching my weapon and doing those dumb animations then he got back up and shot me in my face with his shotgun. :mad:

Really? That's great news! I do admit, sometimes even if you're standing in front of a door for it to break down, it somehow misses...:urg:

Here's another easter egg in Gears of War 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0oU3pzFXDU

I hope that the third Carmine actually lives though to the end of Gears of War 3. Epic Games haven't told us if he'll live or die. Yet.

I remember that part! I just camp in front of the holes where the spawn and all you can hear for the next 30 second is Marcus happily chainsawing Wretches LMAO!

It took me forever to run past them...never tried Gears of War 1 on Insane difficulty though.

We should play some co-op/multi-player Roach! :)

I'm not sure if they eat it or not. All I remember is "Look at all that juice!" - Cole (Train). :laugh:

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VvHggAZzwo&feature=related (You've probably seen this video before)
Don't even get me started on the ****ed X button. I swear, I have to press it a million times before it does something.

Yeah... you didn't see the E3 footage? Man, Lambent Beserker looks beast

Wow... that is very lol. How do you even turn that on?

If I had the money back then, I would've voted for him to die. It's the only reason why I actually like the Carmines

Thing that sucks about Gears 1 with that is that unlike Gears 2 once you chainsaw an enemy like a Wretch, you can automatically start up the chainsaw again. For some reason, it press B a million times before it starts up again which is annooooyyyyiiiinnnngggg.

I got all the way to teh end on that.... if you're sane, you won't try it.

Man, we should. You'll have to wait till I'm finished playing through Gears 1 because I REALLY wanna be RAAM in Gears 2's multiplayer

Wow lol I remember that line. Baird is also lol as well. I love how in Gears 1 he's so sarcastic and mean to the Stranded there.

Man, yes I have... if only that happened, I'd be more inclined to play the series more than I already am XD

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Don't even get me started on the ****ed X button. I swear, I have to press it a million times before it does something.

Yeah... you didn't see the E3 footage? Man, Lambent Beserker looks beast

Wow... that is very lol. How do you even turn that on?

If I had the money back then, I would've voted for him to die. It's the only reason why I actually like the Carmines

Thing that sucks about Gears 1 with that is that unlike Gears 2 once you chainsaw an enemy like a Wretch, you can automatically start up the chainsaw again. For some reason, it press B a million times before it starts up again which is annooooyyyyiiiinnnngggg.

I got all the way to teh end on that.... if you're sane, you won't try it.

Man, we should. You'll have to wait till I'm finished playing through Gears 1 because I REALLY wanna be RAAM in Gears 2's multiplayer

Wow lol I remember that line. Baird is also lol as well. I love how in Gears 1 he's so sarcastic and mean to the Stranded there.

Man, yes I have... if only that happened, I'd be more inclined to play the series more than I already am XD
I just wished it took priority in those situations to killing the enemy. Nowadays, I don't want to risk the 'X' button screwing me over so I just melee or shoot them in their face when they're downed. One thing I hate about Gears of War 1's multi-player is the cheap *** sniper rifle. Like, if they down you, they just wait for you to get back up (if you're playing execution) and active reload. Then they fire at you and you're downed again. My fav maps in Gears of War 1: Clocktower, Escalation and Fuel Depot <3.

I hate those glitchers that glitch out on the train tracks. But sometimes they die. :laugh:

I did, I guess I missed that one. Mind linking me to it?

Here is how you turn it on:

During Act 1 Chapter 3 on Insane, which the difficulty has to be, you will see three hats that you have to shoot with your pistol during the first part of the chapter. If you successfully do it, then everyone will have a cowboy hat, and will end with the hilarious conclusion shown in the video.
I would've voted for him to live. I wanna see one Carmine live!

I hate it how sometimes Marcus flinches with the chainsaw even though no one shoots at you. I remember once some guy shot me at POINT BLANK range with his shotgun but I still chainsawed him lolz.

Alright, sounds good. Really looking forward to the game! You ever get that achievement for beating Horde mode? Wave 50? Took me 4 hours to do.

The Cole train makes a ****** entrance in Gears 2. Totally owns those locust! :laugh:

Enzo

Smash Lord
I just wished it took priority in those situations to killing the enemy. Nowadays, I don't want to risk the 'X' button screwing me over so I just melee or shoot them in their face when they're downed. One thing I hate about Gears of War 1's multi-player is the cheap *** sniper rifle. Like, if they down you, they just wait for you to get back up (if you're playing execution) and active reload. Then they fire at you and you're downed again. My fav maps in Gears of War 1: Clocktower, Escalation and Fuel Depot <3.

I hate those glitchers that glitch out on the train tracks. But sometimes they die. :laugh:

I did, I guess I missed that one. Mind linking me to it?

Here is how you turn it on:

I would've voted for him to live. I wanna see one Carmine live!

I hate it how sometimes Marcus flinches with the chainsaw even though no one shoots at you. I remember once some guy shot me at POINT BLANK range with his shotgun but I still chainsawed him lolz.

Alright, sounds good. Really looking forward to the game! You ever get that achievement for beating Horde mode? Wave 50? Took me 4 hours to do.

The Cole train makes a ****** entrance in Gears 2. Totally owns those locust! :laugh:
Crabwalk wars, on player matches were toooooooooooo **** fun on GoW1 lolololollol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom