• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0804.jpeg

despite a bit of a mishap with the 4th season, I’m hella glad season 5 is now official

Birds of Prey and Evil Nightwing arc here we come

Reactions: Z25

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Nintendo’s tournament applications have gone live.

Tournaments with Nintendo IP, Nintendo Trademarks, or esports in the title aren’t allowed.

Neither is a Smash 4 tournament.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looking into the stuff from the Sonic Archie comics, I really like the concept of the Egg Bosses. Would love it if one of the games gave Eggman a bunch of anthro animal minions to function as the bosses.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Homestuck Friendsim and Pesterquest are on Switch

They are both pretty good if you are already a fan but Pesterquest might be the worst possible introduction for new people.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nintendo’s tournament applications have gone live.

Tournaments with Nintendo IP, Nintendo Trademarks, or esports in the title aren’t allowed.

Neither is a Smash 4 tournament.
These rules are so absurdly strict and arbitrary that it's like Nintendo's only trying to put any tournament regulations in place because they can lmao.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thinking of that one guy who did Kazoo covers of a bunch of video game soundtrack and gained a pretty latge audience doing so, and then he deleted all of his videos so he could pursue NFTs.

Wonder where he's at.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So the Eevee tera raid is... really weak?

Weird.
If anything it supports the idea that the next filler raid idea in between 7 star starters is gonna wind up being each Eeveelution, eventually ending on a rainbow tera Eevee event

Shroob

Sup?
No I did not. I have not played scarlet and Violet. I don’t even know what a “mightiest mark” is. I was just trying to make a deduction based on my limited knowledge.
Mightiest Mark is a Mark that these Tera Raid event Pokemon have.

They're like Ribbons from prior games, in that they give your Pokemon titles when they go into battle. The Mightiest Mark gives them the "the Unrivaled" title.

You're limited to only catching a single "Mightiest Mark" Pokemon from an event.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mightiest Mark is a Mark that these Tera Raid event Pokemon have.

They're like Ribbons from prior games, in that they give your Pokemon titles when they go into battle. The Mightiest Mark gives them the "the Unrivaled" title.

You're limited to only catching a single "Mightiest Mark" Pokemon from an event.
Interesting. Did the raid battle Pokémon in SwSh have a similar feature.

Shroob

Sup?
Interesting. Did the raid battle Pokémon in SwSh have a similar feature.
Nope. Mightiest Mark is new to Scarlet/Violet.

You could still get Marks in Sword/Shield, there's even a Charm for it to improve your odds to get them, but Mightiest was introduced in S/V.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Steven Yeun is apparently going to play Sentry in the MCU, according to a phone call Robert Kirkman was speaking about in relation to a costume fitting (and then spoke on how Marvel can’t kill him for talking about something he’s not apart of)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
You know that Glass Animals song, "Heat Waves"? Well, part of the reason that song got so big was a notable fanfiction for one of the biggest fandoms at the time of its release. The fanfiction used Heat Waves as a theme song, and since the fanfic got so popular, Heat Waves soon got a lot of online traffic, leading to the radio picking it up and thus it having a particularly huge run on the charts.

Which would be really awesome if Heat Waves was actually a good song.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Man I feel old seeing people talk about Spamton for Alex Rochon, I remember seeing his videos back when he was known as The Autarch of Flame. And peanut3423 or something. Hard to believe that was over a decade ago.

Also babe wake up it's been a year since the world record winning, Metroid Prime designing, first American to work with Sonic got clowned on by accident

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fun fact for the night:
The distance between London, Texas and Paris, Texas is longer than the distance from London, England to Paris, France.

It's longer by about 70 miles/112km.

In fact, you can fit all of France in Texas and still have 8% left of Texas to spare.

To the people across the pond, the United states is massive and the maps don't really tell the whole picture.

Top Bottom