• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
my works way slow so im gunna be off most the week too, lets get a fest in shall we?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ill talk to marko about getting a ride out there. what day do you wanna have us?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
so who all is down for goin to woodbridge for that tourney on saturday? me and cocm are down. thinkin about just makin it a day trip

D0N

Smash Ace
I want to but I can't.

Do me a favor when you go H4X. Play seagullman's wolf, talk lots of trash, and tell him i'm better than him even if you lose. And then remind him he owes me a MM.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol famous i will. and if me and marko go, well have room for you guys. ill post up tomorrow about it after we figure out the details.

EDIT: MLG WHHATATT!!??? hope they come closer than ohio....

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo rusty. The first MLG is orlando Florida. You and marko need to hit that up. Me and fran are going 100% we can share a hotel room and get cuddly like last time.

Also SDS is amazing this crews so hype!

Also im down for herb 3 as well.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya dude i wanna go, i hust dunno if i could afford a trip that far right now. and markos car isnt reliable enough for a drive that far. id hafta see. the one in ohio might not be too far though...

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
no word from marko at all today :( ill get on him tomorrow about it.

what were you saying about housing?

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea,I'm still down for going...So whenever your leaving just post or call kadajs roommates phone...I'll be at Kadajs until then...

[EDIT] I think Pitzer was interested in going...I guess he'll contact you

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it, Famous.

Im still down for going to woodbridge, especially since I dont want to stay home this week.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i dont think we can make it out this weekend. cocm has money johns, and i understand him, i havent had work all week, which = no money. were gunna save up for herb 3 and that blacksburg tourney the weekend after. sorry guys.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya famous i was too, but markos the man with the car.

well have some fests and **** before herb for sure

D0N

Smash Ace
I'd have to ask around also i think it may be a hotel venue kinda like how apex was
It is, but I don't want to pay...

And what happened with the venue by your house? You talk to that guy yet? Call and let me know so we can play too.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
D4MN STRAIGHT A SOVA CREW!!

what are you all doing today? when you workin craig? i think me and cocm are tryin to play some

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ok so im free all week until weds (weds ill be free after around 4-5 same with friday) and im free al thursday as well

I talked to the guy and he told me to let him know whats up about getting the office building so im sure i can get the space if i needed it

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yeeee office tourney!

we should all wear suits if we have one :D

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Maybe if its big enough, we can have the rest of MD/VA come though!

And pitzer, be sure to pick me up sometime this week to go to Kadaj's. =)

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lemme know when you guys are goin to craigs!

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm looking at going to Apex and/or The Airship (Note the 2 links). Who wants to go? Whoever wants to go, start saving up for gas/housing/entry now. I may not be able to give a ride to The Airship as I may not be in VA at the time, but I should be back before Apex.

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
I'd be so down for MLG florida...is franny driving? scoop up me and rusty and it'll be the greatest car ride ever, franny knows how funny we are....ginger snaps!

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I've always been afraid to fall asleep during a car ride with friends cause I dont want anyone to disturb my sleep.

But I always end up falling asleep anyway. DONT MESS WITH MY BEAUTY REST, IT TAKES MANY HOURS OF SLEEP TO LOOK THIS SEXY.

Just a warning.

Top Bottom