• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

D0N

Smash Ace
It would be better if either I came to you or we met up somewhere

D0N

Smash Ace
I may come by tomorow. Just pm me/post a number, address, and time.

You mind if I bring a guest or 2?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i could prolly come smash for a while tomorrow. where are you located riku?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Im in Portsmouth, the Churchland part, about 10 mins from the Monitor-Merrimac, only a slight detour when going to Virginia Beach. If you have Some kind of messenger, it would be better than me explaining it out, since Im not great with words.

D0N

Smash Ace
I have a gps so as long as you're not in some new housing area im fine with just an address. And there is also this thing called a phone call lol...

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Whoa, yo can call people on those things? I thought they were just for texting and other stuff. =)

I'll TEXT you my address. I don't like talking, I'm very quiet. (Unless you happen to be very talkative.)

aaa, Kadaj posting right before I finish.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Looks like no smash 4 me tomorrow. had some **** come up, so i'll have to host some other tyme guys. :(

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya i might be able to. i have some friends from outta town im practicing with some time today because were going into the studio on saturday. so how does an evening sesh sound? im gunna call my friend and get back on here to get up with you guys

EDIT: ok so we can do this, but itll have to be a bit later. like 730ish??? what do you guys think????

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
ya i might be able to. i have some friends from outta town im practicing with some time today because were going into the studio on saturday. so how does an evening sesh sound? im gunna call my friend and get back on here to get up with you guys
I need an answer by like around 4 if you can host h4x's i'll be there if yes

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
edited^

and come tonight, i have the sticker for ya still

D0N

Smash Ace
My car seems like it may be full atm, but hold that thought and keep checking the boards until things get organized...

D0N

Smash Ace
PTZR: Be ready by 6:30
RB man: Be ready by 7:00
Famous: ...I never remember your address lol

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya ill mm you. im horrible at the pit mu. i really need you to come so i can figure it out!

and lol at the yatterman pic. tvc tonight as well??

Top Bottom