• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Superlatives - Strongest attacks in each category

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Right, but he was talking about the "best" ones. Those are not the strongest Dsmashes, but they're certainly not weak.

Oh, and does multi-hit count? I haven't even looked at the OP since then, but I'm guessing no. If it did, Sheik's Dsmash does, I believe, 34% (but I think Lucas wins by a fair margin).

Kage Me

Smash Ace
At very close range, if it's fully charged.

Lucas's is technically more powerful, but I don't think it's even possible to hit with all three attacks.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I believe that the iceclimbers final smash does more damage than Olimars does if you are touching it the entire time. I've gotten at least 130% on one of my friends once from it.

Also, you should add the strongest taunt (luigi's) XD

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Thunder Stomp must be the best dair. As a spike it usually OHKO and the best thing it CAN be auto canceled with short hops. And it does insane damage:22%. Koopa headbutt can deal up to 48%. Wario tackle has both speed, power and EVEN SUPER ARMOR!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
As I was reading O_o
Lol thought this was a new thread, didn't look at the date.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
He never did fix Neutral B. Ganondorf's aerial reverse warlock punch kills Mario from the center of FD at 7%.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Good necro. And I read the whole thing, no one seemed to realize this was about KO power. Everyone listed stuff like nado and so on. People are stupid.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Never saw this initially, so this necro was good for a laugh. Major lolz at the Side-B section. DINS FIRE IS BROKEN GUYS.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Never saw this initially, so this necro was good for a laugh. Major lolz at the Side-B section. DINS FIRE IS BROKEN GUYS.
This has remained outdated for almost 2 years, when Zelda was still believed as a good character, with the ability to camp properly with Din.

Also, please let this thread rest. The editor has left SWF over a year ago.

Top Bottom