• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

MrEh

Smash Hero
The only reason I'm not representing Bowser is because my hatred for Zelda is greater then my love for the big turtle.

Thus, I'm representing Zelda as a cruel joke to the Zelda boards. XD

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
The only reason I'm not representing Bowser is because my hatred for Zelda is greater then my love for the big turtle.

Thus, I'm representing Zelda as a cruel joke to the Zelda boards. XD
Sadness, Chad. ;_;

Also, who is DLA? If he/she is looking for me, perhaps making my name clickable might make it easier. I will continue searching for him/her but some pointers would be appreciated ^^

*EDIT* Found DLA, although more clickable names would make life a bit easier when time is in your hands

heytallman

CTALL
ok, they put me as "HTM?" on the list. so whoever I have to play, I am HTM? If it wouldn't be too hard, virg, would you mind changing my name to "heytallman" and putting my profile link in the first page? Thanks a bunch.

Also posting to subscribe.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike going to win due to everyone getting mindgamed by the idea of Ike + wifi being unbeatable.
Even though he's a lot worse over wifi, every seems to think he's like over 9000 times better on wifi. Granted, there is the fact this is a low tier tournament and the only match up that is without a doubt a disadvantage for Ike in this tournament is Samus, with Mario and Ness being disputable....

Player-3

Smash Hero
stingers is my bro hes got this

stingers dont let me down man represent those ATL south falcons bro, best falcon in NC got this

stingers

Smash Obsessed
p-3 just so you know man i was sandbagging hardcore in that ladder match

mad respect i will win this tourney and give all the glory and fame to you

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey this is something where the wifi xat might actually be useful. Hey Virj, how about putting this link in the OP: www.xat.com/Wifi_Room

There's no signup, you just show up and you can instantly chat. You'll start with some goofy name so you might want to change that.

Link mains got this btw.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Haha. Probably, haven't played for 2 weeks =P.
But when I get my wii cable back I have enough time to play against another yoshi main for MU exp.
So we will see Delta ;D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Haha. Probably, haven't played for 2 weeks =P.
But when I get my wii cable back I have enough time to play against another yoshi main for MU exp.
So we will see Delta ;D
I'll just tell all the Yoshis to not play you. =P

Nah, but really. Hurry up and get your cable. Can't wait to pleh. :D

Top Bottom