• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Zone

Smash Champion
I would never go in a thread filled w/ people who like Melee and B like. "MELEE IS GAY PLAY BRAWL"

This is something that MOST brawl players don't do.
Brawl players don't do that cuz they can't make fun of melee :D

j/k You set yourself up for that. ^^d

*Is done being a stereotypical stereotype of a melee elitist*

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Brawl players don't do that cuz they can't make fun of melee :D

j/k You set yourself up for that. ^^d

*Is done being a stereotypical stereotype of a melee elitist*
I kinda wanted to say it too.

@AWAL: Dude, Derek made one remark and then Deadweight JUMPED HIS **** followed by KBM. For a second I thought he shot the poor kids mother or something. We didn't have a hailstorm of Melee players burst into the room screaming "OMG BRAWL SUCKS PLAY MELEE". We had one remark open into a **** storm.

THAT'S why it's not a big deal to me, the Melee players had to defend themselves against some angsty brawl lovers.

I like both games, but I chose not to play Melee COMPETITIVELY merely because I'm not as good at it. I still play, and if I get a little better, I might throw in the couple bucks to play a Tourney.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I kinda wanted to say it too.

@AWAL: Dude, Derek made one remark and then Deadweight JUMPED HIS **** followed by KBM. For a second I thought he shot the poor kids mother or something. We didn't have a hailstorm of Melee players burst into the room screaming "OMG BRAWL SUCKS PLAY MELEE". We had one remark open into a **** storm.

THAT'S why it's not a big deal to me, the Melee players had to defend themselves against some angsty brawl lovers.

I like both games, but I chose not to play Melee COMPETITIVELY merely because I'm not as good at it. I still play, and if I get a little better, I might throw in the couple bucks to play a Tourney.
*sigh*

This is why ur a ****** Mike(Ignorant in this situation)

This isn't about Derek, it's for every1. Every ****ing thread U go to People come out of the blue and bash the game for no reason.

The reason I say ur ignorant is because this goes on in threads all of the boards. read my long *** wall of text and
U'll fsee my points.. ****IT...

Zone understood that MANY Melee players do it....

It's just ****ING irritating.... Imagine me camping U every match we play in Brawl... Thats how annoying it is.

And don't U dare say I camp U...

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
But isn't that how you're supposed to play brawl? XD

@Derek: Nah, the world is just fat. :p
@LS: I would if i could, but it's impossible to get them without growing them yourself since they have litterally like 2 hours shelf life.

edit: This thread is the ULTIMATE way to procrastinate.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ignore them

/thread
Whenever ur bored... Browse around threads for info on Kirby or other tourneys or other States and U'll see how irritating it is....

Ignoring them is 1 thing but when it goes on for almost a year... It gets annoying. like if ur girlfriend has a weird orgasm noise... Sex is great but U would rather have that noise not b there lol

Edit: Mike... WTF ARE U???

Jasson and I are waiting on U

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Great metaphor, Nick lololols
Edit; Also I wasnt targeting Derek specifically, if thats what you think. (If you think that Derek I'm sry.) I was using Derek's post as an example for all the **** Brawl players have been geting from Melee.
/thread

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
like if ur girlfriend has a weird orgasm noise... Sex is great but U would rather have that noise not b there lol
lmao! I remember one of my pet dogs used to constantly lick his crotch all night long on my bed as I was trying to sleep. His warm fur was comforting, but I would rather he not make that noise.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Steve... WTF?

I think that accurately describes the random arguments going on in this thread...:027:

--

Jax still ***** both of you guys though... Get GR@PED!!1 :p

--

JOKES :grrr:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LMAO!!!!!

So for realz tho... I'm plannin a trip to Orlando. I'm inviting hoes. We need to go to wet n wilnd!!!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Sensei Ballistics, when shall the last lesson take place?

I'm leavin on tuesday, we gotta chill one more time before i go.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I'm pulling an all-nighter for these two exams I have today so I doubt I'm going to be up for smash before I leave the next day. So, this is peace for a couple months Tally smashers...unless you find yourself around the West Palm Beach area that is. ;)

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I'm pulling an all-nighter for these two exams I have today so I doubt I'm going to be up for smash before I leave the next day. So, this is peace for a couple months Tally smashers...unless you find yourself around the West Palm Beach area that is. ;)
I'm moving there by June, looool

Deadweight

Smash Ace
KBM its 10$
Call me at 321-636-9077
if were going ;d Ill be off-campus about 2 mins and ill have to give you guys directions to pick me up

KBM

Smash Ace
Yeah man, it's not gonna happen. I got an AP exam on monday and none of us feels like driving up there... even though there's only like 3 of us that were even interested.

Ruse

Fox
GMoney/KBM, come to the next one.

It'll be pitched farther in advance, and will most likely have most of the LA players we know attending it (Lee, Sudai, Fake, CJ, maybe Nikor, etc.).

KBM

Smash Ace
GMoney/KBM, come to the next one.

It'll be pitched farther in advance, and will most likely have most of the LA players we know attending it (Lee, Sudai, Fake, CJ, maybe Nikor, etc.).
rock on, i'll definitely try to make it

Top Bottom