• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Whats wrong with eating feces?
You'd have and endless cycle of food!
Nom Nom Nom
poop
Nom Nom Nom
Gourde away Mr. KBM!

Lizard

Smash Ace
This thread need to get more HyPe!

Where the **** your curly mustache at Charles? ****s's so pringles....

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Melee in Tally is like Green and Ballistics, and then me. Also, Tally needed this thread, gj Ballistics.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
That's why we should practice this week Derek! I just learned this boost grab and I plan to master it. :p

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
We r there.. well i am.. i got a van 7 people fit in it.. lemme know if u wana go to PCOLA...

@Ballistics: I wana be good in mellee i need a coach.. Groceries was teaching me some stuff, that i got down but i still dont know how to approach or some of the basiscs that u might now... i've seen u and green_mario play and you guys are too good...

I'm not giving up on brawl but i wana play a more competitive game... and Mellee is just too crazy...

people that play mellee in tally should get together and play some mellee.. that way i can become good.. i keep playing computers....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
....Balls...Spin....Spinballs....I am the ***** of Tallahassee(Sorry guys I only go 4 women :-)) Men are 2 slow!!!

Ruse

Fox
We r there.. well i am.. i got a van 7 people fit in it.. lemme know if u wana go to PCOLA...

@Ballistics: I wana be good in mellee i need a coach.. Groceries was teaching me some stuff, that i got down but i still dont know how to approach or some of the basiscs that u might now... i've seen u and green_mario play and you guys are too good...

I'm not giving up on brawl but i wana play a more competitive game... and Mellee is just too crazy...

people that play mellee in tally should get together and play some mellee.. that way i can become good.. i keep playing computers....
TMNT: Smash-Up!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Jssn, I think I'm probably going to come up with you to pcola5 so save me a seat! Next time I'm playing melee, I'll hit you up. In the meantime, regardless of who you're going to main, the best characters for practicing shffl's once you can do each individual component are the space animals, so pick one up if only for tech practice. I know my tech improved greatly when I started giving space animals some love.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
well I gotta find out if my crew is bringing another car too, if thats the case then im pretty sure i can fit alot of u guys in my car... but if not.. then I have to find out who from my crew is going to this...

So anyone from FLUXXED thats goin to this say ME....

that way i might have like 3 available spots.. but hopefully Mike or Justice will drive too... if they do , then ill have like 6 empty spots.. but since Groc, Ballistics, asked 1st then u guys can have those spots...

@GMONEY: how many ppl we talking about? and yea as i said if someone else from tally is driving then i will deff drive u guys.

Lizard

Smash Ace
I may possibly drive.

Just gotta make sure there are no meets or other obligations to attend to.

Could possibly drive too if need be.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I aint goin. Got 2 much 2 do. I really wanna redeem myself in teams tho. I shjouldv'e just stuck to Sonic!!! :-(

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Don't blame yourself, if anyone was at fault for our losses it's me and my dumb 'approaches' that lead to sd's. Only in one round you were doing poorly which is much better than me.

Also, I totally forgot there was practice today, haha.

Top Bottom