• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol @ KBM's swf

Toobz, Thursday we'll play some melee! Also, I'm down for some brawl practice this weekend in general as the last tournament was an eye opener for me. I'm so bad at the game, lol.

edit: on 2nd thought, my weekend is probably full of suck. I need to take an online traffic school and pay the fine, catch up on 3 lectures of notes, research for a molecular bio paper, finish my applications for various med schools. The next weekend I have an all-day lab on saturday, and two exams to study for. My life is looking to suck for the next couple of weeks. :(

C8PU

Smash Rookie
im with ya! i just cant seem to find anyone around here that plays melee!! anyone playing this weekend??

B_AWAL

Smash Master
im with ya! i just cant seem to find anyone around here that plays melee!! anyone playing this weekend??
WTH!?! Where did U come from!!! Lol!!! We might B playin later dis week, but we've had a BIG focus on Brawl cuz we tryina bring it 2 the rest of FL over the next month.

Hit me up @ (954)618-9548

We shud b playin dis week. I'm playin 2nite!!!

C8PU

Smash Rookie
lol i nvr really use smash boards bc at uf i had a group to play with. but now that im here in tally i got no one to play around with =/
but idt i can play tonight since im playing football with some ppl in my dept. where do you guys usually meet at?

KBM

Smash Ace
LOL kbm you've barely made a penny
go eat a ****? i've made more than anyone else in tally. all of north florida for that matter, except you. although you CLAIM you "don't play Brawl anymore" so i guess im #1.

thou shalt not troll thy brothers.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

C8PU

Smash Rookie
aight ima try to give you a holla at you on wed, but you do play melee right bc i dont really play brawl =/

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Toobz and I play melee a lot. In fact, we've been looking for more melee players who play regularly, especially since Green Mario has been drifting away from the game. Here's some numbers:
Toobz - 4079479497
Me -5614529936

I'm going to be really busy for the next few days though, so try Toobz first.

C8PU

Smash Rookie
aight i'll try to get at yall to. and yeah ive been hearing gm has been slackin from melee lately :p btw when i call my number is a 305 area code

VGmasta

Smash Lord

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm UBER bored today, If anyone doesn't care about halloween like I don't.

I'll drive down to tally this weekend for melee friendlies if someone gives me a call

850-832-5537

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to play I just don't know where. I think my roommates are having a little party tonight so my place probably wouldn't be the best. Does anyone want to play melee tonight?

Top Bottom