• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
By the way, for Yoshi I think it should be:

1. Me (with correct spelling, please)
2. Delta-cod
3. Firefly
4. YOSH
5. Hadesblade

Yeah, that sounds about right.

:069:
Take my name off the top 5. I'm inactive with no confirmation of when I'm coming back. Plus, I don't deserve it anyways.
Just to let you know the problem with your list is that YOSH is fairly inactive except when it comes to the Whobo series and possibly other, slightly bigger t
ourneys.
If I was to make a list for Yoshi's atleast, it'd probably be only minor changes into the list.

1. Poltergust
2. Delta-Cod
3. Firefly
4. Hadesblade
5. burntsockz/Slice?

Scatz taken off with Reason in quote above.
Yosh cause yet again, same quote.
Also throughout almost three years he has submitted atleast 5 results, and only good two was getting 1st in a After school tournament, plus Gamecon. And decent ones are 13th in 2 HOBO's

SoulPech

Smash Master
Sneaky Tako should definitely be on the R.O.B. Power Ranking.

Mister Eric is a good ROB, but Sneaky placed higher than him in a couple of tourneys, especially the one's recently.

Also, better recognize I'll be on that Jigglypuff ranking (lol)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If I was to make a list for Yoshi's atleast, it'd probably be only minor changes into the list.

1. Poltergust
2. Delta-Cod
3. Firefly
4. Hadesblade
5. burntsockz/Slice?

Scatz taken off with Reason in quote above.
Yosh cause yet again, same quote.
Also throughout almost three years he has submitted atleast 5 results, and only good two was getting 1st in a After school tournament, plus Gamecon. And decent ones are 13th in 2 HOBO's
Slice isn't from North America.

:059:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sneaky Tako should definitely be on the R.O.B. Power Ranking.

Mister Eric is a good ROB, but Sneaky placed higher than him in a couple of tourneys, especially the one's recently.

Also, better recognize I'll be on that Jigglypuff ranking (lol)
which ones?

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Mister Eric:

He placed the same as you @ DU and SiiS 4. I thought there was another tournament where he placed 7th. Can't find it :/

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I thought nicole was the best peach for sure. that woman *****.
OMG XYRO... I love you!

The handful of Peaches that are commonly mentioned are all about even. We all have similar placings, accomplishments, etc. Stop debating it until something more clear-cut arises.
Nope.

Sorry King Beef, but this ISN'T true. Honestly.

If every Peach came out and listed there accomplishments in the past six months, whether it be tournament results (in different regions first of all) or people they have beaten in tournament or even money matches I think the list would look extremely skewed.

Failure for not having Kyon under Peach. He's the name that shouldn't have been forgotten. I'm definitely not saying anything about the order of the Peaches, but you should have Kyon on there.

:rosalina:
Alright, yes.

Kyon is probably top two in my opinion.

TOONLINK

1.jash
2.jerm
3.mjg
4.hyro
5.kingtoon
1.Jerm
2.Jash
3.MJFREE
4.Hyro
5.Kingtoon

no regional bias.

MJG

Smash Hero
I've seen this list before on AIB? Lol...

These type of threads are pointless IMO.

Dr. G should be up there for DK.

Idk about peach but the best peach I have played so far is Illmatic.

The only thing I agree with for the most part is the list for the snake mains.

The MK list is thrown up in the air since there are so many good MKs.

EDIT: Dead @ the post above me.

EDIT 2: I agree with the Fox list as well (as much drama goes on in the Fox PR thread) :D

z00ted

ensis i love you still - and im sorry that I didn't lie

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Atomsk is right you can't even begin to try and truly rate players

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nope.

Sorry King Beef, but this ISN'T true. Honestly.

If every Peach came out and listed there accomplishments in the past six months, whether it be tournament results (in different regions first of all) or people they have beaten in tournament or even money matches I think the list would look extremely skewed.
Well sure, if you look at it in that much of a limited retrospect I'm sure it would be skewed. However, we are similar in the fact that none of us has has beaten a top class player to date. It's fine though, this list doesn't really matter and even if there were one...it'd just be arguing the top 5 for a list of mediocrity (or at the very least...adequacy).

We can beat all the mid caliber and occasional low A class players in the world that we want; but it doesn't really matter if none of us win tournaments, beat national level players (unless you count me taking a set off of Lain, which I don't because it was pools), and place much higher at nationals. None of us are doing any of that, nor have we matched or bested Edrees' placing at Genesis from two years ago yet.

Sorry guys, just telling it like it is.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
@ Mister Eric:

He placed the same as you @ DU and SiiS 4. I thought there was another tournament where he placed 7th. Can't find it :/

same, but you said outplaced. not that i dont expect him to ever outplace me, I just wasn't recollecting any besides one of the brawl in the hall tournies

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Mister Eric:

My eyes played tricks on me. You were both the same, but they mentioned him above you for 9th at the recent tournies, thus is why i thought he placed higher than you. However, there was a recent tournament where he placed 7th, but I can't find it :/

You probably caught this...if both of you have been placing the same and if you're on the list and he's not, he should be somewhere on the list, which is what I was going for.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Shoutouts to the people holdin it down and being serious/not trollin.

This is just based off of results right? Because there is no way in heck in any space time continuum or whatever universe you hail from that Speed>Espy.

I ****ing lol'd. xD

dis communiteee 2gud na maynes :I

da bess community

:pichu:
Why are you here?

You guys think losing to :yoshi2: and :lucas: is bad?! Try losing to :ganondorf:

:ganondorf:
Nobody listens to me when I tell them that Ganon is freaking scary. I dont want any johns when they end up getting :ganondorf: 'd

I can't believe NAKAT was taken off :(
Same here man. But he has results and big names so we pretty much know he's top 5.

lmfao is this serious? this is when logic was first starting, in february of 2009. that's awfully unfair
beat me to it. :c

Snakeee

Smash Master
Of course you can't really rate players like this. You can't even get remotely close, and at best you end up with word of mouth. No one's going to do some kind of actual study looking over each and every possible candidate's results, and even if they did, it would still not be enough because: A) the sample size of tournaments per player could never be large enough even if you had all of them, and B) it would not account for tournaments that were not submitted in some way or were deleted. It can be fun to do this though, if people don't actually take it seriously...but that will never happen -__-

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mk.
M2K
Tyrant
Lee M
Anti
Nairo

Diddy
Gnes
ADHFree

ZSS
Nick R
Shlike
3. Dakpo
3. FK
3. Dazwa

UTD Zac > Vinnie, but Zac quit.

LeeM best Lucario

Jerm, Hyro, Jash tied for first

Stingers best ROB

Espy best Sonic

Magik best PT

Ganon:
Verm
Ray
Espy
K Prime
Rei-gun

z00ted

magik is not best PT lol

hyro isn't tied for first or Jash

ZSS?

bias list lool

Reizilla

All the zss on my list are better than the free ones currently on the list. Reflex is in Georgia, which is free. Magik's better.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Ness
1. Shaky
2. FOW
3. Vicegrip
4. Tyson
5. Milesg2g (Vinnie's Ness is probably (most likely) better, it has some what good results)
Prash

As stated before, top 5 probably has better Ness' (no offense). As for your reasoning for yourself as top 5
"I got 5th by default because we couldn't think of any others, I'm on the Ness boards as of now and know many of them you should join us. I'm saying that to let you know I'm not being bias, since I'm friends w/ the others"

That doesn't make sense, lol. You might as well put you and your friends on character spots that don't have anyone on them. :/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what is this thread? ive never seen it before

and im not angry, and im not gonna kill anyone...but i dont really think overall p1 is undoubtly better than I am. P1 beat the player that beat me in that tourney cause im overall bad against wario for the past year or so (BMX is a great player though so dont let anyone else tell you differently). With the evidence provided, i can see how we are interchangable, but we cant say outright better.

plus, im in florida. Its been proven that our florida unranked players can easily go to other states and be power ranked (such as Poltergust in Texas, and x-factor/Tom in new england, two players who have NEVER been on the florida PRs but were almost immediately on their new state rankings).

Although, I am honored that people think that im even close to the top 5 diddys. I think thats good enough for me honestly :laugh:

Player-1

Smash Legend
All the zss on my list are better than the free ones currently on the list. Reflex is in Georgia, which is free. Magik's better.
GA is probably the hardest region to place in TBQH, our state is filled with weegees who is the best character in the game. Reflex is in AL btw.

Reizilla

what is this thread? ive never seen it before

and im not angry, and im not gonna kill anyone...but i dont really think overall p1 is undoubtly better than I am. P1 beat the player that beat me in that tourney cause im overall bad against wario for the past year or so (BMX is a great player though so dont let anyone else tell you differently). With the evidence provided, i can see how we are interchangable, but we cant say outright better.

plus, im in florida. Its been proven that our florida unranked players can easily go to other states and be power ranked (such as Poltergust in Texas, and x-factor/Tom in new england, two players who have NEVER been on the florida PRs but were almost immediately on their new state rankings).

Although, I am honored that people think that im even close to the top 5 diddys. I think thats good enough for me honestly :laugh:
Poltergust was immediately ranked because Texas ranks EVERYBODY. He still hasn't placed top 8, as far as I know, where as he won a Florida tourney not too long ago.

@P1, same thing, free state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom