• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Wait wtf why is AZ on this list instead of me? He sucks. :glare:

as you can clearly tell cuz i told da commentary on some stream to tell him to use moar usmash and he won da set even tho he was gettin ****ed up @ first :I

choco advice da bess

:pichu:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Tyrant needs to be 2nd best mk for sure.

KirinBlaze should be best link and 2nd best mario.

Gnes over adhd for sure after mlg dallas and ktar4.

Geno Samus is a wifi samus player.

I thought nicole was the best peach for sure. that woman *****.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Tyrant needs to be 2nd best mk for sure.

KirinBlaze should be best link and 2nd best mario.

Gnes over adhd for sure after mlg dallas and ktar4.

Geno Samus is a wifi samus player.

I thought nicole was the best peach for sure. that woman *****.
Geno plays offline as well, Nicole is indeed good but I've been told that illmatic is a better peach and so is Razmakazi so putting her first wouldn't make that much sense it seems. Gnes over ADHD I honestly feel like they're @ the same skill, I won't know the difference till Pound 5.

He's legit but I don't know about him being best Link.
Legan/KirinBlaze are best Link. More in favor of Legan tho atm.

I was told that both Legan and Kirin didin't know who was the best Link out of the 2. They don't really care apparently either so it's fine.

bigman40

Smash Master
Take my name off the top 5. I'm inactive with no confirmation of when I'm coming back. Plus, I don't deserve it anyways.

By the way, for Yoshi I think it should be:

1. Me (with correct spelling, please)
2. Delta-cod
3. Firefly
4. YOSH
5. Hadesblade

Yeah, that sounds about right.

:069:
Just to let you know the problem with your list is that YOSH is fairly inactive except when it comes to the Whobo series and possibly other, slightly bigger tourneys.

PS: ****ing Namesearch.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
for bowser we currently have:

1) KingKong
2) Limit/Zigsta
3) Limit/Zigsta
4) MrEh
5) Phiddlesticks

so...yeah. For God's sake get Vex's name off of that, he doesn't even think of Bowser anymore.

Fuujin

Smash Champion

1) KingKong
2) Limit/Zigsta
3) Limit/Zigsta
4) MrEh
5) Phiddlesticks

so...yeah. For God's sake get Vex's name off of that, he doesn't even think of Bowser anymore.

to be quiiiiite honest, i really don't think i deserve to be on the list; i don't play that much and have limited time to do so b/c of academic issues and lack of vacations, but the boards still think of me as the 2nd/3rd best atm..

i guess results wise kingkong is obviously the best right now lol
Limit no one uses Bowser.
We have been over this over 9000 times

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
and? when do i ever listen to you? im just saying that vex doesnt need to be on the list

there was absolutely no reason to even say that lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The handful of Peaches that are commonly mentioned are all about even. We all have similar placings, accomplishments, etc. Stop debating it until something more clear-cut arises.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
SSR for top 5 Peach's...He's the best Peach on the East Coast yet isn't even on this list?

Also san should be in the top 5 for Jigglypuffs. His Jiggz is legit.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
This list still mad inaccurate.
Some of the character boards still need to vote amongst themselves to make this list more accurate.
The input of players who don't main the character is kind of pointless. Like saying "X ganondorf is better than Y ganondorf." No one really knows besides the ganons themselves lol.
Verm and DLA seem to have cleared up most of the ganon confusion though. But I just used ganon as an example.

SSR for top 5 Peach's...He's the best Peach on the East Coast yet isn't even on this list?

Also san should be in the top 5 for Jigglypuffs. His Jiggz is legit.
this.

milesg2g

Smash Champion

1) KingKong
2) Limit/Zigsta
3) Limit/Zigsta
4) MrEh
5) Phiddlesticks

K I'll get on it

The handful of Peaches that are commonly mentioned are all about even. We all have similar placings, accomplishments, etc. Stop debating it until something more clear-cut arises.
This is exactly what I was saying. Trying to figure out who was the better Peach made no sense but people just love arguing about nothing lol.

This list still mad inaccurate.
Some of the character boards still need to vote amongst themselves to make this list more accurate.
The input of players who don't main the character is kind of pointless. Like saying "X ganondorf is better than Y ganondorf." No one really knows besides the ganons themselves lol.
Verm and DLA seem to have cleared up most of the ganon confusion though. But I just used ganon as an example.

this.

I've gotten most of the Top 5 from other mods on the site as of now. So it's getting more and more accurate. As I stated before the only complaints seems to be D tier down. Most of S-C is fine so if that's "mad inaccurate" then you're crazy lol. The list will never be COMPLETELY accurate because people are always getting better that's why I've asked for the help of the other mods lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
lordhelmet wrote at 10:19 PM on Jan 27, 2011 :
Ally
Culex
mlorenzo
lordhelmet
NeoBatou?

Something like that. I've never seen vids of Strombertoli

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Not even just that it's inaccurate, but it has several people who are on this list that
1. Don't do anything offline
and
2. People that completely quit.
Also, Dr. Grandpa isn't on the donkey kong list, which i've seen you get many complaints about, and you still neglected to change it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Not even just that it's inaccurate, but it has several people who are on this list that
1. Don't do anything offline
and
2. People that completely quit.
Also, Dr. Grandpa isn't on the donkey kong list, which i've seen you get many complaints about, and you still neglected to change it.

Lol Wedge I didn't update the DK one because I haven't gotten any word from a DK main or mod about their list. As it stands now the only person who's complaining about inaccuracy or misplacing people are you lol.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm not sure if you making that list out of like currently active players.

CO18 hasn't been active at all lately. His last event was in December and even longer before that. If he was in practice he'd be up there though so meh.

T0mmy doesn't even play much anymore I believe and 8bitman has been performing very well to at least take the bottom spot. /state bias

Failure for not having Kyon under Peach. He's the name that shouldn't have been forgotten. I'm definitely not saying anything about the order of the Peaches, but you should have Kyon on there.

I think you confused san's post on Ike. He suggested Ryo for second spot on the list, not Rykoshet(no offense to him).

Props for Ed's placement(x3333) You might want to point out that Ed = ScaryLB59 which you have for Zelda.

okay I'm going to tell you that you're VERY lucky I saw this before Polt did lol. He HATES it when people misspell his name. It's PolterGUST not GEIST lol.

EDIT: lol he already posted a couple pages back. I'm wondering why you have yet to fix this though.

That's all I have to say; although threads like these are very meh to me, and always get either locked/deleted/ignored over time. People have prides and these threads are never accurate enough to satisfy them.(Again no offense to anyone. I'm not saying you have a big ego)

:rosalina:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Thank you, MGW!

But the list right now is definitely accurate. K Prime contributed a good deal to the Ganon boards once upon a time, and as far as I know, has a solid Ganon, but he'd be more in, maybe top 10, rather than top 3. I'd put my vote for Terodactyl_Yelnats in spot four or five, but he doesn't really use Ganon anymore.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
No disrespect to any ZSS main or anyone else but,...I am a Top 3 ZSS player. Definitely not number 1...Big homey Riddle has that title. But definitely Top 3, re-arrange it how ya like....

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't really know about ZSS too much, but I know Nick Riddle is definitely #1, and I would put dazwa as #2, but I'm not sure if he's active? PatG is #3 IMO.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Dazwa's not active at all. In my opinion, he's up there with the best of the other ZSSs, but he's been way too inactive in Brawl to be considered top 5 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom