• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I agree with T-Block. He's been doing very well year-round. Top 4-3 at least.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Line all the skeptics up. Mekos is going to show people that the MU is squat diddly for Marth, instead of Lucas.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Ven is one of the best Zelda players for sure!!

He is better than Fuujin, hands down.

I've played money matches with both of them.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yup. Can't miss the best national tourney in the history of Brawl...
MMs. I want them. Falco vs mk or dittos. Haven't played you in a serious set since that one Tampa tourney, and I want another shot at you :D

Yup. Can't miss the best national tourney in the history of Brawl...
annndd agreed. Trust me this will be amazing. The first two apexes, especially 2010, are my favorite tourneys along with the mlgs.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I went Ness vs Shaky.

I only went mk in friendlies.
There are several witnesses saying you went MK in brackets and money matches.

There's nothing wrong with playing to win, btw. You did make it the farthest out of all the players that used below average characters.

Coney

Smash Master
And his doubles record isn't really subpar either if you check out his results in teaming with Coney at nationals. 9th at Pound V and MLG DC? That's better than anything you've ever done in doubles at a national.
to be fair (and this doesn't address what you said directly), mekos and june have won a doubles tournament in the past, which is more than pink and i have done. pink and i have better wins than mekos + any partner, but he has something pink doesn't: a win

granted, this is because june is better than me and lucariucas is probably better than ddd/lucas, but i digress

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
oh Noid lol. I'm out of this convo remember. No need to rebuttal. I just started my tourney scene in 2010 fyi. Add that to yer book of facts haha.
Not that your join date makes a difference... but sure?

to be fair (and this doesn't address what you said directly), mekos and june have won a doubles tournament in the past, which is more than pink and i have done. pink and i have better wins than mekos + any partner, but he has something pink doesn't: a win

granted, this is because june is better than me and lucariucas is probably better than ddd/lucas, but i digress
Welp, maybe if you teamed with him at every local and not quit brawl, you would have done something by now >.>

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Why isn't Fonz the #1 Ganon? He won a tournament in Ohio using only Ganon... that's 5x better than anything me or Verm did.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
(SN: It's funny cuz as Noid and many others say I'm worse soley cuz PF is in their region and friend but their top Power ranked players who travel often(not to give out any names) say I'm easily the best they have ever played. I've left this claim alone for the longest, but I truly don't see it. If i did I would keep silent. The ONLY other lucas player that has impressed me overall is a player named Sanosy(may be misspelled) in VA. But most people haven't heard of him cuz he can't travel much. And I only said something backing myself in the first place cuz that is what this thread is about. I'm out baby!
Usually, I stay quiet about these things, because I honestly don't really care about being best lucas or whatever, but... every. single. time. someone brings up my name. you tend to get a little... defensive? I've never been one to say, "I'm the best blah blah". When people were saying I was the best before, I would say Galeon is probably better. When people would say i'm flat out better than you, I would say you're probably better in doubles, but every time you seem to feel the need to discredt me as if you have some personal vendetta against me, not to say you do, it just comes off that way.

As far as people saying you're better, that's cool. People say I'm better too. so... that solves nothing. when subjectivitity can't cut it, which it never should in the first place, then objectivitty is the way to go. I clearly have better results than you, In... everything. the one thing you have over me is a doubles win at a local. That's it. You'd be hard pressed to see me money matching. I almost never do, so people I don't play in tournament don't get to experience my lucas. When I play friendlies, I usually go Wario/falco/marth/diddy/MK/enter random character here, so still nobody plays my lucas. The only person I know that just thinks I'm horrible (that i've played in tournament) is Esam, because he played me at my worst [no johns though].

People aren't defending me because they are my friends, or in my region. They are defending me because you have no results. you never make it out of pools at any national. you underperform in doubles, though you claim how well you will do every time. You get your name around by doing well in MMs and playing friendlies, most of which end up being teams MMs/friendlies, which I will say you are good at, once again. Thing is I don't play any of the people you play, so when they say the best they've ever played, it's not that hard to be better than the few lucas mains that exist out there.

I don't care about being the best. I stopped caring for this game awhile ago. I play for fun mostly, and i don't even practice. I haven't had a wii for like a year. Still, you're still around my level? Something is wrong there. I usually only play at the few tournaments i attend.

The worst thing is when people will play you, then play me afterward, and laugh at the thought of you being better than I am. But maybe i should have kept that quiet as well, huh?

Tone down your confidence, please, because it's totally not warranted.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm ready to make updates, just tell me what characters and what changes should be done. Of course they'll be discussed before actually going through, but please tell me of the changes you want.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Fonz higher on the list of ganons.

Felix may be taken off [for now], I haven't see hardly any results from him recently. If so then either me or AZ should be on.

Hunger may be taken off [for now] he's been inactive too, Ally should be #1 for Wario or #2 with Reflex still as #3.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That's actually not sounding too bad tbh. I think I got the Wario's correct I'll make an update soon, I need some help on the Ganon situation and Diddy should be a headache.

As far as Lucas and Ness. this shouldn't be too hard. It's just a matter of figuring out who goes where because they're aren't too many.

Player-1

Smash Legend
dazwa off of the ZSS list and dakpo on.

Meep taken off the list, IDK what other good ICs are there except for Ally and Saint.

BigLou off of luigi list IDK what other good Luigis are there though

Billy on Sheik list.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
dazwa off of the ZSS list and dakpo on.

Meep taken off the list, IDK what other good ICs are there except for Ally and Saint.

BigLou off of luigi list IDK what other good Luigis are there though

Billy on Sheik list.

Dazwa off? dude I'll move him down, but he's still a very good Zss if I can recall. Did he quit?

Meep should be replaced with Smoom I feel.

Why take BigLou off if there hasn't been any other Luigi's out? JB is very good I'll move BigLou down, but not off. Lounis said he was hoping to use weegee as a 2nd when his Diddy got even better.

I thought Billy was already on the shieks? lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh yeah and kryst above blue rogue >.>

IDK about Diddy, I don't want to be biased or anything, but I think my most recent results have been better than AZs since he hardly has any at all (lolz ganon).

Dazwa hasn't played in forever. Smoom is already on the ICs list I think meep should be gone. I just said that I don't know of any other good luigis, doesn't mean there aren't any that other people might know. There was a decent one teaming with Hylian at G2, IDK who he was though or how he did in singles. The list should reflect what the most recent and current gameplay shows. I haven't seen Jband with much Luigi either, fact is Lounis hasn't used Luigi in tournament for a very long time so he just shouldn't be on it anymore until he starts doing it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers Updated*

Peach Updated*

Wario Updated*

Sheik Updated*

Zero Suit Updated*

P1 lets do dubz ladder I'm bored

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry I forgot why I was on zss so I just put Bio there on accident lol. But Bio's still good. Dak's on there now.

Count

Smash Champion
P1 if you go by results mine are just as good or better than yours. Felix shouldn't be taken off and tbh Jebus should be up there. Not saying I'm better but your results aren't better than mine

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
1.) Espy
2.) __X__
3.) D1AOS
4.) Kid Goggles
5.) Kuraudo

[EDIT]

for top 5 c.falcons, that is. wait. lemme fix something.

1.) Drunk Espy

there we go.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Drunk Espy has nothing on TommyDerMeister's high Falcon.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We need a 200$ MM, and we need it now. My money's on Nike, though. That man is just, in my fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom