• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
there goes the neighborhood

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (6 members and 3 guests)
Bloodcross, LordXav1er, bassem6, KT Kasrani, arch

You're not Top 5 Link. Stop lurking.

bassem6

Smash Lord
wtf happened in here? Lol. This thread has gotten more posts in the past like 2-3 hours than it has every day combined for the past week or so.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I really like Illimatic. Too bad I'm ****ing him up at Apex cuz he's from Texas.

Hurry and put me on the top 5 for Falco, I need to brag to some kid and make money.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I just can't take Miles seriously with that avi of his and saying "lol" at the end of his sentences.

Nothing against this thread and the idea of it. Just can't get it out of my head.

MJG

Smash Hero
After what I saw this weekend (and because of his performance recently), I definitely believe that Bassem should be Top 2 Wario. You guys seriously don't understand how incredibly smart Bassem is and how patience and precise he can be.

bassem6

Smash Lord
After what I saw this weekend (and because of his performance recently), I definitely believe that Bassem should be Top 2 Wario. You guys seriously don't understand how incredibly smart Bassem is and how patience and precise he can be.
thanks man. We had a really good set. I wonder if it will be uploaded...I would really like to re-watch it! And thanks for your support during gf's. I know what to do against olimars from now on ;)

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff's board is pretty ****ed up, they don't have not even 5 players, wheres jigglypuff master -.-

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jigglypuff's board is pretty ****ed up, they don't have not even 5 players, wheres jigglypuff master -.-
Jigglymaster IS dapuffster.

And we can't control how many people use puff. She's the most underused character in brawl, aka why we're below link. -.-

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah Choice is really good, anyone mind pointing out some of Bleachigo's wins and results before KTAR6? Just to have a stronger resume lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom