• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
Y.b.M. for ZSS and kirby. Kira for pit and ROB. San for Jiggs and Ike. etc cause im tired of looking now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
im mostly saying i lose alot and ppl shouldnt really use me as a notable win
You're much more of a notable win than like 90% of the people posting lists of who they've beat.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Nicole, when people beat you, just accept that it means a lot, because you are a smart player. You admit yourself that you're not "good" when people learn you, but the same holds for the average high level player. Once you learn how to play against someone, it's much easier for a smart player to beat them. So the only thing to do is just keep being smart like you always have been and take people out based on your experience as well :)

Besides you beat me not just because you ***** me and I had been playing you wrong with Wario, but because you've played me before and knew generally what to expect. It's exactly the same thing.

Now, when you beat my Pit that was just utter bull !@#$ XDDDDD Imma get you back for that one. But yeah, I'd almost say you're probably the best Peach if you'd go out to more regionals / nationals this year.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lloD is the best Peach

edit: I laughed so hard at the last page
LMFAOOOOO tearbear and unabletable destroyed me

double edit: if anyone wants me to destroy all region bias concerning best peach by bringing up wins/losses and tournament results, just tell me.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wasn't meaning to start any debate on whether you're best peach or not right now, Ill. Just in the future I would think if Nicole so much as outplaces you and beats players you can't beat then easily her Peach could be 1st.

Honestly though after playing SlayerZ (albeit on wifi), it could be anyone's game. That dude's Peach is scary as !@#$.

Speakin of which, why ISN't SlayerZ top? Strictly wifi? I don't know.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
slayerz doesnt attend much tournys but i think he is gonna start attending more often

he got 4th or 5th at a mk banned tourny like 6 months ago, almost beating havok but lost last stock last hit

he went to another tourny in jan but only entered doubles with me because of time issue. we ended up getting first tho

hes going to champion tomorrow so im hoping he does work

z00ted

Wasn't meaning to start any debate on whether you're best peach or not right now, Ill.
I don't care about best Peach, all I care about are racking up wins and ****ing *****es. If a Peach player can just go bat**** insane and beat characters that I never thought could be consistently possible, then awesome. Moving the character forward is my goal.

Just in the future I would think if Nicole so much as outplaces you and beats players you can't beat then easily her Peach could be 1st.
Godspeed, LOL.
95% of my losses are Gnes, Razer, and Trela.
If Nicole has lost to Cruxis and Patches, she has work to do.

Honestly though after playing SlayerZ (albeit on wifi), it could be anyone's game. That dude's Peach is scary as !@#$.

Speakin of which, why ISN't SlayerZ top? Strictly wifi? I don't know.
Slayerz is a very good player and we both started on wifi. We basically trained with each other until I started going to offline tournaments. I've been keeping up with his progress online, and his Peach is incredible. Hopefully he starts going to tournaments, because the last time I remember it was just doubles with Tearbear or something.

hes going to champion tomorrow so im hoping he does work
Hype

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fuujin, stop posting GIFs in this thread. You post them every other post and they are getting annoying.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
SlayerZ Peach is really good!! Definitely Top 5 material, like llod. lol @ wifi

2012 will be the year of Peach! Watch out <3

Nike.

Smash Hero
I don't understand the Meek hype.
In Apex Pool 1, he went MK against the guy he was fighting for second/third.

I watched his and Da1os pools and Da1os seemed more impressive to me *shrug*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Meek's recent results with Sonic have been more impressive than D1AOS', Nike.
Also, let me rephrase your last sentence to be more accurate:

"I watched his and D1AOS' pools, and D1AOS seemed more fun to watch to me." :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't understand the Meek hype.
In Apex Pool 1, he went MK against the guy he was fighting for second/third.

I watched his and Da1os pools and Da1os seemed more impressive to me *shrug*
Was thinking the same thing, While I know he deserves the 3rd spot and i'm not trying to downplay him.
All i'll say is if he didn't go MK against Paw for 2nd seed, he wouldn't have been able to prove himself in round 2 pools.

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Yeah hah, put in some work. ^.^
Got 2nd beating Mike, Z, LeePuff, and BoA. Losing to Havok twice sucks though @.@

:phone:

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
lol @ these bad diddy kongs for getting some spotlight when they deserve none. nice job beating... ummm... jebus?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Havok got 1st / 80ish this weekend going Snake. When will he get the credit he deserves by getting the #3 spot on the Snake list?

:059:

Cassio

Smash Master
The tournament was crazy. Just wait till the brackets and results are out, lol. Almost every set I saw and participated in was hype and lots of them last hit type games. Too bad so few of them were recorded.

I honestly think leepuff could be the best GW. He plays the character in the smartest way Ive ever seen. And havok, Z, BOA, and others deserve to be put on or bumped. Theres several other players that deserve more recognition, but best wait till the results are out.

z00ted

Alright, I'll just say it all.

Leepuff is first or second Game and Watch.
BoA deserves to be somewhere on there (3-5th?) for Marth.
Z is obviously second Pikachu.
Anuar deserves third best Olimar.
Havok deserves third best Snake.

Like Truth said, I really want to see the bracket for the tournament.
Tons of crazy stuff went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom