• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol. IF only he was consistently active. Yes ik he just went to a tourney and did work. And that makes me very happy. I plan on watching the vids later tonight XD

But he's just not around consistently enough :(

wish he was...

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I wouldn't be able to say much about Koolaid as of right now because I haven't seen much exposure from him, but I would like to see more of him other than the current Youtube vids.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Ahh is Koolaid back again? Leagues above every Pit, I don't think so. Drenched in Falco and Snake exp would be a better fit imo since those are the only good characters he has to face in NE lol. Still good **** to him getting first. Hope he comes to Sktar.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMFAO at anyone thinking Koolaid isn't the best Pit currently.
He's LEAGUES above everyone else, step it up.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ED, may be on his level in case Mexico counts but other than that I agree that an acive Koolaid should have no competition within NA right now.

:059:

8Bitman

Smash Master
What? Stingers is definitely a top 3 Rob. He just isn't cocky or gonna defend himself.
....So I will!!! HERE I GO!!

Stingers is one of the best robs I have played. Not because u can say "oh well Mekos he has played u alot blah blah blah"

Check this. I played Chibo, Ninja link, X's little brother(cant remember his name), and Stingers. All robs have the habit of lasering after they gyro. Stingers is the ONLY one that stopped lasering after he gyroed as he saw I read his habit and absorbed the lasers. The others just kept lasering and giving my little Lucas food. This is just one example that sets him apart.

Stingers is the ONLY one that adapted during the match and was not on autopilot. Stingers does not deserve to be taken off the list/ :mad: Stingers is also the only rob to have ever beaten me. (if that means anything lol :embarrass:)
$10 MM any time I ever happen to run into you, ever. I promise I will win 3-0. If I don't then you only have to give me $5. Lucas is a fun MU. :awesome:

8bitman is better :p

:phone:
MVD this is the first time I have ever heard a compliment from you. :3

Berto is pretty good, needs to be more active. 8Bit is just awful, not sure why he's trying to talk. Stingers is legit, 3rd or 4th best ROB.

:017:
I mean the fact that I have never heard your name before means that you have no right to talk either, just saying.

But then you took a laser to the knee.

I wish 8bitman could travel and body people :( He is soooo good.
This comment almost made me cry. STAAWWWPPP!!! I want to travel so bad... :(

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Tutu put in some work at his last tournament with Sheik. This should not go unnoticed.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Tutu should be moved up on the :shiek: list. Recently he placed 4/48 beat Judge, Mikey Lenetia, and Sparta Kick. He only lost to Lain and Ally. He's been placing high at all of our tourneys and deserves to be moved up.

EDIT: lol Delux beat me to it.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
http://www.twitch.tv/wwwsmash/b/317239876

from a tourny he just won yesterday - beat fatal (2:26 on stream), bizkit, and pelca 2x (2:53 on stream) (4:00:20 for ****)

its not even close, hes leagues above every pit
Just watched most of it and I was thoroughly impressed, being from the same state as FiraFlax and watching him play constantly I can say Koolaid looked amazing, he looks so much more fast-paced than most Pit mains, and he punished a lot of stuff with some flawless grabs and combos.

He definitely has the potential for #1 Pit, but I'd like to see him play KiraFlax in dittos before anything is confirmed.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I called this movement a long time ago, and as far as I know Billy hasn't been very active lately and the last tournament I've seen videos of he used Falco in (someone from AL/GA please clarify).

Tree also asked to be taken off of the list, replace him with Mars... Consistently power ranked in Utah using pretty much Sheik only. No other Sheik has as high of a placing anywhere that's not currently on the list.

@Aeven Since when have Dittos shown who is better with the character?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it doesn't show who is better, but it does show who understands their character to a stronger degree

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
@Dcold: I should have stated that better. I would like to see dittos between the two of them to compare their playstyles side-by-side and see how they would do with the same character in the same scenario, moreso out of personal curiosity than to officially decide who got the #1 Pit spot.

It's close, but Koolaid is amazing from what I saw.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I called this movement a long time ago, and as far as I know Billy hasn't been very active lately and the last tournament I've seen videos of he used Falco in (someone from AL/GA please clarify).

Tree also asked to be taken off of the list, replace him with Mars... Consistently power ranked in Utah using pretty much Sheik only. No other Sheik has as high of a placing anywhere that's not currently on the list.

@Aeven Since when have Dittos shown who is better with the character?
that's right, he's usually not as active during the school semester. He beat kismet last tournament but in falco dittos, although he was still using sheik at that tournament, but he didn't get any notable wins. Hopefully, he'll be playing in the summer more

Tesh

Smash Hero
The ditto is just one matchup and if you aren't playing a really good character, no one is going to value that over general accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom