• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imagine what would've happened if Zeton sdi'd some of that ****.

+3 fox

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's pretty hard for fox to SDI out. There's a good chance he can screw himself over by SDIing the wrong way, also, since it's more difficult for him.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Considering that I'm having nightmares of updating this thread, I'll suppose I'll be transparent.

See, my normal partner in crime in updating dropped interest in helping out, so I'm gonna have to do something new. Gimmi a day to compile all the videos and I'll let yall know how I'lll be sorting them.

Maybe a voting system?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I love how PD went from saying "lol Sheik gets totally owned by Marth" to "Okay, maybe it really is only 40:60".

Although the Marth definitely didn't implement pressure and sideB correctly, you really can't whiff against sheik and expect to get away with it.

Still, Izaw was doing some beast edgeguarding/gimping, some of the best I've seen (then again, there aren't a lot of Brawl Sheik vids lol), almost made me think it was Melee lol.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
^^

The idea that a Marth has to air dodge against a Sheik is dumb. FYI.

(referring to Sheik chaining a double b-air to f-air)

Sheik doesn't have a good option to get back on stage against Marth. So props to Light for his success... Leon should have played better...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Full update will be up later today including a few videos that werent posted in this thread. Expect the update no later than 5 pm mountain time.

Top Bottom