• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i'm better than you all at staracraft which is a true game of intelligence, knowledge, and technical skill. get *****

Inui

Banned via Warnings
guys I managed to make myself lose vs Batta the BEAST by messing around with different combinations of approaches to him. That's way harder (more time consuming) than winning.

Edit - Lyn is hot, cool, and should have been a playable character in Brawl Melee
Same.

Nah. We should have had Sigurd or Hector.

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys I have very sad news. To all knew and loved it...

The JFox mobile, only 22 years of age, died prematurely of from engine trouble today on route 24. I'd like to ask for a moment of silence...........................................

Thank You.

Those who wish to pay their respects are encouraged to do so at this time.

JFox

Smash Hero
This is a very serious ordeal. The JFox mobile has served this great community for 3 years strong. I expect that those who it has served, or even those who have admired its glory from afar will pay their respects.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i'm better than you all at staracraft which is a true game of intelligence, knowledge, and technical skill. get *****
I'd bet a lot of money eggm would stomp you into the ground. XD

This is a very serious ordeal. The JFox mobile has served this great community for 3 years strong. I expect that those who it has served, or even those who have admired its glory from afar will pay their respects.
v_v I owe you a billion rides.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Chrono Trigger is awesome, as was Chrono Cross, however, I just can't....relate with FFX. The main characters (Tidus and Yuna) Were morons, and Tidus has the fastest record of going cool to Gay in the blink of an eye. Yuna redeemed herself in X-2, while it wasn't a greatly awesome game, at least SHE had changed. My problem with FFX....the main characters ruined the game for me. That and the fact that the game FORCED you to use all the characters. FFX and FFVIII are the two games at the bottom of my FF list, 'cuz the main characters just....well sucked. The only reason I can stomach FFVIII, is because despite Squall's incesant(I think I spelled that wrong) whining, and...well absolute NO growth as a person, was that the game itself was awesome. You could make....pretty much any character work, and Squally was actually a beast in battle. I've never been so....pissed off at a main character as with those two. Tidus just whined and was well....gay, lol. Squall was just a baby who needed to let go of his nonsensical ways....however, he was sitll the same baby/jerk that he had always been at the end of the game. His redeeming quality? He was a beast in battle. However...Vaan.....well, I won't even get into him. I wish Reik were here now, lol. I got his speech on why Vaan sucks, ROFL.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Chrono trigger is the best rpg. FFX also had an amazing storyline but it was to easy.
amazing story line? Yeah, I guess high school was cool. XD

Chrono Trigger is awesome, as was Chrono Cross, however, I just can't....relate with FFX. The main characters (Tidus and Yuna) Were morons, and Tidus has the fastest record of going cool to Gay in the blink of an eye. Yuna redeemed herself in X-2, while it wasn't a greatly awesome game, at least SHE had changed. My problem with FFX....the main characters ruined the game for me. That and the fact that the game FORCED you to use all the characters. FFX and FFVIII are the two games at the bottom of my FF list, 'cuz the main characters just....well sucked. The only reason I can stomach FFVIII, is because despite Squall's incesant(I think I spelled that wrong) whining, and...well absolute NO growth as a person, was that the game itself was awesome. You could make....pretty much any character work, and Squally was actually a beast in battle. I've never been so....pissed off at a main character as with those two. Tidus just whined and was well....gay, lol. Squall was just a baby who needed to let go of his nonsensical ways....however, he was sitll the same baby/jerk that he had always been at the end of the game. His redeeming quality? He was a beast in battle. However...Vaan.....well, I won't even get into him. I wish Reik were here now, lol. I got his speech on why Vaan sucks, ROFL.
Vaan went from rat hunting to killing judges. How? ****ing license points!

HOW DO I WEAR THIS HAT THAT LOOKS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE THE ONE I WAS JUST WEARING? Oh, right... I have to go kill some small tomatoes. That's the secret.

Squall had some deep-seeded issues, you know, having his memory being erased, and whatnot. He's much cooler than Locke, if you could even call him a main. ****, Sabin was in my party the whole time.

Squall may have been whiney, but for as big of a baby he was, he could rock the **** out of every boss solo, by the end of the first ****ing disc!

Zidane... v_v

Everyone needs to chill with the FF, and pick up Seiken Densetsu 3, and Star Ocean 2. Maybe some Nocturne?

I know, KNOW the Tunes are into some Saga Frontier.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I LOVE THIS GAME >_>

I suck though >_> I just played it for fun and didn't know about the competitiveness about this game >_<.

If Brawl sucks and melee dies I'm gonna try to play SC2 competitively >_> or at least try to.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I LOVE THIS GAME >_>

I suck though >_> I just played it for fun and didn't know about the competitiveness about this game >_<.

If Brawl sucks and melee dies I'm gonna try to play SC2 competitively >_> or at least try to.

yeah i think im doing the same though i think ill prolly stick with brawl i guess ill see when sc2 comes out and or tekken 6

Velocity

Smash Lord
Yeah I wanna give brawl a shot at least I only played it for like an hour maybe an 1.5 hours.

I hate it so far LOL hopefully its good though, who knows.
i hate it but im good at it and thats fun so im going to play it. go the **** asleep

Edit: with your stupid blue text.

Beat

Smash Ace
Brawl isn't competitive and it's fun if your opponent isn't Marth.

I made a coherent non-spam sentence in your thread so I could post here safely while letting you know that Chocobo misses Tunes.

JFox

Smash Hero
Man, where is Moo(yoshiiscool, not that poser m00) when you need him to talk about how cool your car is.

I miss moo, and my car.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Brawl isn't competitive and it's fun if your opponent isn't Marth.

I made a coherent non-spam sentence in your thread so I could post here safely while letting you know that Chocobo misses Tunes.
what happened to u loving brawl? lol

marth isnt even that bad in this game, hes worse than he was in melee IMO. not really a threat at all to me now, even after playing m2ks marth last weekend. the biggest prob is dedede, and pro dedede's make this game boring and not fun lol. that is, until i find a way to counter em. overall though, i love this game.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
what happened to u loving brawl? lol

marth isnt even that bad in this game, hes worse than he was in melee IMO. not really a threat at all to me now, even after playing m2ks marth last weekend. the biggest prob is dedede, and pro dedede's make this game boring and not fun lol. that is, until i find a way to counter em. overall though, i love this game.
D3 is a patience battle. Just wait him out, and you'll be able to beat him. Or play Pit, and spam him out~!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i used more DDD than marth slightly this weekend

marth cant kill good enough reliably, and DDD has projectiles so it feels easier. Tier wise Marths prolly better, but I like DDD a lot, altho I think a lot of characters are better than him. It's mostly player skill rather than tiers honestly.

ya even me who got 2nd to only Azen will tell you the game isn't as good for competitive play than Melee was

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
i used more DDD than marth slightly this weekend

marth cant kill good enough reliably, and DDD has projectiles so it feels easier. Tier wise Marths prolly better, but I like DDD a lot, altho I think a lot of characters are better than him. It's mostly player skill rather than tiers honestly.

ya even me who got 2nd to only Azen will tell you the game isn't as good for competitive play than Melee was
How long have you been playing the game? not to long because it just came out. You can't throw a football 4 times and expect to be in the NFL. You breathed Melee,had sex with Melee, and played it for years. It is only natural that you will have trouble adjusting to the game. Give it time and put in time and use a condom and only then you will beat Azen like a rapist in central park.

Oh yeah, You just ****ted on Azen's rep by degrading him completely with that statement. No one will flush the toilet this time Mew2king, it has to be said....has to be.

Oh and Brawl sucks c0ck.

I am drunk. I am talking out my ***, people got erections reading it and waiting for a fight but seriously, you all lose.

EdiT: Mic 128 destroyed my crew because I denied him from joining. So sadly, I am destroyed
by that. I am crewless and need a crew to join. Help the c0ck please, maybe I could be in Tunes :)

Edit again: Anyone notice that Bombsoldier has some p*nis milk on his lip at that one tournament?

Top Bottom