• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
So, where are all my tune buddies, are they training with logs and other mental stuff like how to catch a fish in 20 seconds, to home in on their hand speed? This place use to be so jolly a week ago, it came to the point where I would want to have sex in here but now, everyone just left.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Yeah, they are just that amazing, Eggm is like a first edition 120 HP, Charizard, it doesn't make sense but it will kick your ***.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** yesterday guys

sry, I shuoldve pulled my weight a bit more in crews(@ the end @ least) but i thought it was pretty clear that we were the best crew there.

Cia

das kwl
Being a Tune is hilarious because you get to watch Eggm multishine people in corners and than laugh about it. it's better than crying because ur on the receiving end of that light show..

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I am furious at my local shop today, it had free samples so naturally, I ate one. The **** tasted good as if I tripped and got my p*nis stuck in a fully lubricated vaagina that smelled like french toast, oh man, bring out the butter. Anyway, I started to regurgitate(no one can spell that ****), I asked the guy, what is it? messed up bacon? he replied, no, it is bacon strips, dogs don't know it is not bacon. I am like, what the ****!!!!!!!! why the hell did you feed it to me then you cyclops looking fruit slicer.

The point is, I want the Tunes to go over there and rough him up a bit, I am to scared to do it myself because he tricked me into eating dog bacon so who knowwhat else he might do.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That sounds like fun to me :)
I would love to play your spacies too bad you suck and don't go to anything spamerer the tourney attending failurer.... :lick:

Someone play falco against eggm now thats funny.

Then play spacies vs reik because if he can 0-death marth that easily I can't wait to see reik 0-death any living spacie he sees LOLOLOLOLOL

Starcock - LOLOLOL wtf hilarious

Eazy - >_< Poor Roykid he got FoD that musta sucked for him I love that stage lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Rapesauce falco where? :) MM? :) i'd like to money match any falco. Yo, i was wondering why my dog had no food on easter.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
eggm sucks

**** u eggm i did not eat it >_>

o i know who u are your the falco that got beat bad by hax swat vs tsa NJ

Eazy23

Smash Lord
MAAAAAAN
Eggm I will mm you with falco anytime anyday, as long as you are sheik.

MAAAAAAAN
Hax cheats

Top Bottom