• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Is Pit in the starting lineup? Matter of fact....HOW good is Pit? I need to know these things!!!

"Crank that Roy"
pit is excellent, and very annoying to fight against. but for some reason i find it so much easier to fight him with pikachu, dunno why.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Lol, I guess, I'm not the only one that wants to join, ^^;;

"Crank that Roy"
Your icon looks like roy is giving a blowjob, you are an ugly man with hepatitis B., and no one cares about your thoughts currently, or ones you may fathom in the future.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Velocity at the GameStop in Huntingdon Valley, they get brawl today, come over and we can play :D Classic and Wii mote only tho
unless u can change the controls (i dont see y not) at the store, the classic controller is so confusing after being used to the cube controller. its like if jump was Y and B on cube controller, attack was x and special was a.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I don't know why, but.....that kinda irritated me, O.o. Who is that Masked Chicken, disguised as a fox, with a "masked" chicken?

"Crank that Roy"
You offended my honor and my parrot, how can I ever forgive you? I am going to go to your house, find the nearest news paper and sh*t on your carpet. No rain, we are like family, I will never do that on normal days.

I am angry, I go into a thread hear and learned from Jfox that inui beat scar. I am guessing that Inui is simba? because, I didn't see that comming at all. Inui beat half the people at random, it was shocking after I did my research and realized that Jfox was right. M2K and the

are the only ones that never loss to him. Judging about how everyone said he sucked and all, he is underated but at the same time my c0ck sense went off and he is also overated. How can you be both? I don't know.

I just finished watching a detective movie and decided to be very serious, I am atleast the top 10 serious guys here and my word is fact.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
i have the game and have had it lol thanks though
You do not have the game and you never did have the game, the game doesn't exist and you are delutional and constructed your own fetish into believing your own lies and deception.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Eggm can u take me and jman to the next spoc we want to team up but we have no way of getting there >.> ... lemme kno

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm just saying that we want to go tho =) ... i haven't been to a tourney since spoc 4 ... nyc is soooooo lame its not even funny ... everyone is on brawls d!ck lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
Brawl is the worst. I put in requests for space for SPOC5, and the date should be set within the week.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Scar or Eggm, I wanna play...Melee moreso than Brawl, but I wanna play, lol. Plus, I wanna get footage for my ever so sexy upcoming combo vids. ^_^ Either of you available on saturday? Just up until the evening....I plan on making money, so I'll be winning that brawl tourney. I'm just going to have to use my lightning quick smarts to win >_> *cough* lol. Anyway, I wanna smash. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Scar or Eggm, I wanna play...Melee moreso than Brawl, but I wanna play, lol. Plus, I wanna get footage for my ever so sexy upcoming combo vids. ^_^ Either of you available on saturday? Just up until the evening....I plan on making money, so I'll be winning that brawl tourney. I'm just going to have to use my lightning quick smarts to win >_> *cough* lol. Anyway, I wanna smash. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"
u should make a trailer for ur combo vid

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I would, but um, yeah >_> I don't have much footage yet, lol. That's why I wanna start the gathering. There's like one good thing I did that's actually recorded on the tape I gave you, Chibo. The last match on there. The end of the first stock against Reik. Speaking of which, did you put those jiggs matches up for VaNz? If you see him ****** a Ganon, that's Niwatori, but VaNz just wants the vids up for a jiggs combo video.

"Crank that Roy"

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I've read a very very small portion of these posts, but basically Scar and Mew2King own this thread.

Brawl suxlolol

Also, Melee is ridiculously fun and the better I get the more I realize I'm terrible at it and everyone should just keep playing it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o whoops, about the tape? i gotta find it lol. im sure i will, my rooms just a mess from moving all this furniture around recently

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Hey guys, I just came back from hosting tourniments and arguing with this one guy, I really wish I could argue with him online because in person, his breath smells like toothpased covered ****.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I just came back from hosting tourniments and arguing with this one guy, I really wish I could argue with him online because in person, his breath smells like toothpased covered ****.
lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:confused:

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
omnigamer, how you gonna give me 2 points for spam, i dont even eat spam, and also thanks for training my friend rico from maryland, he's been trying to get good, and ur the only decent person around him that plays, keep up the good work, oh and i dont spam, i roflolpwn

Top Bottom