• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Splooken Method 2 - April 26th Elkins Park, PA

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what codeset will b used for brawl+?
the latest public release - 4.0
the latest public beta 4.1 release
or do u want me to bring the latest 4.1 beta that I can bring lol

i want to kno which one i should be practicing

if u guys wanna use the latest 4.1 il send it to some of u guys that are attending so u can practice it the day b4. its very similar to the 4.1 everyone is used to, but some much needed tweaks

edit: does anyone wanna MM my brawl+ YOSHI??

Roxas215

Smash Lord
4.0, 4.1 isnt accessable, i dont have 4.1. And evan what are u doing 2day?
Im going to a club late tonight probably around 11. If you want to practice we can but u can't spend the night!

And chibo ill mm that dino! I know all about his bair of ****! lol

Also even though we using 4.0 anyone who wants 4.1 can get it from the irc chat. Sheik and Fox got their tilts nerfed and even though i play sheik i feel this is for the better.(Still wont mean i wont be abusing shiek's tilt this sun. lol)

http://gamesurge.net/chat/brawlplus

Roxas215

Smash Lord
evan do you have revealing sheik textures hacks plz
lol. revealing? no. I got some zss hacks though lol.

Shiek is a **** ninja. No need to "reveal" her lol. ZSS on the other hand!!! BOOBIES!!!!

I do have some cool shiek textures though. I am also looking for santa dedede for TUSM. Anyone have or know where i can get one?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
4.1 should rly be used over 4.0
There have been betas floating arounf of 4.1 for a long time and there were some big changes, like Lucas. Due to the Lucas buffs .com has completely switched mains to Lucas and has been playing him for weeks, and all of a sudden switching back to 4.0 where he is terrible would be a big hit. Just use the latest public beta of 4.1 that everyone can get here:
http://web.me.com/shane_mulligan/Brawl+_Nightly_Builds/Welcome.html
The link to it is on that page

edit:
nvm, since were prob gonna use some version of 4.1, we might as well use the latest one in the WBR
its pretty much the same as the one thats available to the public, but it removes some of the things proven broken in that public version of 4.1. it doesnt add anything new as far as i know. il tell the WBR to make it the newest public.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyones used to 4.1 in some sense, we just cant decide which one to use. the latest public one has some stupid things like ness' pk fire being WAY too sped up, something they fixed in the latest one that came out today. im trying to get the WBR to quickly make the one they made today the new public one since its rly just fixes, nothing new.

if ur used to 4.1, ul be used to this one. plus there are friendlies b4 the tourney. if they dont post it public soon, il give it to everyone who wants it going to this tourney.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I would have never though Brawl+ would be so complex, on another note it's certain that there will be Brawl Singles, cause I don't want to here that it's not gonig to happen is there's too many people when I am at the tourney.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This is why.... B+ is ballz. x.o

In any case, as long as I can get it by tonight, I don't care which one we use. I don't even know which one I've been practicing with, tbh......

We'll use whichever one Zelda is stronger in. <3 :p (Jk, I'll decide when I get home later and can take a better look at both.... leaning towards 4.1 though atm.)

@Aztec, we're definitely having Brawl singles.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Awesomesauce.

EDIT: I am probably going to need a partner for Brawl+ doubles, but then again I have never played Brawl+ so I just might enter Brawl+ singles and Brawl singles. So that I don't fail my partner in doubles.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'm going to be late to this. I have work to do before hand.

If I come after Brawl singles starts, can someone add me to the bracket?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Squirtle better still kick *** this new updated one.

If I try to fair and Squirtle like....throws chicken for some odd reason your gonna get it Chibo :mad:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the changelist is on the site

squirtle indeed does chicken at his opponent, but its more of a buff than anything

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
is it ok if i get there early? will ppl b smashin? or do the doors rly open at 1 30 lol
1 is the absolute earliest. Btw Chibo, take the L bus, not the 22.

I'll bring a camera then so the whole word of smash will know what Splooken is.
Nice. XD

I hope splooken doesn't involve singing...
Oh, you're in for a terrible/wonderful surprise, then.....

To everyone coming: I'm PMing people my cell number just in case of emergencies. If you don't get it in time, that's unfortunate. =X And if you know anyone coming on their own who didn't post in the thread, let me know so I can contact them.

Thanks!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Me and Keitaro are gonna eat some chicken to get ready for this. The power of chicken is strong within us....

Top Bottom