• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
What 2v2 scene? lol Whenever we're playing and there's a lot of people we just do 2v2s
2v2s are more fun than 1v1s in Brawl in my opinion
You just gotta watch out for your partner and stuff, help them when they're getting edgeguarded, chaingrabbed or something, and just try to not hit them with your own attacks
You don't have to stick to 1 partner
some people will go to a tournament and team up with a random person

As for the '2v2 scene', do you mean like some online 2v2 scene? I'll be glad to team up with you online ^^
I've never really done any serious tournament matches on wifi yet

edit: only like 30 more..

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
crews >> teams >>>>>>> singles

except in brawl.

in brawl it's

teams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> singles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crews

because brawl crews would take approximately 3 days to complete if eight crews (and each crew is given 15 stocks) entered.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
What 2v2 scene? lol Whenever we're playing and there's a lot of people we just do 2v2s
2v2s are more fun than 1v1s in Brawl in my opinion
You just gotta watch out for your partner and stuff, help them when they're getting edgeguarded, chaingrabbed or something, and just try to not hit them with your own attacks
You don't have to stick to 1 partner
some people will go to a tournament and team up with a random person

As for the '2v2 scene', do you mean like some online 2v2 scene? I'll be glad to team up with you online ^^
I've never really done any serious tournament matches on wifi yet

edit: only like 30 more..
ic ic. . . :laugh:

I meant . . . y'know... if there are tourneys run everyplace for singles... aren't there 2v2s?
I would be glad to see what havoc we can reap together.

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
Andy my asian sensation,
i wanna know what you guys play mostly at chris's now. I want to go, but im not going to waste my time playing brawl because sakurai needs grow a pair of balls, and get the sand out of his vijayjay

but honestly, now that its summer, i can go more often and i want to play melee.
also, how is pk-ow in melee?

and by the way pk-ow, it was funny going to one of the smashfests for the first time for me too, because u get there, and ring his doorbell, and u just stare and say, desh?

and he lets u in HAHA,
also, has ll62 gone to a smashfest yet?

Crooked Crow

uhh we play both
one tv for melee, the other for brawl
if more tvs come, I vote we get moar melee <_<

pk-ow doesn't play melee, I think
he's good in brawl though

ll62 hasn't gone yet..

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
pk-ow doesn't play melee, I think
he's good in brawl though
Honest and for true? :embarrass

You know it's weird... I sorta feel an attraction for Melee now. Not that I'm dissastisfied with Brawl at all, but I think I appreciate now what Melee is. Trouble is, I still am off-put by the extremely narrow tier list. Fox and Falco are really really trump, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm somehow still bored with their techniques. . . pillaring and waveshining just... not attractive.

If I got into Melee it'd either be Captain Falcon for the justice knee, or Mewtwo like I originally thought I would use (recognizing even before I was fully exposed in all my nubbery that Mewtwo was rock bottom tier).

Oh yeah before I forget... when I was horribly phailing at Melee those six stocks, I wanted to say that the physics didn't feel strange. I was expecting it to feel the opposite of floaty, whatever that would be, but no, the physics are still fine. Wonder what that is about.
I wonder if that means I can learn both without interference.

So anyway, I wanted to say that going that Thursday really focused me on what I want to do with Brawl. Just like that, I realized which characters I actually care about using, and which ones I like 'cuz dey lukk kewl 'n' stuf.

So uhhh... thanks, and stuff? :dizzy:

WIGI

Smash Champion
phfizchics

Yes yes, i know, WiGi Has returned.. to these threads you say?

No.

To Melee.

I have begun my revival into the game i grew to love.

Bad news:

I Still kinda suck.

Me and Bren = top teir for brawl teams, new guy, we willplay doub;les with you and (partner)

usualy whenever tehre is a singles tounrement, there also you shall find a doubles tournie.

ALSO. my daddy bought me this Dazzle quik dvd burner, that can turn vhs into COMPUTER FILES

so chris. what i am saying is. set your vcr to stun.---errr record.

Also.

LL62 is ghey cuz he never comes

Also.

this be long post, but hey, im making up for months of being threadless.

Also.

IM coming this thursday (the 19th) but not the one after that. not sure which other ones in the summer i can come to.

Also

I like to play wifi with people.

ANNNNND

I have oficaily begun work on my two new combo videos

FIREPROOF: Rewind
an extended ALL MELEE version of my first combo vid. estimated lenght 4ish minutes

(Needs a name for this one still)
an all BRAWL combo vid that i have already started, the sequal as you will, to FIREPROOF, but no melee and my new amazing combos.

i guess im done for now.

what are peoples doing monday,tuesday,and wednesday?

EDIT:

ALSO

my typing sucks for teh new pple who don't know it.

ALSO

combo video in sig.

andddddddddddddddd.

Hye new pple, i added on of you on msn.
annnd
i missfire alot.
and My anme is Luigi.
or Curly
or WiGi
take your pic.
only andy and bren Call me JAS

for sum unknown reason.

i punch metaknight and rob players in the face. usualy right before i get d-smashed.
im kinda bored right now.

Kbai

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah thar be on on the 19th fo sho. come come, i want to play a luigi that is probably better than me now. cuz i sucks.

although, ive been working on wavlanding all ym ariels.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok ok ok. aparently im a liar, and chris is not holding any until AUGUST!?!?!?!?!?!?!

what a looser. so if noone else near here can hold on i can see about coming to my house for 3-4 hours on thursday (probably lik 1-4 or 5ish)
and there would be a few rules

1: if my rents are home
NO SWEARING
2. BYOC
3. bring your own dam pop, i don't have any.. acualy.. bring me one aswelll.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Honest and for true? :embarrass

You know it's weird... I sorta feel an attraction for Melee now. Not that I'm dissastisfied with Brawl at all, but I think I appreciate now what Melee is. Trouble is, I still am off-put by the extremely narrow tier list. Fox and Falco are really really trump, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm somehow still bored with their techniques. . . pillaring and waveshining just... not attractive.

If I got into Melee it'd either be Captain Falcon for the justice knee, or Mewtwo like I originally thought I would use (recognizing even before I was fully exposed in all my nubbery that Mewtwo was rock bottom tier).

Oh yeah before I forget... when I was horribly phailing at Melee those six stocks, I wanted to say that the physics didn't feel strange. I was expecting it to feel the opposite of floaty, whatever that would be, but no, the physics are still fine. Wonder what that is about.
I wonder if that means I can learn both without interference.

So anyway, I wanted to say that going that Thursday really focused me on what I want to do with Brawl. Just like that, I realized which characters I actually care about using, and which ones I like 'cuz dey lukk kewl 'n' stuf.

So uhhh... thanks, and stuff? :dizzy:
falco is not as good as fox, sheik, or marth

falco is fourth.

this is common knowledge to most people but the tier list hasn't actually been updated in forever.

on that note a whole bunch of characters win/place in tourneys it's not just top tier - that's a common misconception. go figure that pkmvodka can get 9th at 0c3 and mang0/chu can win pound 3/2 respectively.

and -chad- made it to bracket at GA with pikachu. so did dj nintendo i think with bowser/mario. and sliq did it with puff/link. wobbles made it with ic.

you can play a lot of characters effectively at high level contrary to popular belief.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
falcon's doesn't turbo fail against anything but sheik and falco really

fox is gay but he can like do stuff back like tech chase and combo and heterosexuality

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol chillaxin, not in brawl. me and bren are too 1337 of a team in brawl.

in melee. you would kill me fast, then team up on brne and **** him.

KK

SO IT IZ CONFIRMED =]

My house June 19th

THE FIRST EVER

replacement for chirs house thingy ==]

kso. here be the details yarr

thar be a few rules ye must follow or ye walk the plank

1. Yar thar be no potty mouth or me motrehr kick you out (her words not mine)...(minus the piratey thing)
2. Bring your own pop and food cuz i don't have any

3. bring your own controllers

4. we need some setups tehre is PLENTY f space in my basement so we can have 2 or 3 comfortably running

5. don't leave me a mess.

6. no swearing.

7.say hi to my mom and introduce yourself, this gets you into her good books.

ok

so. TIME CHANGE:

instead of 3-6 cuz i eat dinner at 6

i am planning to hold this EITHER

12-4 or 5

or 1-5

eitehr way, you shoudl be gone by 5 unles i personaly tell you otherwise.

this is still brawl and melee not a tournement so no money is required unles yoiu feel ncie and want to give me some money for like...electricity ro somthing.

GEWD NEWS

i ahve available to me a video capture device now, and once i fix my computer (the cpu fan fell off) i can capture videos.

i don't know how to se t up the vcr to record matches to vhs, so if someone could figure that out then cool.

BRING YOUR OWN VHS IF YOU WANT RECORDINGS.

i will not uplaod your matches to youtube unles i want to.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what else...

oh.

right.

i have a limited amount of space:

so im srry to pple i don't know very well, but im going to extend this only to the very regular people

heres my list so far

1. Bren
2. Andy
3.steve
4.zack
5.abel

DEFINATLY no more than 8 people. my mom is sketchy about this already so i want it to be small for now. preferabley 6 pple 3 setups so we can do singles or doubles whenever we want. im thinking one solid melee setup, one solid brawl, and one that can be eitehr, so i need anotehr wii to be brought.

im sorry but if i have not met you yet you cannot come to this. il meet you at chris house one day.

chris you are invited but im assuming taht your nto around.

so. please let me know if your coming and stuff. and if you have any questions

OH YEAH

i live.

at.

52 *sigh* Buttercup Lane
pretty much

go to sandalwood and fernforest. turn onto fernforest(the opposite way from chris' house)
then first left onto Sprucelands
second right onto buttercup.
the on at the corner without a driveway paved.

any questions e-mail or call me

word.

- WiGi

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
falco is not as good as fox, sheik, or marth

falco is fourth.

this is common knowledge to most people but the tier list hasn't actually been updated in forever.

on that note a whole bunch of characters win/place in tourneys it's not just top tier - that's a common misconception. go figure that pkmvodka can get 9th at 0c3 and mang0/chu can win pound 3/2 respectively.

and -chad- made it to bracket at GA with pikachu. so did dj nintendo i think with bowser/mario. and sliq did it with puff/link. wobbles made it with ic.

you can play a lot of characters effectively at high level contrary to popular belief.
Hmm... I see.

But the thing is... when I look it Melee... I don't see characters anymore. I suppose I should hope I'm wrong, but the equation of wavedashing with normal movement seems to reduce the differences between characters to just... who can combo who with what.

So IF there are no character identities, a choice of getting into Melee would be just he with whom I would have most felicity with fundamentals and executing the combos. I have nothing to really go on but that. If it is Fox, Sheik, Falcon, and Marth, as you say, I'd likely go Captain Falcon still just because of the justice knee and tipmans. Also his funny dashing.

I would like to go to WIGI's event. And still hoping for 2v2. I expect I won't be too bad hitting my partner although I might be terrible at avoiding his stuff. I expect it takes a few games to 'understand' what your partner is like then you can try actual co-operation.

EDIT: And GOD****, WIGI, no one needs to see that many paragraph breaks! ****.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
There aren't any actually tournaments happenning here, just a practice session. Tournaments never happen here because Steve always somehow ends up winning.
LMFAO true.
are there usually more melee players or brawl players cause I dont want to come and play with 2 different brawl ppl if more melee ppl show up to this tihng.
ya lol i wanna come too but like bug said if its mostly melee ppl then i probably wont come
I'm all about Brawlz. Please come.

he's not really on swf i guess, but neither are you much lol
steven mighttt be getting back to melee
but he might give up if I keep owning him LOLOLOL
=[
Srsly.

but honestly, now that its summer, i can go more often and i want to play melee.
also, how is pk-ow in melee?
Not good.

Hey jason,

me and andy would **** u and bren

honestly, like up the bum
R U DUNBZ?

HAVE YOU SEEN T34M APPL SEED?

and who's pk-ow?

srry for the double post but steven's not here anyways, so he can yell at me later
I'M ALWAYS HERE.

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
dude just sign up for jason's
i wanna see new ppl ..
this includes pk-ow and ll62.

Edit: steven, dont quote me u ***g !
and i meant we would **** them in melee, and in general ****. as in sexual intercourse that isnt approved of

Crooked Crow

cool, jay's haus on the 19th?
cool recording equipment
cool, nubs might be coming? (abel and new people plz -________-)
T34M APPL SEED FTW

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
lol chillaxin, not in brawl. me and bren are too 1337 of a team in brawl.

in melee. you would kill me fast, then team up on brne and **** him.

KK

SO IT IZ CONFIRMED =]

My house June 19th

THE FIRST EVER

replacement for chirs house thingy ==]

kso. here be the details yarr

thar be a few rules ye must follow or ye walk the plank

1. Yar thar be no potty mouth or me motrehr kick you out (her words not mine)...(minus the piratey thing)
2. Bring your own pop and food cuz i don't have any

3. bring your own controllers

4. we need some setups tehre is PLENTY f space in my basement so we can have 2 or 3 comfortably running

5. don't leave me a mess.

6. no swearing.

7.say hi to my mom and introduce yourself, this gets you into her good books.

ok

so. TIME CHANGE:

instead of 3-6 cuz i eat dinner at 6

i am planning to hold this EITHER

12-4 or 5

or 1-5

eitehr way, you shoudl be gone by 5 unles i personaly tell you otherwise.

this is still brawl and melee not a tournement so no money is required unles yoiu feel ncie and want to give me some money for like...electricity ro somthing.

GEWD NEWS

i ahve available to me a video capture device now, and once i fix my computer (the cpu fan fell off) i can capture videos.

i don't know how to se t up the vcr to record matches to vhs, so if someone could figure that out then cool.

BRING YOUR OWN VHS IF YOU WANT RECORDINGS.

i will not uplaod your matches to youtube unles i want to.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what else...

oh.

right.

i have a limited amount of space:

so im srry to pple i don't know very well, but im going to extend this only to the very regular people

heres my list so far

1. Bren
2. Andy
3.steve
4.zack
5.abel

DEFINATLY no more than 8 people. my mom is sketchy about this already so i want it to be small for now. preferabley 6 pple 3 setups so we can do singles or doubles whenever we want. im thinking one solid melee setup, one solid brawl, and one that can be eitehr, so i need anotehr wii to be brought.

im sorry but if i have not met you yet you cannot come to this. il meet you at chris house one day.

chris you are invited but im assuming taht your nto around.

so. please let me know if your coming and stuff. and if you have any questions

OH YEAH

i live.

at.

52 *sigh* Buttercup Lane
pretty much

go to sandalwood and fernforest. turn onto fernforest(the opposite way from chris' house)
then first left onto Sprucelands
second right onto buttercup.
the on at the corner without a driveway paved.

any questions e-mail or call me

word.

- WiGi
I read everything, and I'll talk 2 my parents about it.
PLZ GOD! MII WANNA GO!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Hmm... I see.

But the thing is... when I look it Melee... I don't see characters anymore. I suppose I should hope I'm wrong, but the equation of wavedashing with normal movement seems to reduce the differences between characters to just... who can combo who with what.

So IF there are no character identities, a choice of getting into Melee would be just he with whom I would have most felicity with fundamentals and executing the combos. I have nothing to really go on but that. If it is Fox, Sheik, Falcon, and Marth, as you say, I'd likely go Captain Falcon still just because of the justice knee and tipmans. Also his funny dashing.
seriously, just pick someone you have fun with who's in the upper half of the tier list if you want to get into melee.

it's really that simple.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol LL 62 called me he was like

"is this wigi? im like... uhhh.. yeah?

teh hes like " its LL62"

Im like. oh hey. whatsup.

ISN"T SMSH AMAZING FOR HAVING A COMUNITY THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE WHO AHVE NEVER MET TO BE FREINDLY WITH EACHOHER? HALO DOESN"T HAVE THIS CUZ THERE CMUNITY WAS BUILT ONLINE.

i <3 smash

uhm yeah. so about what i said abotu no no pple... i gues i can scrap that. just call me give me your REAL name

like LL62 gave me his real name.

And shut up i liek ym enter key and i dun care if it has paragraph breaks

LL62 get rid of that redicul;ous qoute plz.

pk-ow you can only come if you call me and tell me who you are and stuff.

ANNND

Team Ham and cheese Tree obviosly pwns all you noobs in brawl.

Im bored sumone play me

brawl 1633 3867 0816

WIGI

Smash Champion
List of pples coming so far

green=confirmed
red= hopefull

1. WiGi (Curly)
2. Blowtoes (Brendon)
3. Pyro (Steve)
4. NEWCOMER ALFREDO AKA Auron
5. BooM (Andy)
6. Chillaxin (ABEL)
7. LL62 (Micheal)sp?
8. LoZack (Zack)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
no no no

make brampton travel

otherwise you might get lost in brampton

and have to use their transit

which is on par with sauga's

so we'd never see you again >__>

Crooked Crow

I might come to this if I'm not busy.
OMFG PLZ

and also, i am doing fine, except that steven almost got back into melee after going to Combo Breaker,
but now he doesn't want to play melee because i beat him sometimes, and that makes me sad <_<
So now I don't have anymore challenge playing Melee anymore in Brampton because Steve was basically the only person making me get better at the game =[[
I play mostly Brawl now, and I only get practice in Melee at tournaments which is like once every 2 months <_<

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
lol LL 62 called me he was like

"is this wigi? im like... uhhh.. yeah?

teh hes like " its LL62"

Im like. oh hey. whatsup.

ISN"T SMSH AMAZING FOR HAVING A COMUNITY THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE WHO AHVE NEVER MET TO BE FREINDLY WITH EACHOHER? HALO DOESN"T HAVE THIS CUZ THERE CMUNITY WAS BUILT ONLINE.

i <3 smash

uhm yeah. so about what i said abotu no no pple... i gues i can scrap that. just call me give me your REAL name

like LL62 gave me his real name.

And shut up i liek ym enter key and i dun care if it has paragraph breaks

LL62 get rid of that redicul;ous qoute plz.

pk-ow you can only come if you call me and tell me who you are and stuff.

ANNND

Team Ham and cheese Tree obviosly pwns all you noobs in brawl.

Im bored sumone play me

brawl 1633 3867 0816
I wil never get rid of it. NEVER!!!!

Crooked Crow

aandy, you can always practice melee. you play fox, you have moar tech to learn.
yeah i do that once in a while, but it gets boring and stuff
i like practicing on people because then it's easier to know when I have to use the tech instead of just knowing how to do it
and plus, it forces me learn faster and become more consistent with it because if i'm not, i'll get punished
i still practice randomly though if i'm bored

WIGI

Smash Champion
Guys, i can only have like 8 pple come to this thing so plz e-mail me or phone me so i can know plz don't just show up.

also. i tripple baired to dair spiked my friend today.

Top Bottom