• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
congratulations
yeah well, yesterday i was playing melee with steve
and we were falco dittoing
and he was winning melee for the most of the day because i was using link and stuff and i suck
so then i'm all
d-air > shine > d-air > shine > u-air > u-smash > wavedash > f-smash
that was the beginning of a match
and then he's all
lol restart match k *start > r + l +a + start*

loolololol

Crooked Crow

I think I'm a bit busy for the next couple of Saturdays so I can't go to tournaments and stuff =[
But since school is basically over for me, i'm free on some weekdays
I'll try to come whenever there's some smashfests and other stuff but I want some other brampton people to come with me cuz it's boring traveling alone
If we don't have a ride, then i'll force them to bus with me =]

edit: oh yeah, my next post will probably be my last
any suggestions, people?

WIGI

Smash Champion
Yeah so much fro this thread being spam free lol. meh whop cares

also. andy, why will it be your last post?
edit: ohhh cuz ittle be 1337!

grmo.. do you still have my wii stand thing? ive been forced to use double a's xD

annnd if anyone sees coolhat, tell him to give my controller back -.-.

and tell him hes still my hero even tho i talk to ka-master now. lol

kk. any updates on pple who can/can't come this thursday?

say somthing.. andy-like

WIGI

Smash Champion
i just made it purple to show that hes a newcomer, abel.

jeeeeez. so are you coming for sure abel?

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
yah, put me on, as for now, im pretty sure i can go.
and sign raynex up for that shiznit yo!
i wanna play him once ! then i could say i played someone who has played/met m2k !

i would only play melee though.

Crooked Crow

WELL, I'M BORED OF THINKING OF WHAT TO DO LOL.
SO I'LL JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS AND I'LL EDIT IT LATER OR SOMETHING.
SOO YEEAAAAAHHHH..

and uh
RaynEx said he MIGHT go, but putting his name on the list isn't going to confirm it lol

WTF??? WHY IS THERE ANOTHER ONE

LIKE SRSLY I DIDN'T EVEN POST..

well screw this shti

WIGI

Smash Champion
so.. until i knwo fro sure, im leaving LL62 and abel in red. cuz they havn't acualy confirmed coming or not. also
were thinkign of having a 2 dolelr tournement fro brawl singles.

what do you guys think about this?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol...no

im pretty sure mroe pple are wanting to play brawl then melee. and im pretty sure 2 dollers is not to much fro liek an 8 person tournie.

and i don't think we ahve time for brawl AND melee torunies.

So eitehr we have the brawl or we have neitehr cuz i know we don't have enough pple who will play melee.

cuz steve will win.
at least in brawl we can porbably beat him.

so 2 dolelr brawl tournie

Yes or No

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Huh wow I missed a lot.

I don't know where you are and I have doubts about going, so since you have eight people I guess I'll just have to sit this week out. :(

The other thing about Melee is, as my experience goes, I have no chance of winning, competing, or even threatening my opponent until I have a certain minimum of that hot AT technical skill. Which would mean I have to practice outside of competition (I don't learn techniques well under pressure, unlike aAndy).

But I don't own the game. So... uhh... yeah.

Those pics are hilarious. I like the Jigglypuff one.

The Ridley pic could do with that distortion effect oh-so prevalent among still images of things screaming. You know, where it's like double vision, except it's triple vision, and blurred, so the still image looks like it's in the act of screaming? That would be sweet.

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
Melee > SSB64 > Hello Kitty World > Barbie adventures > Brawl

And uhh, I guess BOTH of them could be $1, cuz honestly, I don't care enough for an 8 person tourney
And NO, we would have PLENTY of time because, with 8 people,
there wouldn't really be a need for pools so we could just go straight to brackets.
And I'm pretty sure there are just as much people that want to play Melee as much as Brawl, if not more.
Let's see that list..

1. WiGi (Curly) << BRAWL
2. Blowtoes (Brendon) << MELEE?
3. Pyro (Steve) << Both, I guess. He wanted to play Melee before, but it seems that I've scared him away..
4. NEWCOMER ALFREDO AKA Auron << I'm assuming Brawl.
5. BooM (Andy) << MELEE
6. Chillaxin (ABEL) << MELEE
7. LL62 (Micheal)sp? << MELEE
8. LoZack (Zack) << I think Brawl

lol it's tied, unless the people I think would rather have a Brawl tournament go Melee.
Actually, just make both of them $2 because a $1 pot is kind of pathetic
And how's it gonna be splitted? 100/00/00? lol $16 aint much so might as well.
I'll probably enter the Brawl tourney anyways to get free money ^^
(i'm probably gonna be the only person using Snake soo yeaahhhh LOL)

I.B

Smash Lord
Brampton has people besides Andy that wanna play Melee. Sounds good. Come to Sauga for training.

Geist

Smash Master
K GUIZ IM LIEK DONE WIF MAI EXAMZ
So, im going to reply to all the posts that were interesting.

also bren i'll mm if you want but i'd actually like samus matchup help.

i don't know anything about samus %s.
Sweet deal
Seriously though, Brampton doesnt even have a sheik, so training on like, one of canadas better players is awesome.

You know it's weird... I sorta feel an attraction for Melee now. Not that I'm dissastisfied with Brawl at all, but I think I appreciate now what Melee is. Trouble is, I still am off-put by the extremely narrow tier list. Fox and Falco are really really trump, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm somehow still bored with their techniques. . . pillaring and waveshining just... not attractive.
as of late, it looks like the brawl tier list is more restricting than the melee tier list. Plus, the melee tier list just makes more sence.

That's becuz of friggin CO-OP!
It's finally done, thank God!

Will there be a smash fest next week? I'm free for the whole week except monday.
Seriously hurry up and show yourself D=
you've been posting for like at least 2 months.

My house June 19th
THE FIRST EVER
replacement for chirs house thingy ==]

heres my list so far

1. Bren
2. Andy
3.steve
4.zack
5.abel

- WiGi
Um...sure I guess I can go. >__>

EDIT: And GOD****, WIGI, no one needs to see that many paragraph breaks! ****.
THANK YOU

Play Falcon, he's the most fun character ever.
QFT

this thread continues to fail.

hi aandy.

hi bren.

<3
<3

Quoted for the truth!

Quoted for the truth!!!

p.s your titles lying, still fail.
We have already discussed this.
Lack of win.

I'll train you in the ways of fawks. screw falco.
QFT falco is blue because blue is the colour of people that abuse puppies.

Andy, come to Sauga and train.
If andy goes, I go, because odds are andy cant get a ride and I'll have to drive him <3 x]

Melee > SSB64 > Brawl

Nuff' said.
QTF

2. Blowtoes (Brendon) << MELEE?
OMFG who's face do I have to slap to make people realize i play melee?!

BTW Abel, I think you've been taking our matches too seriously lol, I don't suck that bad... >_>
well, we'll have a good match at Wigi's thingamabob this whenever. =]
I also want to train with Sauga. I'm so there this summer.

Also, since there's going to be an 8 person tourney, I vote we go with either no pot or $5.
Also, to liven things up, I vote for betting on players for cash.

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
stop quoting its a ****ty thing to do
NEVAARR!!

lol Bren, i wasn't sure if you played Melee because you seemed to be more into Brawl somehow
I dunno really lol But yeah, I remember you saying you played Melee more

$5 is too much >_< I'm broke nao
$2 seems perfect
unless..
$5 to enter Brawl AND Melee? There's only like 8 people and things seem divided..
So let's just let everyone play <_<

So when are we going to train in Sauga, Bren? =P

WIGI

Smash Champion
k well.. bring money we can decide later.

im not joining melee cuz i will only end up loosing. miserably.

i will however play melee for fun.

ll62 what do you mean your mom will talk to me tomorow?

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
Honestly, Brawl really fails as a competitive game and you're really confusing the two..
Enter melee tournaments to get better at it.
Hell, I never really expect to win, but I get a lot better even if I don't make it out of pools or only end up playing 2 sets in brackets.
But I try and I do better every time <_<
Really, don't go into a tournament with a mindset that says you will fail miserably.
It won't help you improve.

And I think LL62 means that his parents will call you in the morning for info and stuff.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, im not going to waste my money like that, id ratehr just play friendlies.

what im saying is
people that play melee with most likely play a brawl tounrie. pple who play brawl, probably wont join a melee tournie. i mena, i love melee, but i know its a dumb idea to join a tournie of it. just bring money we will vote with the pple we have, im easy either way.

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
uhh
friendlies and tournaments where money is on the line is a COMPLETELY different thing
you'll get a MUCH better experience if money is on the line
Honestly, I think I subconsciously sandbag whenever I'm facing anyone in Brampton at any of the smashfests.
At tournaments, I do so much better that I surprise myself. <_< Like, I'm a lot more consistent and smarter and stuff.
So I don't think it's a waste of money or a dumb idea. But whatever, you're not really into Melee...

WIGI said:
what im saying is
people that play melee with most likely play a brawl tounrie. pple who play brawl, probably wont join a melee tournie.
Most people that play Melee can enter a Brawl tourney because they know how to play Smash in general <_< If you were good at Melee, you'll be good at Brawl. People you play Brawl won't play Melee because.. well.. I don't know how to say this other than "they can't" LOL

but whatever

actually, nvm all of whatever I said, I don't want this or your smashfest to turn out bad lol

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
uhh
friendlies and tournaments where money is on the line is a COMPLETELY different thing
you'll get a MUCH better experience if money is on the line
Honestly, I think I subconsciously sandbag whenever I'm facing anyone in Brampton at any of the smashfests.
At tournaments, I do so much better that I surprise myself. <_< Like, I'm a lot more consistent and smarter and stuff.
So I don't think it's a waste of money or a dumb idea. But whatever, you're not really into Melee...
I take all games seriously. Unless I'm making a conscious effort to experiment, for which there is a necessity to drop some mental barriers and take risks. "stupid" risks if your only goal is winning that match.

Most people that play Melee can enter a Brawl tourney because they know how to play Smash in general <_< If you were good at Melee, you'll be good at Brawl. People you play Brawl won't play Melee because.. well.. I don't know how to say this other than "they can't" LOL
:crying:

Why is SWF's smilies list filled with stupid crap like this :bluejump: but so very minimal on the essentials? There are varieties of :(

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
I take all games seriously. Unless I'm making a conscious effort to experiment, for which there is a necessity to drop some mental barriers and take risks. "stupid" risks if your only goal is winning that match.

:crying:

Why is SWF's smilies list filled with stupid crap like this :bluejump: but so very minimal on the essentials? There are varieties of :(
lol, the thing is, when I'm playing friendlies and stuff, especially with people I play with all the time, just for fun,
I'm going to be screwing around and not even caring much about mistakes I make <_<
When there's money on the line or SOMETHING that motivates me to win, I end up doing far more than I expect from myself.
Really though, it's not about the money to me. It's just getting better at the game.
Sure, even in friendlies, I'll try to win, but I don't really push myself to the extent of what I do in tournaments.
After like 7 hours of melee in a smashfest, my hands just feels a little stiff. After like 1 match in a tournament, my hand is sweaty and kind of exhausted.

Lol, sorry about the Brawl/Melee comment XD
I'm thankful to Brawl because it's brought in a lot of new people,
and if you really wanted to, you could get good in Melee. Just practice stuff and play a lot of people.

In tournaments.

Top Bottom